• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. We could be 11-0 and after seeing that video and pictures, I’d still 100% be calling him a pussy.
And again you have no idea what the issue was, So in the end you just like making Mountains our of molehills. But hey you do you

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again you have no idea what the issue was, So in the end you just like making Mountains our of molehills. But hey you do you
Calling him a pussy is making a mountain out of a molehill?? He’s a pussy. I didn’t call him a pussy chomo goat fucking own mom loving cheat on his taxes go out of his way to run over ducklings crossing the road pussy

Just a pussy.

I’ve rolled and sprained my ankles numerous times. I have chicken legs and ankles for my size. Not once did I make that face.

Pussy

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling him a pussy is making a mountain out of a molehill?? He’s a pussy. I didn’t call him a pussy chomo goat fucking own mom loving cheat on his taxes go out of his way to run over ducklings crossing the road pussy

Just a pussy.

I’ve rolled and sprained my ankles numerous times. I have chicken legs and ankles for my size. Not once did I make that face.

Pussy
Why such disrespect for tax cheats?

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMG_3113.jpeg

This is not the same pic as posted earlier. But a pic from today’s practice when Bill told the team Zappe was this weeks starter.

Pussy(and I hate calling him this. I’m probably the only guy here who bought his jersey)

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a pussy.

Pussy
Maybe you did make the face an not realize it?

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 347426

This is not the same pic as posted earlier. But a pic from today’s practice when Bill told the team Zappe was this weeks starter.

Pussy(and I hate calling him this. I’m probably the only guy here who bought his jersey)
And you are sure the team didn't show the original "Brian Piccolo Story" (James Caan version)? (I know - same joke repeated)

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a pussy.

Pussy
When I was 21 I was playing frisbee on the beach and skied to snare the disk and landed down on one foot in a hole some kid had scooped out. I just may have made that face.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im not being combative. My point is no one knows what the hell the was all about so calling him a crybaby is juvenile. For all any of know the team doctors may have told him do put any pressure on the leg / foot let us get you to the xray and see what is happening. If the Pats were 9-2 and 2-9 the name calling would not be happening.
Still combative.

Happy Chuck said he was carried off the field crying.
You said you didn't remember that.
I gave you a video link of him crying as he was helped by being removed from the field.

I didn't call him any name.

But he's a pussy.

A crybaby pussy.

I'd rather have Jimmy G because even though he gets hurt a lot, he's a man about it. He'll take that fuckin hit.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a pussy.

Pussy
I've been trail running and rolled my ankle to where I just planted the bottom of my tibia and Fibula in the ground.

I said fuck. Verbatim. Fuck.
I may have said it twice, as I proceeded to cartwheel over the tree roots I had just rolled my ankle over.

I cut both my legs, my arm. A couple other runners slowed and asked if I was good, I said yup, done it before.
At that point I didn't realize I was bleeding from so many spots.
I hobbled along and made it the next mile to the finish line.
My wife said "Hmm...I wondered where you were and I went to the EMT station.

I have pictures to prove it.

It pissed me off but there was no crying. Old Yeller died years ago.

Attachments

• IMG_7180.JPG
    IMG_7180.JPG
    480.9 KB · Views: 3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still combative.

Happy Chuck said he was carried off the field crying.
You said you didn't remember that.
I gave you a video link of him crying as he was helped by being removed from the field.

I didn't call him any name.

But he's a pussy.

A crybaby pussy.

I'd rather have Jimmy G because even though he gets hurt a lot, he's a man about it. He'll take that fuckin hit.
No I said I didn't remember him crying and still don't. Nowhere is there a tear on his face a grimmace and a tear are not the same.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I said I didn't remember him crying and still don't. Nowhere is there a tear on his face a grimmace and a tear are not the same.
Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know how to stop great grandchildren from biting Christmas tree ornaments?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone know how to stop great grandchildren from biting Christmas tree ornaments?
Keep an eye on them and if they grab an ornament you take it away from them.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope..........................no ornaments within reach.

tree's a bit bare from the middle to the floor.