• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He certainly didn't impress anyone with his post game press conference saying that it wasn't Bill Belichick's coaching. He said that Bills did everything right but the results don't show it.

This is what happens when you take an opponent very lightly and expect them to roll over for you.

Here's the real problem for McDermott: He's got the Bucs in Tampa this week. Then he has to take the Bills to Foxboro. He knows that his team cannot stop the Patriots running game so he's going to work his ass off getting them prepared. BUT......He doesn't have a clue as to what Mac Jones can do against his team and they've never faced Mac Jones. It will be the day after Christmas. Where are the Bills going to spend Christmas day? In a hotel in Patriots' Place? Home with families and having to cut dinner short to catch a plane to Foxboro for game on the 26th?

The Bills are not going to be able to just flick a switch and suddenly go from home for the Holiday to cracking the Patriots' game plan in Gillette overnight. If they lose against the Bucs, they'll have to deal with the pesky Quarterbackless Panthers. Trying to get their shit together between this past Sunday, a game they'll probably lose against the Bucs, the Panthers, Christmas and playing the Patriots in Gillette will be like trying to climb Mt. Everest in a day.
Not to mention McDermott benched his ko returner and his punt returner. Niether are very happy with the lack of trust. Making it worse was during his post conference interview he said something like he didn't want the same thing happen to them that happened to Harry.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDermott needs to be careful. He's close to losing that locker room.

Honestly, why would anybody want to play for him other than a lucrative contract? He comes off as a total douche.

In my opinion, him saying he has no faith in his returners likely already has lost the locker room. He also called out Dabol, somebody the players all supposedly respect.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, why would anybody want to play for him other than a lucrative contract? He comes off as a total douche.

In my opinion, him saying he has no faith in his returners likely already has lost the locker room. He also called out Dabol, somebody the players all supposedly respect.
You should never be happy after a big loss like that one.
Now he is looking at playing Tampa and Brady after a short week, then they get a very fast Carolina #2 defense.
Then they get to play @NE in another tough game.
They have lost 4 of last 7 and losing every other game. Looks to continue.
His season is turning to shit. Now is the time to be getting the players up for the game!

I'm predicting Miami overtakes Buffalo in standings.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posters can say what they want but in truth it was the one long run and yeah I know the Pats are being viewed as perfectly executing the play but that's what is expected at this level. And while people are talking smack about the Harry misque ( and it was a misque) they sure are avoiding his block on the one big play.

Also Buffalo falling apart in the RZ is as much about Buffalo as it was NE. Both teams played hard not sure how anyone can think NE dominated Buff, that damn sure wasn't the game I watched.
I blamed BB for Harry being on the field and did credit Harry's blocking on the "big play"... On the try Harry went to make the same block but the defender avoided it, and also avoided it by so much he also avoided Bolden. It's funny how one block can impact two plays.

The Pats dominated more than you realize. How was it dominating? They executed their game plan their way. When they had the lead they played to protect it until the Bills proved they could score. Their best drive of the game ate away at half the third quarter which was the Bills best opportunity to score. By the time the Bills adjusted the 4th began and they faced the wind for the remainder of the game.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blamed BB for Harry being on the field and did credit Harry's blocking on the "big play"... On the try Harry went to make the same block but the defender avoided it, and also avoided it by so much he also avoided Bolden. It's funny how one block can impact two plays.

The Pats dominated more than you realize. How was it dominating? They executed their game plan their way. When they had the lead they played to protect it until the Bills proved they could score. Their best drive of the game ate away at half the third quarter which was the Bills best opportunity to score. By the time the Bills adjusted the 4th began and they faced the wind for the remainder of the game.
I would not say when they had the lead the played to protect it, not sure how you see that. BBs plan was to Run Run Run that was not going to change unless they were down and it required an attempt at a passing game. And after he saw the first pass sail he was less confident. Running the ball is always a means to control possession and keep the opposing offense off the field. I don't think they played to protect it I feel running was the game plan all a long.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For starters, McDermot has been good for the Bills. But he made the same mistake others make, he let BB into his head despite the fact that BB never tried to be in there. BB after a loss "we need to do a better job coaching"... McDermot says "BB didn't beat me, the Patriots as a team beat us as a team"... which translates to "I didn't lose, my players did".

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McDermott quotes:
"Let's not give more credit than we need to give credit to Bill Belichick in this one."

"You sit here and you tell me when we start with an average field position of the 40-yard line and he starts from the 23-yard line - I'm rounding up in both cases - and we were 1-4 in the red zone and they were 0-1 in the red zone" You give me that ahead of time? I like my chances. I like my chances."

"I don't think - with all due respect, it's not a Bill Belichick type thing."

"It's doing with the opportunities you got? What are you doing with the opportunities you got? We turned the ball over on the plus-thirty-something yard line. Sloppy football."

Belichick quote:

"We played the kind of way we felt we needed to play to win"

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, quotes are from the Boston Globe 12/8/2021 Page C3 by Nicole Young Globe Staff

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should never be happy after a big loss like that one.
Now he is looking at playing Tampa and Brady after a short week, then they get a very fast Carolina #2 defense.
Then they get to play @NE in another tough game.
They have lost 4 of last 7 and losing every other game. Looks to continue.
His season is turning to shit. Now is the time to be getting the players up for the game!

I'm predicting Miami overtakes Buffalo in standings.
Hence the typical Bill response "We need to improve in all areas. Coaching, Special Teams, Offense and Defense." Not "I outcoached him but the team let me down."

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He kept his two best punt returners on the bench because "He needed someone he could trust".
Kinda reminds me of having really bad stomach cramps.

You shit yourself and then say, "I thought I could hold it back for another hour or so."

In two weeks, those cramps are coming back.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Setting up the new laptop. Im going to need a mouse. My hands don't work well enough to fidget around that little pad.

What the hell is Microsoft S? It gives me 97 warnings about downloading Google Chrome.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to cook myself some dinner. I'll let this thing charge up.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Setting up the new laptop. Im going to need a mouse. My hands don't work well enough to fidget around that little pad.

What the hell is Microsoft S? It gives me 97 warnings about downloading Google Chrome.
Dunno.

Yeah, regular mouse too.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Microsoft's way of keeping people from downloading competitive software like Chrome, Firefox and others.

I canned the S and downloaded Chrome and picked up the Google browser.

The S is supposedly faster, more secure and of course better.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's Microsoft's way of keeping people from downloading competitive software like Chrome, Firefox and others.

I canned the S and downloaded Chrome and picked up the Google browser.

The S is supposedly faster, more secure and of course better.
Of course! Just like windows 8

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherry says:

https://buffalonews.com/opinion/letters/letter-weather-made-big-plays-in-monday-s-football-game/article_2a52890c-5933-11ec-86f4-27685218bad3.html

More loser mentality!