• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So according to Henry McKenna a football team should not cut a player that it wants to? Don't almost all players that get cut deserve better? BB has repeatedly said that it sucks to have to cut players that have worked so hard but that it's part of the business.

And then in the last paragraph he alludes to Cam hopefully getting vaccinated so he can play on a team that wants him. So was this entire article about cam getting cut because he wasn't vaccinated?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So according to Henry McKenna a football team should not cut a player that it wants to? Don't almost all players that get cut deserve better? BB has repeatedly said that it sucks to have to cut players that have worked so hard but that it's part of the business.

And then in the last paragraph he alludes to Cam hopefully getting vaccinated so he can play on a team that wants him. So was this entire article about cam getting cut because he wasn't vaccinated?
Everybody gets a trophy!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats needed youth at the position. And as it's been said Mac was the most NFL ready QB. There is a belief he was teaching Cam stuff from the playbook, that should never be. The Donte said he was studying the defenses playbook, ( Think it donte' )

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats needed youth at the position. And as it's been said Mac was the most NFL ready QB. There is a belief he was teaching Cam stuff from the playbook, that should never be. The Donte said he was studying the defenses playbook, ( Think it donte' )

Ya, it was Donte' and I was super happy when I read that. I, like most of us here, have super high hopes for Mac.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, it was Donte' and I was super happy when I read that. I, like most of us here, have super high hopes for Mac.
I think coming from him that was his way of telling coaches and the world "Hey Mac needs to be our guy"

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This belongs in stupid news. Not sure why he's still talking about his old team.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This belongs in stupid news. Not sure why he's still talking about his old team.

This isn't stupid and also isn't exactly the truth. It's a narrative created by Cam to accept what happened and be in denial as to why. And I don't fault him at all. There's no phony build up to him having a greater value or the team being insensitive or unfair. He's blaming the optics of keeping him.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or clown news.

This guy can never take blame for anything.

Cam, no you wouldn't have accepted backing up a rookie. Own it and stop being the immature professional you are. See SB loss where I can't conduct an interview because the winners are disrespecting me. Or how to avoid jumping on a fumble.

Sorry Cam, you are an athletically gifted bitch. You've lost your ability to throw and run. Sorry you are no longer are an NFL starter. You can't process the game quickly enough to be a pocket passer or a game manager.

So why were you so shocked? Do you think at your salary you are better than Hoyer who understands the play book? Or even Stidham once he comes off off IR? How many QBs do you think NE should keep so not to hurt your fragile psyche?

Your best shot now... convert to a TE.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't stupid and also isn't exactly the truth. It's a narrative created by Cam to accept what happened and be in denial as to why. And I don't fault him at all. There's no phony build up to him having a greater value or the team being insensitive or unfair. He's blaming the optics of keeping him.

He did not once mention him being outplayed or more importantly, outworked. In my opinion, that's stupid, because other teams are watching. He blamed it all on his awesomeness and that we all can't get enough of him. That's stupid to me.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did not once mention him being outplayed or more importantly, outworked. In my opinion, that's stupid, because other teams are watching. He blamed it all on his awesomeness and that we all can't get enough of him. That's stupid to me.
Nothing will ever change with his narcissistic ass. I'm sure his dad was telling him he got screwed.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing will ever change with his narcissistic ass. I'm sure his dad was telling him he got screwed.
I listened to a good portion of the interview this morning.

Please forgive my typing, my eyes are bothh fully dialated and I'm sure there will be some funny words.

Cam made excuses for himself, like his hair, he way of speaking and his mannerisms. Basically said that he looks funny, talks funny and dresses funny and people don't understand.

He said that he would be a distarction because he wasn't starting and that wasn't true. Rally Cam? Isn't that why you're not signed now because you've told teams that you should be a starter. You are a distraction.

As far as his father is concerned, the guy never shut up during the whole conversation. Half the time you couldn't understand what he was saying.

Cam also said that Macdid not help him with the playbook. That was an outright lie. So your team mates are liars?

My take? He's pissed because he was out and he knows that a rookie outplayed, outperformed and out did him seven ways to Sunday. He can't admit that he no lonegr has an NFL arm or an NFL head.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't trying to fault your placement in this thread or whether you thought it was stupid. I was just diving deeper into Cam psyche related to him making the comment.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to a good portion of the interview this morning.

Please forgive my typing, my eyes are bothh fully dialated and I'm sure there will be some funny words.

Cam made excuses for himself, like his hair, he way of speaking and his mannerisms. Basically said that he looks funny, talks funny and dresses funny and people don't understand.

He said that he would be a distarction because he wasn't starting and that wasn't true. Rally Cam? Isn't that why you're not signed now because you've told teams that you should be a starter. You are a distraction.

As far as his father is concerned, the guy never shut up during the whole conversation. Half the time you couldn't understand what he was saying.

Cam also said that Macdid not help him with the playbook. That was an outright lie. So your team mates are liars?

My take? He's pissed because he was out and he knows that a rookie outplayed, outperformed and out did him seven ways to Sunday. He can't admit that he no lonegr has an NFL arm or an NFL head.
I didn't hear any of this, I only read some of it. Is Cam actually pissed?

I agree with him in concept, and that concept fits his narrative and also played out a bit last tear between Tua and FitzTragic. The difference is FT is on again, off again and Cam is only off. When Tua was bad he had every wanting the FitzMagic side of FitzTragic, and yes it was a distraction.

Also, have we discussed what Cam spelled backwards is? Not drawing any conclusions or trying to set a bad omen, just pointing it out.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or clown news.

This guy can never take blame for anything.

Cam, no you wouldn't have accepted backing up a rookie. Own it and stop being the immature professional you are. See SB loss where I can't conduct an interview because the winners are disrespecting me. Or how to avoid jumping on a fumble.

Sorry Cam, you are an athletically gifted bitch. You've lost your ability to throw and run. Sorry you are no longer are an NFL starter. You can't process the game quickly enough to be a pocket passer or a game manager.

So why were you so shocked? Do you think at your salary you are better than Hoyer who understands the play book? Or even Stidham once he comes off off IR? How many QBs do you think NE should keep so not to hurt your fragile psyche?

Your best shot now... convert to a TE.
He admitted his covid suspension was because he traveled for a second opinion for a Lisfranc fracture from 2019.
If a 2 year old injury is still bothering him, it's time to hang it up. TE or otherwise.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, have we discussed what Cam spelled backwards is? Not drawing any conclusions or trying to set a bad omen, just pointing it out.
Correction...Mac is going forwards while Cam is going backwards.

All in all, Thanks for giving it a college try Cam.
Here's hoping 2020 will be looked at by many younger Pats fans the way many older Pats fans remember 1992 and before.

Edit: 1992....FUCK we have had a good run. Thank YOU Robert Kraft!!

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He admitted his covid suspension was because he traveled for a second opinion for a Lisfranc fracture from 2019.
If a 2 year old injury is still bothering him, it's time to hang it up. TE or otherwise.

He also alluded to it being the Pats fault for not having a second pair of eyes on it.

I'd like to just move on because the dude is not worth the time but I kinda started to really dislike him recently.