• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must've made for some great entertainment though I wouldn't rub it in his face.
Yeah knowing he wasn't hurt turned into a laughing matter. All I can really imagine is that he had tested the power of the car prior to adding the giant tires. ANd he did not account for the handling difference.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My driveway is getting torn out today.

Jest a bit stressed.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting rid of the cars or installing a new driveway?
As soon as I typed that post, the guys ripping out my driveway, ripped out my internet cable.

Last Thanksgiving the landscaper was installing a completely new lawn around my house. The Cat they use to bring the pallets of sod where they need it crushed the edge of my driveway and cracked the opposite side. I had to get a lawyer to make him give me the name of his insurance company or risk me suing him for his company. The insurance company is pissed at him and his broker for not filing a claim. The fear of his premium increasing is now worse than he ever thought because the broker and he have been doing cheap repairs under the table.

The insurance company decided to completely replace my driveway, allow me to expand it four feet and tear out and redo my thirty foot walkway.

City had to inspect before the concrete is poured. Looks like I'll be getting it poured on Monday.

And AT&T just ran a new Fiber Optic Internet cable and I'm out of the Dark Ages. Amazing how much stuff relies on your WiFi and Internet.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as I typed that post, the guys ripping out my driveway, ripped out my internet cable.

Last Thanksgiving the landscaper was installing a completely new lawn around my house. The Cat they use to bring the pallets of sod where they need it crushed the edge of my driveway and cracked the opposite side. I had to get a lawyer to make him give me the name of his insurance company or risk me suing him for his company. The insurance company is pissed at him and his broker for not filing a claim. The fear of his premium increasing is now worse than he ever thought because the broker and he have been doing cheap repairs under the table.

The insurance company decided to completely replace my driveway, allow me to expand it four feet and tear out and redo my thirty foot walkway.

City had to inspect before the concrete is poured. Looks like I'll be getting it poured on Monday.

And AT&T just ran a new Fiber Optic Internet cable and I'm out of the Dark Ages. Amazing how much stuff relies on your WiFi and Internet.
you did the right thing by getting a lawyer or else you still may be fighting the insurance company cause they will fight tooth and nail to not pay.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nice to have grandchildren.

GREAT Grandchildren are incredible.

Say hello to BK's Great Granddaughter, Soniya.

View attachment 336564
Congrats.

You are braver than I.
I would never post a picture of a loved one. Too much of a conspiracy theorist, I know.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guy finally gets to date the best looking, smartest girl in his class.

The ygo to the mall before going to the movies.

They walk up to the Directory and the girl says......

"How does that sign always know that we're standing here?"

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant help but think....

What???

"That would be pretty wild. I always believe that having two tight ends … it makes the defense have the most difficult times," Gronkowski said. "If you have two tight ends, I think that could make the offense unstoppable. And it’s rare if you go back to my days when I had another tight end with me."

Now it's been awhile, but I know AH and RG were on the field a lot. Bennet was brought in to be another athletic monster for a two tight end set (Gronk immediately got hurt) as was Ben Watson. I honestly don't remember who else was there as a TE, and the Pats rotated through a bunch of them trying to find one worthy of instituting a two TE set, but this just seems like revisionist history to me.

Rare? Am I remembering wrong? Or is Gronk off his rocker?

ThereIsNoPlace

The New Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I immediately tell her the movie has been canceled due to weather and advise that we need to go take shelter under the covers in my bed.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Help me out. I don't get it......

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Help me out. I don't get it......
So you're the girl in that scenario