• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh just played his last game as a Lion

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Merton Hanks is a pencil-necked cum guzzler.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tpaulus_2 said:
Too bad Mayhew didn't draft my guy Aaron Donald. He's about to win the DROY... I didn't necessarily hate the Ebron pick, but man did I want Donald.

don't make it sound like you were the only one wanting Donald.... catch my drift... ;) ... I was on that boat in February (along with S Pryor/Dix) when most members on the Lions board were claiming Donald wasn't worthy of a top 10 or even top 15 pick.. :nod:

K

kengel6

WTF am I going to do with my #90 jersey? I'll just borrow my wife's Charlie Batch uni for Sunday.

Good Luck Suh.:yahoo:

Bust my britches. He's back and I'm wearing #90 on Sunday. Hey, who is Charlie Batch?:yahoo:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charlie Batch? He's a QB the Lions probably should have held on to. Could have given us a stable veteran back-up for a decade the same as he did for the Steelers...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is that?

Terry Williams from ECU. He is not even rated in the top 5 for NT never mind DT so he could be picked up late in the draft.

Actually, I think this years draft will be the best NT draft we have ever had. Many of them are versatile enough to play in both a 3-4 and 4-3. Usually you do not see that very often.

I would be fine with some of the others as well. We would have to spend an earlier pick on many of them though. Like I said lots of talent this year.