• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh just played his last game as a Lion

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all I need, as evidenced by your refusal to actually answer the question.

4-4. but let's look at the last 4 games the Cowboys put up 165 points and are hitting on all cylinders how about your team over the last couple of weeks?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont post here much but i notice in all the fights on here theres one variable. One person is in pretty much every argument. Hmmmmm

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont post here much but i notice in all the fights on here theres one variable. One person is in pretty much every argument. Hmmmmm

Smitty.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well whats detroits record on the road vs a team with a winning record? Because thats what the 6th seed means. Winning 3 road games vs teams who have a winning record. Detroit has beat ONE team with a winning record all year

The Cowboys are so lucky to have you as a new fan.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed- when Swarm was gone things calmed right down for a while there...

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-4. but let's look at the last 4 games the Cowboys put up 165 points and are hitting on all cylinders how about your team over the last couple of weeks?

Cowboys will obviously be heavy favs vs the Suhless Lions. Playing indoors helps us but that's about it.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys will obviously be heavy favs vs the Suhless Lions. Playing indoors helps us but that's about it.

The line was -7 even before the suspension was announced. Not good.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed- when Swarm was gone things calmed right down for a while there...

Swarm was gone when some of your friends and a old friend spoke about you and the tendencies you have. That shit storm went on for over two weeks and Swarm was on his self imposed ban.

I do agree with Cleaves. There is a certain poster involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The line was -7 even before the suspension was announced. Not good.

This might actaully make it harder on Vegas. Set the odds too big and bite em in the ass. I do see it pushing double digit without a problem.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the spread was 24, I'd still take Dallas. Sorry, but we're getting killed Sunday.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the spread was 24, I'd still take Dallas. Sorry, but we're getting killed Sunday.

Unless Lombardi realizes we have Calvin and Tate, and decides to use them and not try to be a power running team. And he doesn't wait so long to use Riddick. We have the players on offense for a good ol' shootout. I don't think Lombardi knows that.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's Warford's status? If he's out, none of that matters.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swarm was gone when some of your friends and a old friend spoke about you and the tendencies you have. That shit storm went on for over two weeks and Swarm was on his self imposed ban.

I do agree with Cleaves. There is a certain poster involved.

I don't even want to hear it you manipulative s.o.b.

You bragged and bragged about running Swarm off, and then decided to pull a 180 after you became BFFs with Smitty, who thinks Swarm is awesome because he bitches and whines a lot.

Your act became painfully obvious during this whole ordeal. You're a drama whore and will do whatever you can to keep arguments rolling...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been staying away from drama...I did brag about it, I also said how stupid I looked once I sat back and realized I got sucked in with you. Noticed how many gang up on others here from both sides Trevor. It has gotten old and tiresome.

It was a very dark moment in life for me. That 5 month stretch about broke my marriage and myself. I was not proud of what I did or how I acted. I did write Rob and say sorry. I righted a wrong... you just have to deal with that. That begging part you added not so much. I did tell him I had a few PMs concerning him. Told him some did not mind if he came back, also said surely a few would be obsessed as soon as he came back.

As for drama and keeping shit going, pay closer attention to where this coming from. I am guessing if I wanted to stir shit up I would spoke of the very mature issue with the fantasy team you had. I took the high road Trevor.

You or others can rebutt and write page after page about me. I have stated mine and I am done.

:suds:

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you are doing way better gandy. I've been there brother , hang tight it gets better.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for drama and keeping shit going, pay closer attention to where this coming from. I am guessing if I wanted to stir shit up I would spoke of the very mature issue with the fantasy team you had. I took the high road Trevor.
Kevin, you have continued to stir shit up after swarm leaving the board, don't get it twisted. And I'm not chiming in to start another argument, just saying that you haven't been as innocent as you're portraying. You still continue to take little shots here and there and others besides myself have noticed. In fact you even made a couple in the main NFL board where TP doesn't even frequent.

I'm not claiming innocence either, but don't go acting like you don't continue to make jabs and take shots. Everyone in your crew continues to do so. And the way I see it is it will probably never end bc some people just don't like others on here. It is what it is. This entire site is full of arguments in a daily basis. It just seems to be the norm for a message board. :noidea: :suds:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To my credit, I'll never claim to be innocent. But there's a handful of you guys on here I, for one reason or another, really dislike- and every one of you is prone to taking pot-shots and instigating. Trying to play the victim card is weak. Everyone can see right through that.

And what's with constantly using my first name, there, Kevin (that's Gandy, just so everyone knows since he's been so keen on making sure everyone knows my first name)? Those are exactly the kind of antics you pull, and then claim not to be starting shit. Your post a couple of weeks ago was a classic example. I wasn't paying attention and replied to a post of yours and you responded with some jackass nonsense about "good, I've been trying to get you to respond to me for a while now..." or some similar bullshit. Who does that?

Some of you guys need to grow a set. At least I'm not afraid to call myself a spade during these flame wars that pop up from time to time. I'm no angel, nor am I the devil. Most of you fall into that same boat. If you can accept that, then you'll do great. If you get your head up your ass and start chastising others for doing the exact same things you do, then shit will go off the rails before too long...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for what it's worth, Gandy, I was 110% a-ok with you (in fact I had a very high opinion of you) until one day when I posted a reply in agreement to something you said in one of these big argument threads, only to have you turn on me and light my ass up for agreeing with you. That was the first time you used my first name, and while I'm still not sure what your deal was, that (who attacks someone for agreeing with them?!) was definitely the proverbial line in the sand for me.

Not that it really matters in the least, and I'm sure you could give a shit less, but I at least wanted to clear up any lingering confusion on exactly what caused shit to hit the fan on that particular front.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess TRYING to avoid drama is more suited Micro. I will never be a angel. To sarcastic for that.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess TRYING to avoid drama is more suited Micro. I will never be a angel. To sarcastic for that.

Serious question here: How can you TRY to avoid drama when you continue to take shots? I'm not following the logic. You want the drama to stop but join in with the rest. If you wanted it to end, you doing your part would help. I guess this board getting along is like peace in the Middle East.....