• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your new rate would be?
For how long?
What does he make on closing costs?
He conceded that he could not improve my loan.
He is just hoping that I want money out.
Lenders get very discouraged when you tell them you don't need any money.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He conceded that he could not improve my loan.
He is just hoping that I want money out.
Lenders get very discouraged when you tell them you don't need any money.....
Ya mean like when a car salesman finds out ya don't need a car?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 6-4, 225 lbs with great speed and leaping ability. If the Cardinals wish to replace A.J. Green, Harry is a physical match for their ‘Z’ receiver spot.

O pretty please take him.
Throw in a bag of balls and a one way ticket.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is 6-4, 225 lbs with great speed and leaping ability. If the Cardinals wish to replace A.J. Green, Harry is a physical match for their ‘Z’ receiver spot.

Harry for a sixth or seventh round pick??

How about Harry AND a sixth or seventh round pick??

Just take him.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT AIN'T SO STUPID WHEN IT'S YOU!!!!!
Amazing how easy it is to say "Don't worry about it. You'll be fine." UNTIL You're the one that someone says it to.

Dermatologist say a mole that appeared discolored on my throat a week ago. She says, "Let take that off and have a biopsy." Yesterday she calls me back and says, "The biopsy came back positive. My first open date is April 18 at 8:30 and I have to dig the rest of that area out. Local anesthetic, it'll take about forty five minutes, somewhere between ten and twelve stitches and you can drive home."

Three family members have said, "Ahh, don't worry about it. You'll be fine."

When you're the one that doctor says that you have something cancerous that must be removed ASAP, I'm having a hard time dealing with it. She's going to remove a piece of me in the exact spot where you would have a breathing tube placed in your throat. 10-12 stitches? That ain't a little chuck of space that has to be closed.

Just needed to vent a bit.........thanks.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing how easy it is to say "Don't worry about it. You'll be fine." UNTIL You're the one that someone says it to.

Dermatologist say a mole that appeared discolored on my throat a week ago. She says, "Let take that off and have a biopsy." Yesterday she calls me back and says, "The biopsy came back positive. My first open date is April 18 at 8:30 and I have to dig the rest of that area out. Local anesthetic, it'll take about forty five minutes, somewhere between ten and twelve stitches and you can drive home."

When you're the one that doctor says that you have something cancerous that must be removed ASAP, I'm having a hard time dealing with it. She's going to remove a piece of me in the exact spot where you would have a breathing tube placed in your throat. 10-12 stitches? That ain't a little chuck of space that has to be closed.

Well how many of the family member are dermatologists? Bump that listen to the medically educated and trained Dr, not you local Trump supporting Klan

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My advice?
Don't worry about it.

The surgery that is. It will heal and you'll be fine.
Scars add to war stories anyway.

And tell them to STFU.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My advice?
Don't worry about it.

The surgery that is. It will heal and you'll be fine.
Scars add to war stories anyway.

And tell them to STFU.
Just confirming I read this correctly...

You think BK should follow the advice his family gave him, then tell them to STFU?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't worry about it. This is a very common procedure and years ago they would not even have looked at it. Twenty years later you'd fing yourself on the wrong side of the grass and everybody would say, "too bad we didn't catch it sooner" Most cases of cancer went undiagnosed and you died of natural causes.

The definition of minor surgery is surgery on someone else!

My Mother in law has been getting cancer removed for many years. Most of the time they don't even do a biopsy when something looks suspicious. Just cut it off! She is 89 and refuses to die.

Don't worry - only the good die young - you're a prick and you'll live forever!

Now if they find "something" on your dick........