• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherry says:

https://buffalonews.com/opinion/letters/letter-weather-made-big-plays-in-monday-s-football-game/article_2a52890c-5933-11ec-86f4-27685218bad3.html

More loser mentality!

won't open
I tried to post it and it won't post as a link. Copy/paste it into the address bar. It's worth the short (pathetic) read.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This daily email has complete NFL news in short form every morning. nfltraderumors.com. It's worth getting because they don't send other crap.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots win percentage coming off a bye week in the Belichick Era..(.71) 15-6 is actually worse than when they aren't coming of a bye(.73)

Coach is too soft on them!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots win percentage coming off a bye week in the Belichick Era..(.71) 15-6 is actually worse than when they aren't coming of a bye(.73)

Coach is too soft on them!
And if they win on Saturday night they will be .73 when coming off a bye.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since no one else has mentioned any of this, I guess I'll have to do it.

Tuesday 12/14/2021

NFL League office had issued a mandate to all coaches and staff, but not players. YET. You will get vaccine boosters by Dec. 27.

Jay Connor
Tue, December 14, 2021, 9:30 AM·3 min read

2ee91105b6cc06139642085681ad9047

BREAKING NEWS: Despite your penchant for galavanting without a mask whenever you go to take out the trash, COVID-19 is still very much a thing.
Case in point, ESPN reports that an “usually high number” of positive COVID-19 tests throughout the NFL has the league rethinking its approach to the virus:
An unusually high number of positive COVID-19 tests on Monday has the NFL and NFL Players Association considering further changes to the league’s coronavirus protocols as the regular season enters its final four weeks.
Sources told ESPN’s Adam Schefter that the league had 37 positive COVID-19 tests on Monday. These numbers tend to be higher on Mondays because that’s when most teams test their vaccinated players and personnel (who have to be tested only once a week, unlike unvaccinated players, who test daily). But to put Monday’s number into perspective, consider that the league had only 72 positive tests in a two-week stretch from Nov. 14 to Nov. 27.
Houston, we have a problem.
Clearly, the NFL isn’t alone in experiencing a notable surge in positive COVID-19 cases, as the exact same thing is happening throughout the rest of the country. (Which is to be expected since more and more people are congregating indoors and enjoying the fruits of Cuffin’ Season as temperatures drop in the winter.) But with billions of dollars at stake—12.2 billion to be exact—the NFL is putting its foot down and requiring coaches and other team personnel to receive a COVID-19 booster by Dec. 27. And before you ask, this new mandate doesn’t include players.
From USA Today:
The league issued a memo to its teams on Monday evening instructing all Tier 1 and Tier 2 staff members that they are required to receive the booster by December 27 if six months have passed since they received the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, and if two months have passed since they received the Johnson & Johnson shot.
If they do not receive the booster, those employees will lose this vaccination status, which is a requirement from the league for employees of the Tier 1 and 2 designation.
Coaches and trainers fall in that Tier 1 category. General managers, front office members and other football operations staffers are Tier 2 employees.

NEXT:

The New England Patriots will play one home game in Germany in 2023.

The New England Patriots have taken their next step towards playing a game in Germany. As was announced on Wednesday, the team will have international marketing rights in the country starting in 2022.

Germany is now part of New England’s so-called home marketing area. While previously limited to a 75-mile radius surrounding a team’s home city, the league loosened its rules recently to include international markets. One of those will be shared by the Patriots, Kansas City Chiefs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Carolina Panthers moving forward.

What does this mean? The end game is obvious: the Patriots will play a game in Germany at one point in the future, possibly as early as 2022 or 2023.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Lawrence looks like Drew Bledsoe.

Mac Jones looks like the girl I was engaged to when I went into the Navy in 1968.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forget...was that your cousin?
Nope. She did send me a "Dear John" a week before I got out of boot camp.

Even funnier? When my wife was in the hospital having our first baby, Labor was very difficult and having a 10 lb baby created a lot of lower body stress . My wife had hemaroids the size of oranges. They took her into a room next to hers where there was a girl with boobs the size of watermelons and they wouldn't work for nursing. Just so happened that watermelon boobs was my ex-fiancée. My wife looked at the nurse and said, "The last thing I need right now, is for you nurses to compare my ass with my husband's ex-fiancee's tits." My wife wouldn't let me go check 'em out.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THREE GAMES POSTPONED

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"it's a little concerning that the Patriots played so poorly in the first half against the Colts when they had an extra week to prepare physically and mentally for that important matchup."

