• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they get it done that quick it's obvious they do care. We all make mistakes being able to forgive people of those mistakes makes us better humans. If it's a mistake and they go above and beyond to make right I would not hammer them on the review
They've been great and I wouldn't bad mouth them. I've made mistakes that could never be corrected or made over. Important thing is to learn from them and not make the same one again.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've been great and I wouldn't bad mouth them. I've made mistakes that could never be corrected or made over. Important thing is to learn from them and not make the same one again.
Good man, hope it all works out. I know how much it sucks not having counter tops

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're already redoing the counter templates. Just another f*cking week without a kitchen sink and now another week without a dishwasher because the plumber and electrician have to work together to get all of the stuff working together. Ripped out all of the old "shit" work and have all new connections. AAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Weber and paper plates...and solo cups.

Bright side...There are some folks that Ian fucked with that wish there shit was a week away from being done...Just sayin.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weber and paper plates...and solo cups.

Bright side...There are some folks that Ian fucked with that wish there shit was a week away from being done...Just sayin.
Speaking of Weber. Have you seen the snake pit? It great for setting up snake method cooking quick and easy

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to lay into the ole lady the other night. As I told you all I am in the middle of a massive remodel. Spent about $14k on solid maple kitchen cabinets, another $4.5k for Quartz counter tops. I come home and I shit you not she is slapping up peel and stick backsplash panels. Of course I kindly inquire " What in the name or Pete Rose and Halle Berry are you doing?" "No damn way we just spent all that money on the kitchen and you want to slap up peel and stick, have you lost your god damn mind?" "Just trying to save money honey" "Well it looks like shit take it down"

So now she is all hot but I explained with the amount of money we spent to date, no way we are getting cheap now.
That's hillareous! That stuff is for cheap apartments at best. Will look like shit in 6 months.

Enjoy the couch!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in the final phase of installation of $12K cabinets and $7K quartz countertops. the final fancy trim and the decorative end pieces for the twin angled bar area haven't been finished at the shop yet. The countertops will be installed in 1 hour and 50 minutes.

I'm still looking for a professional to do the backsplash Like Traveler said, cheap backsplash will make everything look cheap. That and I have a
5 ft x 9 ft window over the sink that lets in so much light that any tiny imperfection is magnified.
Finding good tile contractors is very difficult in the South. Be careful.
I'd suggest going to the most expensive tile store in town and inquiring of contractors.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's hillareous! That stuff is for cheap apartments at best. Will look like shit in 6 months.

Enjoy the couch!
Funny you say that. We had a fight several years ago and she locked the bedroom door and hollared you can sleep on the couch. I quickly picked that door lock and told her I will never sleep on the couch you can forget that shit. So when she is pissed she sleeps on the couch

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use the snake method for burning leaves in the yard......
I used to use the snake method with my 9" pike.

Under the chin, through the tongue, into the nasal cavity, enter the front lobe.

Silent, strike, gone............................................Never lit a match

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning gentlemen. If you haven't heard. there is activity in the NFL.

Christian McCafferty has been traded from the Panthers to the 49ers.

Wynn may also be on the move, but can't get any details.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good morning gentlemen. If you haven't heard. there is activity in the NFL.

Christian McCafferty has been traded from the Panthers to the 49ers.

Wynn may also be on the move, but can't get any details.
In an effort to rid himself of Wynn BB has offered his 6th round pick in the up coming draft and 4 sets of Saloon Door hinges.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God Its Friday GIF

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks to the trade deadline.

According to NBC Sports Boston AND NFL Network, multiple teams are calling BB in an attempt to acquire Kendrick Bourne and believe it or not, Nelson Agholor. Bill has refused to discuss trading either because the offers have been very low. Now that the 49ers have coughed up four draft oicks for the oft injured McCaffrey the offers will have to be pumped up or Bill will not trade. The Panthers trade may be great news for the Pats since they have two of the Panthers 2023 draft picks (4th and 6th).

Rumor this morning is that Josh has called Bill and is willing to take either WR, preferably Bourne, Supposedly, Bill wants a RT and will trade Bourne and Wynn for Kolton Miller 6'8" 325 who's been a starter since he was drafted in 2018. He'll be a FA in 2023, but Bill would rather have a part timer and pick up $$$ in cap space to make a bigger deal if he can pawn off Agholor. This could get interesting with so many teams at 3-3, 4-2 and needing skill position plyers.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks to the trade deadline.

According to NBC Sports Boston AND NFL Network, multiple teams are calling BB in an attempt to acquire Kendrick Bourne and believe it or not, Nelson Agholor. Bill has refused to discuss trading either because the offers have been very low. Now that the 49ers have coughed up four draft oicks for the oft injured McCaffrey the offers will have to be pumped up or Bill will not trade. The Panthers trade may be great news for the Pats since they have two of the Panthers 2023 draft picks (4th and 6th).

Rumor this morning is that Josh has called Bill and is willing to take either WR, preferably Bourne, Supposedly, Bill wants a RT and will trade Bourne and Wynn for Kolton Miller 6'8" 325 who's been a starter since he was drafted in 2018. He'll be a FA in 2023, but Bill would rather have a part timer and pick up $$$ in cap space to make a bigger deal if he can pawn off Agholor. This could get interesting with so many teams at 3-3, 4-2 and needing skill position plyers.
That would be a solid deal IMO