• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just confirming I read this correctly...

You think BK should follow the advice his family gave him, then tell them to STFU?
Re read the post...

Slowly.

My advice?
Don't worry about it.

The surgery that is. It will heal and you'll be fine.
Scars add to war stories anyway.

And tell them to STFU.

Now, lets anal yze. Line by line.

My Advice? Who cares really, I am a self admitted dumbass/smartass. But whatever.

Don't worry about it. Don't worry about what? Cancer? ? ? Cancer can kill you, you know that...right?

The surgery that is. It will heal and you'll be fine. Is there an answer to your question in here?

Scars add to war stories any way. BK made mention of 10 to 12 stitches. That's a pretty decent chunk of meat getting cut out of his throat. would leave a big scar. BK has shared that he killed a bunch of gooks that were a threat to democracy back in the late sixties...early seventies...and I only thank god and people like BK that he protected democracy in a land far far away rather than on Mount Washington, but I digress. I have scars, I don't have war stories. I let my country and my fellow Americans down by not enlisting back i the early eighties when I took the advice of some other losers...oops, digression again.

And tell them to STFU. Yes. His Family.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have had some chunks taken off over the years but not cancerous.
Best of luck Big Ken

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Re read the post...

Slowly.

My advice?
Don't worry about it.

The surgery that is. It will heal and you'll be fine.
Scars add to war stories anyway.

And tell them to STFU.

Now, lets anal yze. Line by line.

My Advice? Who cares really, I am a self admitted dumbass/smartass. But whatever.

Don't worry about it. Don't worry about what? Cancer? ? ? Cancer can kill you, you know that...right?

The surgery that is. It will heal and you'll be fine. Is there an answer to your question in here?

Scars add to war stories any way. BK made mention of 10 to 12 stitches. That's a pretty decent chunk of meat getting cut out of his throat. would leave a big scar. BK has shared that he killed a bunch of gooks that were a threat to democracy back in the late sixties...early seventies...and I only thank god and people like BK that he protected democracy in a land far far away rather than on Mount Washington, but I digress. I have scars, I don't have war stories. I let my country and my fellow Americans down by not enlisting back i the early eighties when I took the advice of some other losers...oops, digression again.

And tell them to STFU. Yes. His Family.
I was just messing with you...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was just messing with you...
Im An Asshole GIF by MyPostcard

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another hit piece from New York! Shocked!
Isn't it odd that the "several players" who are doing the bitching, never have big enough balls to come out in the open and speak. They are 'un-named' and what? If I was Mark Davis, I'd bring the guys into my office who were pushing for Bisaccia and let them know that they're on a short leash. Or I'd tell them to call their agents and see if another team wants cry babies and coach back stabbers on their teams and work out a trade.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't it odd that the "several players" who are doing the bitching, never have big enough balls to come out in the open and speak. They are 'un-named' and what? If I was Mark Davis, I'd bring the guys into my office who were pushing for Bisaccia and let them know that they're on a short leash. Or I'd tell them to call their agents and see if another team wants cry babies and coach back stabbers on their teams and work out a trade.
Your tact is especially useful during transition.
I bet it would be very helpful to piss off half the team before they have a chance to support the new coach!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your tact is especially useful during transition.
I bet it would be very helpful to piss off half the team before they have a chance to support the new coach!
The only half that might be pissed off are the guys who are bitchin'. The other half are already looking forward to playing for an offensive minded coach. BTW, tact is bullshit. Call a shovel a shovel, it's not a hoe. My guess it's the defense that doing all of the secretive whining.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only half that might be pissed off are the guys who are bitchin'. The other half are already looking forward to playing for an offensive minded coach. BTW, tact is bullshit. Call a shovel a shovel, it's not a hoe. My guess it's the defense that doing all of the secretive whining.
Would the players that are loyal going to be happy about losing their coach?
Is loyalty now a bad trait?
Is it not likely that when these players start working with the new coach, they'll just get to work?
Don't they have the God-given right to their opinion? Or is that only for 72 yo ex-coaches?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't they have the God-given right to their opinion? Or is that only for 72 yo ex-coaches?
Opinions are fine when you base them on fact. These guys have never played for Josh and yet are complaining because they didn't get their friend as coach? I've said this before, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all pretty much stink." Then again, most professional athletes have been breast fed through college and express everything based on their emotions, not experience.

At least I have enough experience to base my opinions.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Opinions are fine when you base them on fact. These guys have never played for Josh and yet are complaining because they didn't get their friend as coach? I've said this before, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all pretty much stink." Then again, most professional athletes have been breast fed through college and express everything based on their emotions, not experience.

At least I have enough experience to base my opinions.
Your opinions are in fact, often valuable.
Look at your 1st sentence and then consider that your opinion of "facts" Is often based on your perception of what the facts are.
My opinion of your facts and your opinions are that where we disagree, is usually based on your emotions.
You present good subjects and you are a good poster. However, you often add 2+3 to get 27. Over-running your facts with your emotions.