• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suh just played his last game as a Lion

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that he didn't look down shows culpability, in my mind.

Did he not realize he stepped on something? Of course he did.

What could he have stepped on other than a body part? Nothing. Yet, he doesn't even look down to see who it was or to see if ok? He knew Rodgers was right there.

More importantly, the second step was a full step with weight. No attempt to avoid or jump off quickly.

Was it enough for a suspension? I hope not. But to conclude that it was purely accidental requires a pair of Lions blinders to be worn.

Last edited by a moderator:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What could he have stepped on other than a body part? Nothing. Yet, he doesn't even look down to see who it was or to see if ok? He knew Rodgers was right there.

More importantly, the second step was a full step with weight. No attempt to avoid or jump off quickly.

Was it enough for a suspension? I hope not. But to say it was purely accidental requires a pair of Lions blinders to be worn.

That's a load of shit. You guys are really reaching to try to say he purposefully stepped on Rodgers without ever looking at him. He's apparently got wizard eyes somewhere on the back of his head to pull that one off.

I'm sure he realized that he stepped on on someone, but he was drifting backwards, got bumped backwards further, and then came back forward off Rodgers once his backward momentum had stopped. Rodgers was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and he got stepped on- it happens. Nothing more to it than that. Stop watching the super-slow motion where it looks like he's on him for 5 seconds. It was a bang-bang thing at full speed. The ref 5 feet away looking right at Suh and Rodgers didn't think anything was wrong with it...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you trying to get at with your link there? It doesn't even show his head so that the viewer can see that he never looks down or behind him.

If anything that clip would support that it was an accident.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because the Cowboys suck ass at home and playing us without Suh is a lot easier than facing us with Suh. He's the best defensive player on either team.

As for the fine for skipping the media availability, I can't imagine Suh is losing any sleep over that fine...

the way the Cowboys are playing right now it is you who should be worried

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way the Cowboys are playing right now it is you who should be worried

If we had to play them in Detroit I'd be far more concerned. The Cowboys are very average at Jerry World.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's gotta suck to be a Cowboys fan and know that even though your team appears to be playing very well the other shoe is bound to drop any second...

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had to play them in Detroit I'd be far more concerned. The Cowboys are very average at Jerry World.

I would take the home stat with a grain of salt.

Loss #1: Romo was terrible after missing most of the off season. He started to clean it up but it was too late for that game.

Loss #2: Romo was knocked out of the game with two fractures in his back. Defense did play pretty badly too.

Loss #3: Wheeden gonna Wheeden

Loss #4: Sunday night game on the road to Thursday T-Day game, Romo did not get enough rest for his back and played like a corpse.

Not saying we can't lose when Romo is 100% but man this whole team goes the way that Romo goes. He will have his full week routine coming into this game and Dallas has looked scary especially in early knockouts. It will be a great game but I wouldn't dismiss it just because the Cowboys are the home team.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable. The NFL suspended Suh after all.

So apparently every time someone gets accidentally stepped on, said player should be suspended.

The NFL just makes this shit up as they go.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

What a pussy. Always looking for something to cry about. You'd make a great journalist- you have a real knack for convincing yourself that every molehill you come across is Mt. Everest...

Unbelievable. The NFL suspended Suh after all.

So apparently every time someone gets accidentally stepped on, said player should be suspended.

The NFL just makes this shit up as they go.

Tried to tell you. And look what you had to say.

Apology accepted.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Was it enough for a suspension? I hope not. But to conclude that it was purely accidental requires a pair of Lions blinders to be worn.

:agree:

He knew he stepped on someones leg. What else would it be. It was that second step that did it. He didnt even try to avoid anything, then took his time after he pushed a lil harder. But if that was turned around and the GB player did it a certain lion fan would think different i bet.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tried to tell you. And look what you had to say.

Apology accepted.

Lol, I wished I lived in a world where I could be a total d-bag and still somehow convince myself that I'm winning. I'm not sure how you do it, but somehow you pull it off. One day that house of cards you live in will come crashing down, though. I'm a firm believer in karma, and you have rung up massive debt in that department.

As to "tried to tell me" you didn't try to tell anyone shit. You posted a temper-tantrum about Suh. Very simple.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, I wished I lived in a world where I could be a total d-bag and still somehow convince myself that I'm winning.

Telling you Suh would be suspended doesn't make me a winner and it doesn't make you a loser. You take this Lions stuff way too personally and seriously.

Life goes on.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's your home record this year then?

Well whats detroits record on the road vs a team with a winning record? Because thats what the 6th seed means. Winning 3 road games vs teams who have a winning record. Detroit has beat ONE team with a winning record all year

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, the first step, sure, accidental. You know you are treading on someone after that first step and he knows he knocked Rogers down when he was rushing through. The second step is what sealed the deal and not apologizing for it and acting like it was an accident is just icing on the cake for a repeat offender.