• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh just played his last game as a Lion

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^
U think ?????

The whiny ass, bitch-fest, drama, never fucking ends on the Lions board...

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kengel6

Unbelievable. The NFL suspended Suh after all.

So apparently every time someone gets accidentally stepped on, said player should be suspended.

The NFL just makes this shit up as they go.

WTF am I going to do with my #90 jersey? I'll just borrow my wife's Charlie Batch uni for Sunday.

Good Luck Suh.:yahoo:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would have been fun to post on the Packers board if the Lions won on Sunday.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the U of M brethren out there.

jim-harbaugh-enraged.jpg

Were back in the saddle again!!!!!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of drama on this board. :L

Anyways, like observant OP said, Suh has played his last game as a Lion.

Unless we beat Dallas. But, yeah.

My bet is that Suh signs w the Redskins. Hope he doesn't go to the Bears.

What will Mayhew do w all that money? JPP is a FA I think.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty laughable that this decision was handed down so quickly. Apparently Merton Hanks (who has a very questionable past concerning cheap shots) took it upon himself to make this decision despite the facts.

Apparently referee Walt Anderson was 2 feet away from the incident when it happened and sent an email to the NFL stating he saw the entire thing clear as day right in front of him and saw no intent whatsoever.

Apparently, Hanks decided to ignore that. He must have just looked at the Fox slow mo that showed Suh's foot going back and forth 17 times for like 30 seconds. This should get overturned so fast it will make everyones head spin.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for what it's worth, Gandy, I was 110% a-ok with you (in fact I had a very high opinion of you) until one day when I posted a reply in agreement to something you said in one of these big argument threads, only to have you turn on me and light my ass up for agreeing with you. That was the first time you used my first name, and while I'm still not sure what your deal was, that (who attacks someone for agreeing with them?!) was definitely the proverbial line in the sand for me.

Not that it really matters in the least, and I'm sure you could give a shit less, but I at least wanted to clear up any lingering confusion on exactly what caused shit to hit the fan on that particular front.
My name is Jake for what it's worth

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well whats detroits record on the road vs a team with a winning record? Because thats what the 6th seed means. Winning 3 road games vs teams who have a winning record. Detroit has beat ONE team with a winning record all year

Stafford is 0-16 in road games v. teams with winning records.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest. I don't really care if Suh leaves at this point. The guy is always "not there" or doing dumb shit when the team needs him the most.

Even if he leaves and the Lions become middle of the pack defense again. It's not like we haven't been used to it for years anyway.

I'll take my chances with Cauran Reid and whichever DT's they draft next year. DT's are a dime a dozen in the draft anyhow. Won't be hard to find at least a semi-talented one in the draft that can play for 1 million a year.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Mayhew didn't draft my guy Aaron Donald. He's about to win the DROY... I didn't necessarily hate the Ebron pick, but man did I want Donald.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the head ref from the game Walt Anderson took it upon himself to contact the league after the game and tell them that he was standing right there, saw the whole thing, and he didn't see any intent.

Now Mike Pereira just ripped the league for being unfair by suspending Suh.

Anybody still think a playoff game suspension is warranted?

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad Mayhew didn't draft my guy Aaron Donald. He's about to win the DROY... I didn't necessarily hate the Ebron pick, but man did I want Donald.

:10::agree:

Would of been a perfect replacement for Suh next year or Fairley while he was hurt