• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh lovers slap players dead in the face and bow to Rams DT

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said earlier, I have no problem with it. I am actually happy Miami outbid us TBH. I thought even 17 was way too high

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suhs gone. I wanted him here. I'm over it. Don't give a fuck any more, honestly. Still think he would've stayed here had the front office played their cards right. Think about it, he could've visited the Raiders. He could've visited the Jags. If he was that much about every penny he could've have squeezed every dime out by driving teams offers against each other.

No doubt he couldve got $20 mil a year. The difference in Miami was they stroked his ego good. They laid out the pitch. "Look, we want you here. We don't care who we gotta get rid of. We don't care about possible tampering. You are the best defensive player and we can be successful building a team around you. Here's a blank check to prove it. Martin Mayhew won't sign you at any cost. We will."

His agent spoke with those teams and got an idea of where their offers were. Trust me when I say he got the very best deal that was out there and those teams were all pitted against each other. He didn't choose Miami for any reason other than it was the most $.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this thread goes on for awhile. The title makes me giggle like a school girl every time I read it.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if I was making that money, I could live anywhere. So really no debate IMO on living location. Now tax reasons, yes FL it is. I blame that gazillionare mofo for giving advice and Suh apparently listened to him. He took every penny he could get. Usually I get happy seeing his name. The way he pronounces his last name irritates me also.

For leaving MI...second best choice in life I ever made.(first was leaving D.C. area) Wish I knew I could work anywhere as opposed to working local when I moved to Iowa. I fricking hate Iowa. Would have moved south in the Ozarks without hesitation.

Southwest U.S.A is where it's at. Plenty of sun, cheap to live (at least in NV and AR). No income state tax in NV either.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Southwest U.S.A is where it's at. Plenty of sun, cheap to live (at least in NV and AR). No income state tax in NV either.

I never realized Arkansas was in the southwest.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never realized Arkansas was in the southwest.

Couldn't think of the letters for Arizona, didn't really care enough to go google it either. Also, to lazy to spell it out fully.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I member working in Tucson walking around with my head on a swivel at night. Nice college town!

I also remember having a swivel head when working in border towns of Nogales and Yuma. Couldn't always tell if they were illegals or cartel walking in the woods?

I like trees and water and the SW offers neither. I will pay my state taxes thank you very much.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I member working in Tucson walking around with my head on a swivel at night. Nice college town!

I also remember having a swivel head when working in border towns of Nogales and Yuma. Couldn't always tell if they were illegals or cartel walking in the woods?

I like trees and water and the SW offers neither. I will pay my state taxes thank you very much.

NE AZ (or is it AR, :heh:) , NW NV and NW NM all have mountains and trees. Water is a bit scarce though. I like all those places and might end up there some day.

Even spent time in Tuscon and Phoenix and Las Vegas and thought this is still better than hurricanes and NorEasters for 6 months out of the year.

Last edited:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NE AZ (or is it AR, :heh:) , NW NV and NW NM all have mountains and trees. Water is a bit scarce though. I like all those places and might end up there some day.

Even spent time in Tuscon and Phoeniz and Las Vegas and thought this is still better than hurricanes and NorEasters for 6 months out of the year.

Northern NM, east of Santa Fe has mountains, trees, and water. Drive up to Taos Ski Valley (not Taos itself. Taos is a shithole unless you're the artsy fartsy type) and tell me it isn't the most beautiful place in the world. Go ahead. I dare you. In fact, I double dog dare you. With my eyes closed. And one paw tied behind my back.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice you both mentioned spots with water and trees. I do not choose to travel a good distance to see them. Rather just drive thru and past it daily.

Why I would like to move to the hills of AR... as in Arkansas. Not the pretty mouth hills, but the western side.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice you both mentioned spots with water and trees. I do not choose to travel a good distance to see them. Rather just drive thru and past it daily.

Why I would like to move to the hills of AR... as in Arkansas. Not the pretty mouth hills, but the western side.

Fayetteville, baby. Springer. West Fork.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan's Upper Peninsula has water, trees, and hills everywhere.

Just sayin'...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take a southern accent over yours anyday. Stopped for directions once way the hell up there. I thought I had died and was in Sweden. Y'all talk funny.

Do it in the south and I understand every word spoken.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bout time we take our talents to South Beach.
Are you trying to piss off an entire city? I will burn your pathetic smitty Jersey no questions asked if you keep it up.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am more in between the Hot Springs area and the OK border. South of FT. Smith.

Never been south of Ft. Smith. When visitin' kinfolk as a kid, I always flew into Ft. Smith on a puddle jumper, and headed north to hillbilly country.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you trying to piss off an entire city? I will burn your pathetic smitty Jersey no questions asked if you keep it up.
Possibly, maybe.

If you've got a game worn Smitty jersey, you've got yourself a nice retirement plan going.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yesterday in mid-Michigan I had to yell at 10 kids because its not yet TShirt weather for baseball practice.

And today Im in Virginia and its snowing like a muhfuggah. Go figure.