• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England seemed to acknowledge their linebacker problems with their latest roster move: re-signing the 32-year-old Collins on Monday for his fourth stint with the Patriots. Collins is an experienced and versatile player who contributed in a reserve role last season. But if the Patriots’ blueprint to upgrade at the position had worked as designed, bringing him back would not have been necessary.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New England seemed to acknowledge their linebacker problems with their latest roster move: re-signing the 32-year-old Collins on Monday for his fourth stint with the Patriots. Collins is an experienced and versatile player who contributed in a reserve role last season. But if the Patriots’ blueprint to upgrade at the position had worked as designed, bringing him back would not have been necessary.
Why is this stupid?
Why not the 2022 Roster Thread?

Not bashing anyone, just curious.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is this stupid?
Why not the 2022 Roster Thread?

Not bashing anyone, just curious.
Maybe it is stupid bringing him back at this point? Time will tell.

I don't think the LBs are the issue. I think it's the scared play calling. You can't rush 3 against Rodgers. You just can't.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much is an American Flag signed by an ex-Patriots worth?

The guy thought that it was worth at least $1M and the signature has faded. Then again, his "investment" cost wasn't released.

Bet he doesn't get his season tickets renewed next year.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How much is an American Flag signed by an ex-Patriots worth?

The guy thought that it was worth at least $1M and the signature has faded. Then again, his "investment" cost wasn't released.

Bet he doesn't get his season tickets renewed next year.
If what he says is true, he has a reason to be pissed, but not a million reasons.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He clearly states he lent them the flag, and argues he was assured it would be taken care of. So he does not have any signed documentation of the agreement?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not looking for sympathy. Just letting you know what's going on.

Next week I'll be having an Echo Cardiogram
The following week, I have to have Cardiological Intervention. They will send a camera into my heart through the big artery in my right leg. I had a Nuclear Stress Test a couple of weeks ago and I have a blockage somewhere that's restricting blood flow out of my heart into the rest of my body. If I'm lucky, they'll do some stent work and open the highway. If not, not sure what's next.

Then I have to have a colonoscopy because they found something in my stool sample. The oncologist says it's 50/50 that it's a pallup and 50/50 it's a tumor.

If I don't come back, you'll know why. Please, no sympathy. I've had a good life and No one gets out of this thing alive.

If I do come back, it'll be with a vengeance.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The following week, I have to have Cardiological Intervention. They will send a camera into my heart through the big artery in my right leg. I had a Nuclear Stress Test a couple of weeks ago and I have a blockage somewhere that's restricting blood flow out of my heart into the rest of my body. If I'm lucky, they'll do some stent work and open the highway. If not, not sure what's next.

Then I have to have a colonoscopy because they found something in my stool sample. The oncologist says it's 50/50 that it's a pallup and 50/50 it's a tumor.

If I don't come back, you'll know why. Please, no sympathy. I've had a good life and No one gets out of this thing alive.

All I read was your paying to take it in the ass.

How's that for sympathy?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you come through all of that good Ken
He said no Sympathy. Dammit the one time you don't use an emoji you go against the will of the posters you are responding to.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You won't be leaving that quickly regardless.
Hope they are going to be able to get you "right"
Stents are common and effective these days.
If you have a tumor in your colon, my monster in law has had colon cancer for years now and she refuses to kick the bucket.
She doesn't even have a colostomy bag.
I'll PM you my phone number. Give it to your wife and have her let me know if something goes wrong.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah being Jerrah. Once an ass always an ass.

I do agree with his point but how salty can his old ass get?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrah being Jerrah. Once an ass always an ass.

I do agree with his point but how salty can his old ass get?

The lone dissenter should have been clear to him how others felt

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to lay into the ole lady the other night. As I told you all I am in the middle of a massive remodel. Spent about $14k on solid maple kitchen cabinets, another $4.5k for Quartz counter tops. I come home and I shit you not she is slapping up peel and stick backsplash panels. Of course I kindly inquire " What in the name or Pete Rose and Halle Berry are you doing?" "No damn way we just spent all that money on the kitchen and you want to slap up peel and stick, have you lost your god damn mind?" "Just trying to save money honey" "Well it looks like shit take it down"

So now she is all hot but I explained with the amount of money we spent to date, no way we are getting cheap now.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to lay into the ole lady the other night. As I told you all I am in the middle of a massive remodel. Spent about $14k on solid maple kitchen cabinets, another $4.5k for Quartz counter tops. I come home and I shit you not she is slapping up peel and stick backsplash panels. Of course I kindly inquire " What in the name or Pete Rose and Halle Berry are you doing?" "No damn way we just spent all that money on the kitchen and you want to slap up peel and stick, have you lost your god damn mind?" "Just trying to save money honey" "Well it looks like shit take it down"

So now she is all hot but I explained with the amount of money we spent to date, no way we are getting cheap now.
Yeah, $20k plus into a remodel, slap cheap shit up to finish it off and it will make the whole job look cheap.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, $20k plus into a remodel, slap cheap shit up to finish it off and it will make the whole job look cheap.
Yes Sir.

She understands that now. The backsplash might cost 3k at most