• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a great nephew who's 12. Colleges are already drooling. He's 6'3" 255 lbs and plays LT. He has a 54" chest and a 36" waist. He has 2 black belts in some kind of Karate. He's playing on the varsity of his middle school team and has twelve private high school scholarships in his pocket.

He has a great coach who played OL in college and is putting in a ton of extra time with this kid. My sister-in-law showed me photos of him in full uniform with team mates who barely come up to his armpit. With this kid's discipline and a good coach for the next two years and most important a good nutritionist, this kid will be an All-American.

Coaching is critical at all levels.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think his coach should get him laid ASAP. Get rid of ALL stress.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relieves his stress and allows the coach to dangle more in front of him for outstanding performances.
Nope. It gives them the feeling they've already accomplished big things and saps their drive for anything other than getting more of it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. It gives them the feeling they've already accomplished big things and saps their drive for anything other than getting more of it.
I'm sorry folks, but having sexual intercourse has nothing to do with maintaining physical strength.

It's a myth that coaches somehow forced on athletes. Vince Lombardi told his players not have sex for at least 72 hours before a Sunday game.

Please, scientifically explain to all of us how sexual intercourse, which is actually a form of exercise ending in ejaculation can affect physical performance 12, 24, 48 hours later?

Other than Cummin' can kill ya'.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you definitavly that sex will twist a young mans brain around.
I have been there!
Let him focus single-mindedly on what he wants.
If he wants more sex , what do you think he will focus on?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry folks, but having sexual intercourse has nothing to do with maintaining physical strength.

It's a myth that coaches somehow forced on athletes. Vince Lombardi told his players not have sex for at least 72 hours before a Sunday game.

This was recently proven and published. All those boxers back in the day refrained from pussy for nothing. Haha!

Pussy has been the single greatest motivator in my life by far and I'm happy about that.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even have pubes at 12. Let alone be thinking about getting laid.
I got my first at 12.

My mother's cousin's daughter spent a week at my house and slept in my brother and my bedroom. She was being sent to a bad girl Catholic summer camp on Little Diamond Island in Casco Bay in Portland, Maine. She was 16 and I swear that she was the prettiest girl I'd ever been able to talk to. She was also a horn dog. She came on Saturday and popped my cherry on Monday afternoon while my mother was at the local drug store having coffee with the ladies. She taught me stuff that I've taken with me and still use to this very day. She was from Upper Frenchville, ME and told me: "There are only two things to do up north in the winter. Snowmobile and fuck." Then she said, "I hate the snow."

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my first at 12.

My mother's cousin's daughter spent a week at my house and slept in my brother and my bedroom. She was being sent to a bad girl Catholic summer camp on Little Diamond Island in Casco Bay in Portland, Maine. She was 16 and I swear that she was the prettiest girl I'd ever been able to talk to. She was also a horn dog. She came on Saturday and popped my cherry on Monday afternoon while my mother was at the local drug store having coffee with the ladies. She taught me stuff that I've taken with me and still use to this very day. She was from Upper Frenchville, ME and told me: "There are only two things to do up north in the winter. Snowmobile and fuck." Then she said, "I hate the snow."

I remember going to gym class for the 1st time in the 7th grade and seeing other kids my age naked. Some of them had "men dicks". All hairy and stuff. I had not one pube and my weiner resembled a half eaten Tater tot. Needless to say.... I never showered with them.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please, scientifically explain to all of us how sexual intercourse, which is actually a form of exercise ending in ejaculation can affect physical performance 12, 24, 48 hours later?

Other than Cummin' can kill ya'.
I didn't say there was an issue with sex and physical strength. It's sex and a kid not mature enough to understand it. Sex at too young an age can mess up the mind, male or female. I'm not saying growing into it gradually as a teenager is an issue. It's the concept of a sexual relationship that's the issue until a kid is old enough to grasp the concept of relationship.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember going to gym class for the 1st time in the 7th grade and seeing other kids my age naked. Some of them had "men dicks". All hairy and stuff. I had not one pube and my weiner resembled a half eaten Tater tot. Needless to say.... I never showered with them.
I can relate. I had classmates with full beards and hairy backs in eighth grade while I barely saw a single whisker on my face until I was eighteen.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my first at 12.

Did you copy and paste this story? I've seen it before... OH yeah, from the last time you shared it.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a late bloomer. Made up for lost time in a hurry!