• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many people honestly don't have a regular physical because they're "afraid that they will hear bad news"?

It's the same reason that people don't go to the dentist until a problem is so bad that the tooth has to be removed.

In Vietnam, dentists couldn't take all of the time needed to properly take care of cavities. They pulled the teeth instead.
My avatar shows five teeth that were pulled between 1969 and 1971 on the lower jaw. The VA is looking at replacing them 55 years later with implants. Hurt? Hell yeah it's going to hurt. Surgery to fill the jaw with cadaver bone and waiting for it to bond. Adding live human membrane to connext live tissue and support the implant rod that will be screwed into the jaw bone. I've got two on top that will have to be reset and a front tooth that will require an implant. Will I do it? Hell yes. I can't wait to have teeth that I can chew on.

Before you ask why I didn't have dentures or something else. Look at the angle of the two bottom wisdom teeth. They couldn't design a partial that could be held in place on either side.

Polls have shown that 62% of Americans fear the dentist more than anything else, other than death.
Why the heck does it matter, and why you all up in our HIPPA data?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have all my teeth and I went to the dentist about every 5 years.
I have all my hair and rarely went to a hair-cutter when I was younger.
I recently had a heart catheter and the cardiologist said all my arteries are patent. (clear) I ate red meat all my life and don't take cholesteral meds.
I have been exposed to nearly every toxin known to man and as of yet no cancer.
Our God is in Heaven and does as he please......

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News out of South Beach: Apparently while attending a party over the weekend Tua slapped a mosquito that had landed on his forehead and concussed himself. He is expected to miss 4 to 6 weeks.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News our of South Beach: Apparently while attending a party over the weekend Tua slapped a mosquito that had landed on his forehead and concussed himself. He is expected to miss 4 to 6 weeks.
You should have saved that one for the season! I'm going to use that.....

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
News out of South Beach: Apparently while attending a party over the weekend Tua slapped a mosquito that had landed on his forehead and concussed himself. He is expected to miss 4 to 6 weeks.
and the mosquito probably survived...

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched 80 for Brady. It was ok. But man… it was awesome watching the Patriots comeback against the Falcons. Just makes me realize how fortunate I am to see so many exciting Patriots SuperBowls. May never see another one again. As much as that might suck, I’m content.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched 80 for Brady. It was ok. But man… it was awesome watching the Patriots comeback against the Falcons. Just makes me realize how fortunate I am to see so many exciting Patriots SuperBowls. May never see another one again. As much as that might suck, I’m content.
With 30 teams trying to win averages say each team should get to a super bowl every 15 years and win every 30, Since 2001 we've witnessed 145 years worth of appearances and 180 years worth of wins. Of course actually appearing and winning doesn't follow averages, but does show we have had such a grand share.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that comment sort of shut shuts the door on that conversation
I was never a Revis fan, even when he played here, but he is definitely HOF.

A Talented AF Corner Back. one of the best ever, just a Jet.

But respect because he was willing to come play for the enemy for one year and earn a SB Ring before sliding back onto a mediocre team almost out of loyalty.

Then he blasts Asante...

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was never a Revis fan, even when he played here, but he is definitely HOF.

A Talented AF Corner Back. one of the best ever, just a Jet.

But respect because he was willing to come play for the enemy for one year and earn a SB Ring before sliding back onto a mediocre team almost out of loyalty.

Then he blasts Asante...
Is it me I sort felt Asante is over rated anyway

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me I sort felt Asante is over rated anyway
I've always felt like Bill was some kind of secondary whisperer who gets the absolute best out of safeties and cornerbacks with his defensive schemes and position coaching, and when they go to other teams they play down to their natural ability.
Of course there is the Ty Lawes, Aquib Talib, Darrell Revis and Stephon Gilmore that play lights out because they do have such a natural high ceiling, but so many really good CB's are merely good elsewhere.