• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you copy and paste this story? I've seen it before... OH yeah, from the last time you shared it.
How about finding it and showing us. Or provide a thread and link??

Prove it!!!!!!!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @nefansince75 ................................

you listening??

How about you try something that you've never attempted?

Start a Thread?

Reply to a thread with an interesting fact?

Provide some statistics with a reply??

Try going one fucking day without insulting someone.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about finding it and showing us. Or provide a thread and link??

Prove it!!!!!!!
Game on... I'll find it because you posted it before. Hard to forget a story about you screwing your cousin.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @nefansince75 ................................

you listening??

How about you try something that you've never attempted?

Start a Thread?

Reply to a thread with an interesting fact?

Provide some statistics with a reply??

Try going one fucking day without insulting someone.
Again, this is you declaring yourself the king of the board. You did the same thing to YR (and you were wrong) and he responded with the best thread of the summer.

I provide plenty of insight and get tons of feedback and responses. I'm the best poster on here.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, this is you declaring yourself the king of the board. You did the same thing to YR (and you were wrong) and he responded with the best thread of the summer.

I provide plenty of insight and get tons of feedback and responses. I'm the best poster on here.
Back up your bullshit and post your proof.

You made the accusation, now back it up.

I claim nothing. You're the one that make all of claims and insults when you can't provide a lick of evidence of anything.

Insights are not facts. Insights are opinions.

Like I said, try providing someth8ing other than your "insight".

You did prove my point, you can't go a day without insulting someone.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:

Have you ever come hoime, placed you car keys in a certain place and when you went to move your car, the keys have disappeared? I went out last night and picked up pizzas. I had two of my wife's sisters here for the past three days. I came in, put my keys on a table at the back door and they are no where to be found. The sisters left and checked their pocketbooks and I've literally scoured the house. As much as I hate to do it, I'm going to start digging through the trash.

Of course it's my fault that three women have literaly turned the house up side down and inside out in three days and my keys are gone. The car key is a fob and to replace it will cost me at least $150 because it's a Lincoln MKT.

Where is the most likely place a woman would move a large car fob that she can't remember?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:

Have you ever come hoime, placed you car keys in a certain place and when you went to move your car, the keys have disappeared? I went out last night and picked up pizzas. I had two of my wife's sisters here for the past three days. I came in, put my keys on a table at the back door and they are no where to be found. The sisters left and checked their pocketbooks and I've literally scoured the house. As much as I hate to do it, I'm going to start digging through the trash.

Of course it's my fault that three women have literaly turned the house up side down and inside out in three days and my keys are gone. The car key is a fob and to replace it will cost me at least $150 because it's a Lincoln MKT.

Where is the most likely place a woman would move a large car fob that she can't remember?
Seriously (and this response has nothing to do with our other exchanges), what we remember is often what we think we remember. You may have intended to put them down on the table, then something prevented you from doing it, and you may have put them somewhere else. That's a little more likely than someone picking up keys they have no need to touch.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously (and this response has nothing to do with our other exchanges), what we remember is often what we think we remember. You may have intended to put them down on the table, then something prevented you from doing it, and you may have put them somewhere else. That's a little more likely than someone picking up keys they have no need to touch.
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest here. But here's an example of how things happen...

True story. There are two doors in my kitchen. One is to a small closet that has a medium sized trash container and the recyclable bucket. The other is a stairway to the cellar. Thursday morning my wife opened the cellar door and hung up a broom that landed on the cellar floor, thirteen steps down. Things being touched or moved by three women in their 60's and 70's is not uncommon. Trying to find them after they've been moved is a horse of a different color.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question:

Underneath all the shit in her purse

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to get into a pissing contest here. But here's an example of how things happen...

True story. There are two doors in my kitchen. One is to a small closet that has a medium sized trash container and the recyclable bucket. The other is a stairway to the cellar. Thursday morning my wife opened the cellar door and hung up a broom that landed on the cellar floor, thirteen steps down. Things being touched or moved by three women in their 60's and 70's is not uncommon. Trying to find them after they've been moved is a horse of a different color.
Go through it all the time here, with my 88 year old monster in law living with us.

@nefansince75 My monster in law has OCD. She picks up and otherwise handles everything on the counter.
Put 3 tomatos on the counter and she will pick up each 1 and "feel it" then set it back down. No she is not checking for ripeness!
She will then go for eac and every oneof the bananas. Then she goes to feel the fucking bag of chips!
Do you know what a bag of chips looks like after someone squishes them to feel them? No she is not checking for freshness!

