• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Do you think the NFL should look into the collusion between Saban and billycheat and his unfair advantage with insider information on college players, they meet Every week. Surely Saban shares information he doesn't share with others."

"Hi Robert, yeah, no … there’s many things with your premise. First, every coach has relationships with other coaches, either in college or the NFL, and that kind of information sharing is very common and there’s nothing wrong with it. And it’s not like the Patriots have an unlimited ability to get Alabama players because of the draft. Don’t forget that the Dolphins picked up both Tua Tagovailoa and Raekwon Davis from Alabama in 2020 and there was Minkah Fitzpatrick two years before that. Insight from a college coach is but one small part of the scouting process. It’s not like the Pats draft Alabama players strictly because of what Saban tells Belichick. So I get your question, but it’s not a big deal that Saban and Belichick have a relationship and Saban maybe tells him things he wouldn’t tell other NFL coaches."

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Do you think the NFL should look into the collusion between Saban and billycheat and his unfair advantage with insider information on college players, they meet Every week. Surely Saban shares information he doesn't share with others."

"Hi Robert, yeah, no … there’s many things with your premise. First, every coach has relationships with other coaches, either in college or the NFL, and that kind of information sharing is very common and there’s nothing wrong with it. And it’s not like the Patriots have an unlimited ability to get Alabama players because of the draft. Don’t forget that the Dolphins picked up both Tua Tagovailoa and Raekwon Davis from Alabama in 2020 and there was Minkah Fitzpatrick two years before that. Insight from a college coach is but one small part of the scouting process. It’s not like the Pats draft Alabama players strictly because of what Saban tells Belichick. So I get your question, but it’s not a big deal that Saban and Belichick have a relationship and Saban maybe tells him things he wouldn’t tell other NFL coaches."
Another one of those items that need a more descriptive thread of their own like maybe "Non-news from stupid people"... My guess is that would fill up fast and keep us chatting endlessly.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harrison must have heard something that was said, got him riled up.

No one knows 100% for sure why BB benched him. I'd like to believe the story that he was sick and just couldn't do the job.

Any pro will say that no matter how 'sick' they are, that they could do their job.

And we all know that the media will write anything to sell papers or get clicks.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I could care less about this anymore. Why it keeps coming up boggles the mind.
Ok, don't read it. Just glance at it. What's wrong with the article?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say anything was wrong with the article, didn't even imply it. But god damn this was years ago why the fuck are people still holding onto this? Christ they need to move pas it.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't say anything was wrong with the article, didn't even imply it. But god damn this was years ago why the fuck are people still holding onto this? Christ they need to move pas it.
So James Harrison played for the Patriots in Super Bowl LVII?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I found wrong about this atricle was it was written by the media.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take a breath. Not everyone reads the same as you do. Instead of baiting Yank, tell him what yousaw and then maybe we can all discuss. You keep needling people and they get pissed off. Just shar4e it and we can discuss it. But Yank is right, it over and the only guy who knows why is BB. Malcolm has a gripe and now he's getting ready to retire and wants some love and extra cash.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's something a little more relevant:

Tom Brady said this past weekend that he tested positive for Covid two days after the Super Bowl Floatilla.

Hardly a word has been said about it.

Or how about this?

Tom Brady has been doing a bunch of commercials now that he's in TB. Subway, T-Mobile, Visa to name just 3.

A lot of people don't give a hoot. I wonder if he was carrying the bug and gave it to anyone else? Apparently he didn't get the vaccine in the first round in January.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF Are you talking about?
Quote from the article: “I don’t even know about a matchup,” said Harrison, who started for the Patriots in Super Bowl LII and played 91 percent of the defensive snaps.

My bad though. I guess I forgot James Harrison played for the Pats for even a down...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from the article: “I don’t even know about a matchup,” said Harrison, who started for the Patriots in Super Bowl LII and played 91 percent of the defensive snaps.

My bad though. I guess I forgot James Harrison played for the Pats for even a down...
My response was in regard to the whole Malcom Butler drama. Shit I am so past it, but it keeps coming up. I get it you just posted and article which is stupid news just seems to me this is the never ending story

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My response was in regard to the whole Malcom Butler drama. Shit I am so past it, but it keeps coming up. I get it you just posted and article which is stupid news just seems to me this is the never ending story
I get that. I was posting as stupid news thinking they quoted the wrong Harrison.

My position on the topic is the same as ever, the decision was BB's discretion and he wins more often than he loses with his discretionary decisions.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we just talk about deflate-gate?