Patriots only practiced 2 days for this game!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"it's a little concerning that the Patriots played so poorly in the first half against the Colts when they had an extra week to prepare physically and mentally for that important matchup."

Patriots only practiced 2 days for this game!
Wow.

Bill...WTF...???

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever?

The other day, I was sitting back in my lounger and all of a sudden, a name from the past shot across my mind. Jake Sawyer.
The I wondered of "Bonecrusher" was dead. For some unknown reason, I just couldn't get him out of my head. When I met him back in 1973, He was the President of the Iron Horsemen MC. He rode a Harley Chopper and drove a 1956 Chevy Sedan Delivery that had been turned into a hot rod.
I was also dating his sister, Anne, who was divorced, had an six year old son and was 6 years older than me.

I finally got off my ass and looked him up to see when he'd died. Seriously, there was no reason to believe he was still alive.

Just so you know. He got the name 'Bonecrusher' when he rode with Sonny Barger and the Hells Angels. He spent time in San Quentin for 2nd degree murder of guy who stabbed him and Jake pulled out the knife and killed the guy with his own knife. When he was released from prison, Gov. Ronald Reagan sent him a message and told him to leave California and never come back. Jake also did time in Lewisburg. He was also a Paratrooper prior to his evil life. I met him across the street from my house and we almost got into a fight, but somehow starte laughing and became close frieds and ebven closer when he found out I was dating his sister. I ended up buying the Chevy from him so he could buy a 1952 chopped top Mercury with an Offenhauser. aAlso bought a few illegal rifles from him, nothing bizarre, a 5mm semi and a 308 Savage.

Anyway, when I looked him up, lo and behold. Jake isn't dead. As a matter of fact, he become pretty famous and a write by the name of Cliff Gallant wrote Jake's biography in two volumes.

JAKE
An American Original

Published in 2020.

I bought both volumes and they arrived this morning. I plan to read them while I'm in Florida.

He's still in Maine and I'm going to see if I can get in touch with him.

If you think I'm nuts, the books can be seen on Amazon and iare available to purchase online or E Book.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever?

The other day, I was sitting back in my lounger and all of a sudden, a name from the past shot across my mind. Jake Sawyer.
The I wondered of "Bonecrusher" was dead. For some unknown reason, I just couldn't get him out of my head. When I met him back in 1973, He was the President of the Iron Horsemen MC. He rode a Harley Chopper and drove a 1956 Chevy Sedan Delivery that had been turned into a hot rod.
I was also dating his sister, Anne, who was divorced, had an six year old son and was 6 years older than me.

I finally got off my ass and looked him up to see when he'd died. Seriously, there was no reason to believe he was still alive.

Just so you know. He got the name 'Bonecrusher' when he rode with Sonny Barger and the Hells Angels. He spent time in San Quentin for 2nd degree murder of guy who stabbed him and Jake pulled out the knife and killed the guy with his own knife. When he was released from prison, Gov. Ronald Reagan sent him a message and told him to leave California and never come back. Jake also did time in Lewisburg. He was also a Paratrooper prior to his evil life. I met him across the street from my house and we almost got into a fight, but somehow starte laughing and became close frieds and ebven closer when he found out I was dating his sister. I ended up buying the Chevy from him so he could buy a 1952 chopped top Mercury with an Offenhauser. aAlso bought a few illegal rifles from him, nothing bizarre, a 5mm semi and a 308 Savage.

Anyway, when I looked him up, lo and behold. Jake isn't dead. As a matter of fact, he become pretty famous and a write by the name of Cliff Gallant wrote Jake's biography in two volumes.

JAKE
An American Original

Published in 2020.

I bought both volumes and they arrived this morning. I plan to read them while I'm in Florida.

He's still in Maine and I'm going to see if I can get in touch with him.

If you think I'm nuts, the books can be seen on Amazon and iare available to purchase online or E Book.
If somebody stabs you they have proven to be a mortal threat. To kill that person in response to being stabbed is the definition of self defense. Even if the direct threat had passed, the aggravated nature of a knife attack gives enough reason to consider them still a mortal risk. Conviction for any murder related charge makes zero sense unless that person's reason was their own self defense.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If somebody stabs you they have proven to be a mortal threat. To kill that person in response to being stabbed is the definition of self defense. Even if the direct threat had passed, the aggravated nature of a knife attack gives enough reason to consider them still a mortal risk. Conviction for any murder related charge makes zero sense unless that person's reason was their own self defense.
Except in California.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake wore his colors to his trial. He got 3-5.