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go through it all the time here, with my 88 year old monster in law living with us.

@nefansince75 My monster in law has OCD. She picks up and otherwise handles everything on the counter.
Put 3 tomatos on the counter and she will pick up each 1 and "feel it" then set it back down. No she is not checking for ripeness!
She will then go for eac and every oneof the bananas. Then she goes to feel the fucking bag of chips!
Do you know what a bag of chips looks like after someone squishes them to feel them? No she is not checking for freshness!
I wasn't doubting the plausibility of BK's keys being misplaced by the women. I was just adding another scenario that in my world would be more likely.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope I can still squeeze anything at 88.

Scary thing?????? That's only 16 years away for me. Holy shit.
6ad2a6c8387e0c4d42a138985bc66d14.jpg

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not stupid, but a bit funny.

Look at my avi. Say hello to my great grand daughter in her pumpkin head Halloween costume. She's scheduled to get out of it December 3.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My wife has to move EVERYTHING.
If I set my half drank glass of water down and take out the trash, I come back and the water is dumped and the glass in the sink or dishwasher. I set the mail on the counter in a nice neat stack, she needs to pick it up and tap it on end and set it down spun 90 degrees or moved 6" left or right. Glasses get moved, pens and sticky pads get relocated. Anything I set down anywhere she will move. Sometimes it's just a shift, sometimes it's a completely different location.

Back in the days of corded phones and answering machines people used to actually answer those phones when they were home and talk to others. sometimes you would need to write something down. A name, business, extension number, time to meet, whatever. My wife would not...absolutely would not allow a note pad to be near the phone. She would always move it. To make matters worse, pens and paper were never to be in the same location. I mean, like phone in the living room, notepad in the kitchen junk drawer and pens in the front hall table. And she thought this was "organized". This drove me crazy until I finally started gently ribbing her about it. Anytime there was a contradiction in a conversation I would throw out "Oh like pens and paper should never be kept together" It took a few years but she finally came to her own conclusion that if you need to write, have the pen AND the paper stored neatly together made perfect sense.

Short story made long, but hey, I side with BK on this one until he comes back and says "Yeah, I left them in the car".

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you find the keys?
God's honest truth:

Every single drawer in the house has been inspected
Every single shelf has been cleared and reset
Every cupboard has been cleared and replaced
I have emptied the trash dumpsters and recycle dumpster and hand checked every piece of garbage
All three cars have been checked and cleared. All three were recently professionally detailed so looking through them was easy.
Every piece of dirty laundry was shaken and if there were pockets, checked. My wife did five loads of laundry yesterday including 4 Queen sized bed sheets and pillow cases. The washer and dryer were checked after each load even through clothing was checked.
Every room has been vac'd
I just went out to the driveway and blew all of the leaves to the street on low just in case they had been dropped.
As a final act of desperation I just ran my lawn tractor over both lawns to suck up all of the leaves.
My wife called every store that she and her sisters visited.

NO KEYS.

I think that the second oldest sister who drove the other one down here from Maine, picked them up and put them in her pocketbook or her dog's bag. The wife is going to tell them both to look a bit more carefully.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God's honest truth:

Every single drawer in the house has been inspected
Every single shelf has been cleared and reset
Every cupboard has been cleared and replaced
I have emptied the trash dumpsters and recycle dumpster and hand checked every piece of garbage
All three cars have been checked and cleared. All three were recently professionally detailed so looking through them was easy.
Every piece of dirty laundry was shaken and if there were pockets, checked. My wife did five loads of laundry yesterday including 4 Queen sized bed sheets and pillow cases. The washer and dryer were checked after each load even through clothing was checked.
Every room has been vac'd
I just went out to the driveway and blew all of the leaves to the street on low just in case they had been dropped.
As a final act of desperation I just ran my lawn tractor over both lawns to suck up all of the leaves.
My wife called every store that she and her sisters visited.

NO KEYS.

I think that the second oldest sister who drove the other one down here from Maine, picked them up and put them in her pocketbook or her dog's bag. The wife is going to tell them both to look a bit more carefully.
Last time I lost something - my phone. I found it in the refrigerator.
I had dropped it in a crocery bag to make carrying into the house easier.
Your refrigerator should not ring when you call your phone from another phone

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I lost something - my phone. I found it in the refrigerator.
I had dropped it in a crocery bag to make carrying into the house easier.
Your refrigerator should not ring when you call your phone from another phone
As a kid I lost five bucks and my world was over. The next year I put my winter coat on and found it in the pocket... I had found a fortune.