• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has an agenda and point of view. The media today has a demand for clicks to satisfy the people that pay the bills.
Problem is, everything and anything that a person says has become fodder for the media cannon.

The truth is not what anyone wants to hear. There is nothing that can be said against the truth. UNLESS, you can't bear to acknowledge the truth. Therefore, you twist the truth to create a controversy and in doing so, you make all those people who have an axe to grind, very happy and supportive of your twisted truth.

How would they have reacted if Aikman had said, "They have to stop treating quarterbacks like little girls." or even more controversial, "The league has to take the panties off the QBs and put their jocks back on.

I think taking off the dresses is a bit Pussyish.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has an agenda and point of view. The media today has a demand for clicks to satisfy the people that pay the bills.
Problem is, everything and anything that a person says has become fodder for the media cannon.

The truth is not what anyone wants to hear. There is nothing that can be said against the truth. UNLESS, you can't bear to acknowledge the truth. Therefore, you twist the truth to create a controversy and in doing so, you make all those people who have an axe to grind, very happy and supportive of your twisted truth.

How would they have reacted if Aikman had said, "They have to stop treating quarterbacks like little girls." or even more controversial, "The league has to take the panties off the QBs and put their jocks back on.

I think taking off the dresses is a bit Pussyish.
Exactly.

Pretty soon they will be censoring color commentary so the WOKE, teary eyed media won't feel they are offending the world.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to address this a few weeks back never got to it.

Media Emasculation: Few weeks ago Aikmen made the comment " When are they going to take the dresses of the QBs". I found zero issues with this, the Around The Horn made a deal of it and the media ran with it. Aikmen as we know is a former NFL player, and QB. This is a man's game, with grown ass men and they play and comment like men. I am so sick and tired of feeling like everything needs four extra layers of thought before anyone say's anything. We all know we can't and never should use disparaging comments like {racist word}, Spick, Mick, Dago, etc that shit is just wrong and has no place in society. But this as I said is a man's game, aint no dresses out there, aint no ladies out so if these chicks are offended honestly fuck them, don't watch. I wish Aikmen had come out and I said " I am un-apologetically male, I played this game, I know how the men out there react, I did nothing wrong an owe no apology to anyone."
I am no longer employed. I'm old. I can be politically incorrect. I'm enjoying it.
I offend nobody with it because it just is what it is.
I am a man and unashamed!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am no longer employed. I'm old. I can be politically incorrect. I'm enjoying it.
I offend nobody with it because it just is what it is.
I am a man and unashamed!
I'm with you. I burp and fart in public without shame. If someone stares, I smile and say, "My body is rejecting foul matter. Nature is taking its normal course." Some days I limp. Some days I don't. Please, I beg you, hit me with your car. I'm old, but I'm too f*ckin' mean to die and I will own everything you hold dear. Just to be a miserable prick.

I'm an old man and have nothing to be ashamed about. You don't like it? Shame on you.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's an unusual happening......................

Just had a bobcat calmly walk across my back yard and head in the wooded lot behind me. The wife is freaked out. Weighed about 50 lbs. Looked healthy as hell from my point of view. Told the wife to leave a bowl of burger and see if it comes back. Silent treatment.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just had a bobcat calmly walk across my back yard and head in the wooded lot behind me. The wife is freaked out. Weighed about 50 lbs. Looked healthy as hell from my point of view. Told the wife to leave a bowl of burger and see if it comes back. Silent treatment.
Would look very good on the mantle?????

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have them in NH she never saw one before?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was a bobcat. When she screamed, I could only look out through the sliders in my bedroom, through the screened lanai out toward the corner of the yard and I only saw a bit of it moving. The information that I can find, I'm beginning to think it was a young Florida Panther. I started to check out some photos and they commonly have spots. Bobcats are more inclined to move at night and I don't think that they are that common down here. I could be wrong but I'm going to see if I can get a footprint. It poured here all day yesterday and maybe It was big enough to leave something in a soft spot.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it was a bobcat. When she screamed, I could only look out through the sliders in my bedroom, through the screened lanai out toward the corner of the yard and I only saw a bit of it moving. The information that I can find, I'm beginning to think it was a young Florida Panther. I started to check out some photos and they commonly have spots. Bobcats are more inclined to move at night and I don't think that they are that common down here. I could be wrong but I'm going to see if I can get a footprint. It poured here all day yesterday and maybe It was big enough to leave something in a soft spot.
Here, kitty, kitty......

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not likely it was a Panther, not in your area. You all sure it wasn't the neighbors poodle or some shit?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not likely it was a Panther, not in your area. You all sure it wasn't the neighbors poodle or some shit?
It was big cat. I do know the difference. My neighbor saw it and called the police. She was walking her springer last night and stopped by while the wife was doing something out front. She thought it was a mountain lion and would eat her dog. Wasn't happy with the police response. They told her not to approach it or feed it. Sherriff's patrolling the area all night and this morning.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still look nice on the mantle...

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still look nice on the mantle...
Of my prison cell. Panthers are near extinction. Only 160 or so are remaining in Florida.
They are officially on the "Endangered Species" list. I'll leave out some sirloin strips and see if I can make a friend.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was big cat. I do know the difference. My neighbor saw it and called the police. She was walking her springer last night and stopped by while the wife was doing something out front. She thought it was a mountain lion and would eat her dog. Wasn't happy with the police response. They told her not to approach it or feed it. Sherriff's patrolling the area all night and this morning.
Okay
Of my prison cell. Panthers are near extinction. Only 160 or so are remaining in Florida.
They are officially on the "Endangered Species" list. I'll leave out some sirloin strips and see if I can make a friend.
And Florida is roughly 66,000 sq miles and you reside in a populated area, and still suspect it was a Panther? Again they are rare, very rare, and generally not seen by humans. The was a program where some Texas Cougars brought in to help save the Panthers but even that would be a rare albeit not impossible sighting. Larger cats tend to avoid populated areas but again it's not impossible

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Florida is roughly 66,000 sq miles and you reside in a populated area, and still suspect it was a Panther? Again they are rare, very rare, and generally not seen by humans. The was a program where some Texas Cougars brought in to help save the Panthers but even that would be a rare albeit not impossible sighting. Larger cats tend to avoid populated areas but again it's not impossible
A third person called 911. They said it was spotted and mostly black. Sherriff stopped by and said they believe it's a Black Florida Jaguar.
We live surrounded by an 18 hole golf course and a huge marsh beyond it. Man is ripping the animals' habitat to shreds and they have to move. If this cat has found a place where it can hide and eat, so be it.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A third person called 911. They said it was spotted and mostly black. Sherriff stopped by and said they believe it's a Black Florida Jaguar.
We live surrounded by an 18 hole golf course and a huge marsh beyond it. Man is ripping the animals' habitat to shreds and they have to move. If this cat has found a place where it can hide and eat, so be it.

That would be cool as hell to see. We get mountain lions where we are and they're awesome.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My smart ass side gave a reply yesterday, but in honesty I would not kill a big cat for sport or glory, but only if it posed a legitimate and probable danger.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully he is eating stray and free-roaming cats.