• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strangely, there is no footage of the actual hit...

Bill's take shortly after.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Edelman was the king of that pick play and was using it to great effect. We were not innocent......
I made no reference to anything other than it was Welker who took out Taliban with an illegal pick. Teams get away with it all the time, but that doesn't make it a legal play.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I now REALLY hope Hurd has a good camp and makes the team.

And Harry does not.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Football Related: On the way to work this morning, two lane road, as usual I am in slow lane. Sitting a stop light I see to me left one of the newer Chargers with HEMI badging. The car was lifted up on really big tires. Light turned green, dude punched it, could not maintain control and hit the median on the other side of the road. Messed up his front end, pretty sure radiator was broke water and steam everywhere. Pretty sure the only things hurt were his pride and his ride. He has a really cool paint job too so I am sure that wasn't cheap, could have been a wrap I guess.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not Football Related: On the way to work this morning, two lane road, as usual I am in slow lane. Sitting a stop light I see to me left one of the newer Chargers with HEMI badging. The car was lifted up on really big tires. Light turned green, dude punched it, could not maintain control and hit the median on the other side of the road. Messed up his front end, pretty sure radiator was broke water and steam everywhere. Pretty sure the only things hurt were his pride and his ride. He has a really cool paint job too so I am sure that wasn't cheap, could have been a wrap I guess.
If it was a Hemi Hellcat, he just fucked up a $60,000 precision engine.

Such is the life of an asshole.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was a Hemi Hellcat, he just fucked up a $60,000 precision engine.

Such is the life of an asshole.
All I know is there was HEMI badging, I think there was to much engine for those silly tires.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is there was HEMI badging, I think there was to much engine for those silly tires.
In Sacramento one day, I was driving my old piece of shit Cherokee on a drizzly day.
A kid in a "hot rod" muscle car pulled up next to me with a look on his face like, "see this?"
I motioned for him to race.
Light turned green, my full-time four wheel drive lept from the intersection while far behind me an embarressed kid sat at the line spinning!

We had a saying in racing that you didn't need horsepower to make up for lack of ability!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Sacramento one day, I was driving my old piece of shit Cherokee on a drizzly day.
A kid in a "hot rod" muscle car pulled up next to me with a look on his face like, "see this?"
Light turned green, my full-time four wheel drive lept from the intersection while far behind me an embarressed kid sat at the line spinning!

We had a saying in racing that you didn't need horsepower to make up for lack of ability!
It doesn't matter how much horsepower you have, it matters how much horsepower you can put to the ground!!!

Horsepower per pound actually.

Well...ft/lb's vs moment of inertia and coefficient of friction and drag...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter how much horsepower you have, it matters how much horsepower you can put to the ground!!!

Horsepower per pound actually.

Well...ft/lb's vs moment of inertia and coefficient of friction and drag...
I failed to add that the street was wet......

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must've made for some great entertainment though I wouldn't rub it in his face.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll be at a light in my electric Nissan Leaf and someone will pull up to me in the turning lane with plans to cut me off going straight. electric cars have more torque and immediate response. I step on it and have the lane before they get a response. It's comical because they think they were beaten by a four cylinder.