• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 22, but don't think my neighbors would appreciate the noise. I have an 80 lb pull slingshot that just might be the answer. If that doesn't work, I'll get myself a really nice pellet gun. Slingshot should crack his armor coat, worst case. Best case is that granite knocker will take its head clean off.
Or don't kill him, spray the spray and let him enjoy the rest of his bug eating life.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or don't kill him, spray the spray and let him enjoy the rest of his bug eating life.
If I can convince him to go elsewhere with the spray, I'll do it. He was out back about 15 minutes ago.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had our first wild visitor yesterday afternoon.

A Florida Armadillo. I went out to take a picture of him and couldn't believe how fast he was. For some reason, I thought they were slow movers, not Tyreek Hill clones.
Georgia armadillos are much slower. You can see them dead on the roads every morning. Same in Texas.

Ones in Florida grew up on the freeway system.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a 22, but don't think my neighbors would appreciate the noise. I have an 80 lb pull slingshot that just might be the answer. If that doesn't work, I'll get myself a really nice pellet gun. Slingshot should crack his armor coat, worst case. Best case is that granite knocker will take its head clean off.
Suppressors are legal...

Then there's Gamo.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Playing the game "I never" and can honestly can say I've never, ever, ever wondered how my team's player rank in a video game. The last I ever cared about the relationship between actual football and video game football was when Troy Brown won the 2001 Madden Super Bowl back when it was considered a predictor of the actual Super Bowl.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 302626

After 2 weeks into the 2001 season the Patriots were ranked dead last in the league..... little did we know.....

Hilarious how they say they have no weapons but in retrospect you look back and realize that team was fucking LOADED with talent particularly on defense.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an ASSante. It was all good when Bill's D was getting you selected to Pro Bowls. How quickly some forget.

Some of us don't forget you dropping that INT that would've clinched the SB against the Giants and given NE the only 19-0 season.

Just do your job. Maybe you were thinking too much about your pay day. You were a 4th rounder. It's not like you were the 1st overall pick. You were making $400k+ on your rookie deal. The franchise tag gave you almost $8M for one year. Then you got paid the following year. Those were a couple good Eagle teams while you were there, but they kept choking also. Hmmm maybe it was you and not the coaches?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us don't forget you dropping that INT that would've clinched the SB against the Giants and given NE the only 19-0 season.
The haters don't let us forget.

Just sit back for a minute and reflect on the NE Patriots from 2001-2020

Super Bowl Victories 6
Super Bowl Losses 3
AFC Championships 9

Playoff Record 37-22 .627

Super Bowl losses can be directly linked to misplays by Patriots players and bizarre plays by opposing teams.

Samuel's muffed interception.
Welker's TD drop in the end zone.
3rd and 5 from the 44. Missed sacks by Vince Wilfork, Jarvis Green, Richard Seymour. Eli Manning throws a wiffle ball and
David Tyree pins the catch against the top of his helmet with Rodney Harrison draped all over him.

Malcolm Butler spending an entire game on the bench for an unknown disciplinary reason.
Totally unknown QB plays the game of his life in a Super Bowl

Some things are just meant to be. I laugh when I start to blame guys for screwing the pooch and denying the Patriots a 9-0 Super Bowl Record.

Then you have to consider the 1985 loss against the Bears and the putrid 1997 Bill Parcells debacle.

The Patriots have been in 11 Super Bowls since 1985. From 1960-1970 they were in one AFL Championship and lost to the Chargers

Patriots have been in existence since 1960 and played in 15 Championships. Consider this..................Only two of the original NFL teams have more Championship appearances than the Patriots.

TEAMROUNDGP
San Francisco 49ersNFC Championship17
Pittsburgh SteelersAFC Championship16
New England PatriotsAFC Championship15
Dallas CowboysNFC Championship14

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The haters don't let us forget.

Just sit back for a minute and reflect on the NE Patriots from 2001-2020

Super Bowl Victories 6
Super Bowl Losses 3
AFC Championships 9

Playoff Record 37-22 .627

Super Bowl losses can be directly linked to misplays by Patriots players and bizarre plays by opposing teams.

Samuel's muffed interception.
Welker's TD drop in the end zone.
3rd and 5 from the 44. Missed sacks by Vince Wilfork, Jarvis Green, Richard Seymour. Eli Manning throws a wiffle ball and
David Tyree pins the catch against the top of his helmet with Rodney Harrison draped all over him.

Malcolm Butler spending an entire game on the bench for an unknown disciplinary reason.
Totally unknown QB plays the game of his life in a Super Bowl

Some things are just meant to be. I laugh when I start to blame guys for screwing the pooch and denying the Patriots a 9-0 Super Bowl Record.

Then you have to consider the 1985 loss against the Bears and the putrid 1997 Bill Parcells debacle.

The Patriots have been in 11 Super Bowls since 1985. From 1960-1970 they were in one AFL Championship and lost to the Chargers

Patriots have been in existence since 1960 and played in 15 Championships. Consider this..................Only two of the original NFL teams have more Championship appearances than the Patriots.

TEAMROUNDGP
San Francisco 49ersNFC Championship17
Pittsburgh SteelersAFC Championship16
New England PatriotsAFC Championship15
Dallas CowboysNFC Championship14
Just one minor correction, Welker's drop was with a free run to the end zone and not in it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pass could have been more accurate too. Welker while he had two hands on the ball had to contort his body it's very likely had he caught it he would have been touched down.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That pass could have been more accurate too. Welker while he had two hands on the ball had to contort his body it's very likely had he caught it he would have been touched down.
Welker turned the wrong way making the catch more difficult than needed. Remember, the Pats' routes have an element of reading the defense and reacting. Brady put the ball between two defenders and Welker turned toward one of the defenders instead of the open area. That pass would never had been complete if Brady put the ball where Welker was looking for it.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welker turned the wrong way making the catch more difficult than needed. Remember, the Pats' routes have an element of reading the defense and reacting. Brady put the ball between two defenders and Welker turned toward one of the defenders instead of the open area. That pass would never had been complete if Brady put the ball where Welker was looking for it.
Yeah I do not agree, at all. But we all know Brady is perfect

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i just watched again and I damn sure don't see where Welker turned the wrong way????? Even Collingsworht said that ball could have been thrown a little better.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah i just watched again and I damn sure don't see where Welker turned the wrong way????? Even Collingsworht said that ball could have been thrown a little better.
Here's a picture. The red circle is where the ball was going and the yellow circle is where Welker was looking for it. Which is the better placement to avoid the nearest defender. My opinion is based on my understanding on how the options based route system works. To be fair, many receivers have not executed well in this system. However Welker flourished, except on this play.

1658426975184.png