• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an excellent point
One stat is missing. Rushing yardage.

You know. Taking off and getting seven yards and a fist doiwn instead of being sacked.

Another missing stat. Sacks. Lost yardage.

Mac also plays in a bigger market with ten times the sports coverage. With the number of sports teams in Florida, you'd think that sports would dominate the media. They have more teams than New York and one tenth of the coverage. Florida is a desert of sports talk.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One stat is missing. Rushing yardage.

You know. Taking off and getting seven yards and a fist doiwn instead of being sacked.

Another missing stat. Sacks. Lost yardage.

Mac also plays in a bigger market with ten times the sports coverage. With the number of sports teams in Florida, you'd think that sports would dominate the media. They have more teams than New York and one tenth of the coverage. Florida is a desert of sports talk.

Trevor has 500 more yards rushing. 8 more TD’s. 4 more fumbles.
Both have been sacked 78 times. Mac losing 570 yards. Trevor 540.

Trevor averages 12 yards per game rushing more than Mac. Minus the fumbles from the TD’s, that’s a plus 4 in rushing TD’s. His plus 4 TD’s rushing over 42 games is .09 more per game. Basically no advantage.

In conclusion…. They are damn near identical.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady played a lot of years and took a massive amount of huge hits.

Pussy Boy Mac Jones has the “yips” and is seeing ghosts and has never taken a hit like Brady did.
This is part of the problem. Under no circumstance should any NE QB be compared to TB12 it starts out unfair. And TB12 had consistency something MAC has not. At this point I think we can all agree MAC is not the QB of the future and drafting a QB has become the top priority, which suck b/c that likely means we will pass on a much needed OT

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is part of the problem. Under no circumstance should any NE QB be compared to TB12 it starts out unfair. And TB12 had consistency something MAC has not. At this point I think we can all agree MAC is not the QB of the future and drafting a QB has become the top priority, which suck b/c that likely means we will pass on a much needed OT
From the BigKen book of life experiences.

"When my house was built, they dug a huge hole in the ground. Sort of where the Patriots are right now. Then they positioned forms and poured a concrete foundation. You know, like an offensive line. Then they positioned stable wood bases and set the main floor. The defensive line. Then came the wall frames from which all of the rooms would be constructed. The Quarterback. Then the second floor floor was installed. The linebackers. Then came the second story framing. The secondary. Then came the trusses for the roof and the playwood roofing. The wide receivers. Then came the shingles and the exterior walls. The running backs. Then came the insulation, sheetrock and mud. The placekicker. Then the vynal siding. The punter.
Finally, the interior painting and exterior trim. The long snapper. Then comes the critical stuff. New stainless steel appliances, the HVAC system and lights, The coaching staff. Last but not least, the landscaping. The Special teams.

I think Reb said it, you can have everything, but without that solid foundation, you ain't got shit. You have a house built over a gaping hole that can fill with water. The house isn't anchored and can blow away. the hole edges will collapse over time and the house will cave in.

You have to have a foundation to build the structure.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Southie.....

You got a bad leg. I got a messed up left shoulder. Going to physical therapy for a little torture, be thinking about you while she's making my eyes water.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the most part I agree. If you want to talk about leadership/skill etc. Talking about taking a hit and walking it off…. All QB’s can be compared when it comes to taking a big hit. Jones has been carried off the field crying like a girl. He’s a pussy. Brady would get up and call the next play.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part I agree. If you want to talk about leadership/skill etc. Talking about taking a hit and walking it off…. All QB’s can be compared when it comes to taking a big hit. Jones has been carried off the field crying like a girl. He’s a pussy. Brady would get up and call the next play.
Well I have not seen every game but I do not remember this

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brady played a lot of years and took a massive amount of huge hits.

Pussy Boy Mac Jones has the “yips” and is seeing ghosts and has never taken a hit like Brady did.

So let me do this...

Flutie played a lot of years and took a massive amount of huge hits.
Pussy Boy Mac Jones has the “yips” and is seeing ghosts and has never taken a hit like Flutie did.

Bledsoe played a lot of years and took a massive amount of huge hits.
Pussy Boy Mac Jones has the “yips” and is seeing ghosts and has never taken a hit like Bledsoe did.

Grogan played a lot of years and took a massive amount of huge hits.
Pussy Boy Mac Jones has the “yips” and is seeing ghosts and has never taken a hit like Grogan did.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is the point? He got injured and carried off the field. that shit happens all the time. Honestly you or anyone else calling him a baby is just juvenille. As I stated at this point we can all agree MAC does not appear to be the QB of the future, but just last week we were all talking about 3 OCs in three years, shitty WRs and horrible O line play are contributing factors. Now you and other start name calling him. LMAO okay ya'll have fun with that

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what is the point? He got injured and carried off the field. that shit happens all the time. Honestly you or anyone else calling him a baby is just juvenille. As I stated at this point we can all agree MAC does not appear to be the QB of the future, but just last week we were all talking about 3 OCs in three years, shitty WRs and horrible O line play are contributing factors. Now you and other start name calling him. LMAO okay ya'll have fun with that

I call it as I see it. Mac is a pussy. Joe Theismann didn’t cry like that after his leg twisted in half. And yes, o-line play… bad wr’s and multiple coaching schemes are all part of the problem. But he’s making boneheaded play after boneheaded play. So… in conclusion he’s a boneheaded pussy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call it as I see it. Mac is a pussy. Joe Theismann didn’t cry like that after his leg twisted in half. And yes, o-line play… bad wr’s and multiple coaching schemes are all part of the problem. But he’s making boneheaded play after boneheaded play. So… in conclusion he’s a boneheaded pussy.
Okay

1. I dont' see Mac crying there.

2. You don't know what Joe did and did not do.

Hell you can have a muscle cramp that can lock your ass down. You or anyone here tossing out childish comments you can't back does not make it true.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me do this...

Flutie played a lot of years and took a massive amount of huge hits.
Pussy Boy Mac Jones has the “yips” and is seeing ghosts and has never taken a hit like Flutie did.

Bledsoe played a lot of years and took a massive amount of huge hits.
Pussy Boy Mac Jones has the “yips” and is seeing ghosts and has never taken a hit like Bledsoe did.

Grogan played a lot of years and took a massive amount of huge hits.
Pussy Boy Mac Jones has the “yips” and is seeing ghosts and has never taken a hit like Grogan did.
After 1998 it seemed Bledsoe was either seeing ghosts and panicked or saw nothing and got hit. It's why Pete Carrol got fired and BB was 5-11.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay

1. I dont' see Mac crying there.

2. You don't know what Joe did and did not do.

Hell you can have a muscle cramp that can lock your ass down. You or anyone here tossing out childish comments you can't back does not make it true.

IMG_3112.jpeg

Theismann after his leg being destroyed

IMG_3113.jpeg

Mac Jones after ankle sprain.

Pussy

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 347413

Theismann after his leg being destroyed

View attachment 347414

Mac Jones after ankle sprain.

Pussy
Stephen Amell Wrestling GIF by STARZPLAYES

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said you didn't remember it. Nothing more than that.

Try not to be so combative.
Im not being combative. My point is no one knows what the hell the was all about so calling him a crybaby is juvenile. For all any of know the team doctors may have told him do put any pressure on the leg / foot let us get you to the xray and see what is happening. If the Pats were 9-2 and 2-9 the name calling would not be happening.