• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last excuse of a loser!
Actually, it's the last bitch about not winning a ring.

Everyone bitches about something, especially about being on a team that got beat by the Patriots.

Filming a game three feet from the imaginary line set by the commissioner.
Change the contact of DBs because the Colts and Peyton Manning couldn't win against the Patriots.
Creating an underinflated ball ruse that was proven false scientifically. Still, suspending the QB out of spite.
Winning the Super Bowl in spite of the QB being suspended.
Changing the long-standing method of OT game scoring because a team never got to touch the ball. Twice (ATL & KC)

Remember. "Reasons are acceptable for failure. Excuses are not." Reasons are out of the control of the person or persons involved. Excuses are the unacceptable person or persons' behavior or performance.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of Bill's biggest supporters?
Bill Cower.

Also, I have been able to predict play calling myself, and I cannot read offenses, defenses or minds.
I've only watched a football game or two.
Does that make me a cheater too?
Isn't Cower is on record declaring spygate nonsense?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I wrong?
He never stated that Spygate was not a legitimate thing, simply stated that all teams do all they can to get an edge. At least this is my understanding recollection of his statements.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He never stated that Spygate was not a legitimate thing, simply stated that all teams do all they can to get an edge. At least this is my understanding recollection of his statements.
Multiple times over the years he has said many things, always taking the blame for losses when asked about the spygate scandal. he also admitted to trying to steal signals himself.
Verbatim "Nonsense"?

Splitting hairs pretty thin this morning....

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Multiple times over the years he has said many things, always taking the blame for losses when asked about the spygate scandal. he also admitted to trying to steal signals himself.
Verbatim "Nonsense"?

Splitting hairs pretty thin this morning....
I don't think anyone is splitting hairs. Cowher has stated "It's only cheating if you get caught". Taking blame for the losses is the professional approach. it the professional thing to say. Stealing signals is a common practice, how they are stolen is questionable

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone is splitting hairs. Cowher has stated "It's only cheating if you get caught". Taking blame for the losses is the professional approach. it the professional thing to say. Stealing signals is a common practice, how they are stolen is questionable
Again.

Splitting hairs.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but that does seem, for whatever reason, you want it to be.,
Sort of like having hemorrhoids hanging three inches out of your asshole and suffering excruciating pain and bleeding every time you have a bowel movement. Then, refusing to have them surgically removed, because it will hurt.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sort of like having hemorrhoids hanging three inches out of your asshole and suffering excruciating pain and bleeding every time you have a bowel movement. Then, refusing to have them surgically removed, because it will hurt.
Well that is an extreme comparison

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMI

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many people honestly don't have a regular physical because they're "afraid that they will hear bad news"?

It's the same reason that people don't go to the dentist until a problem is so bad that the tooth has to be removed.

In Vietnam, dentists couldn't take all of the time needed to properly take care of cavities. They pulled the teeth instead.
My avatar shows five teeth that were pulled between 1969 and 1971 on the lower jaw. The VA is looking at replacing them 55 years later with implants. Hurt? Hell yeah it's going to hurt. Surgery to fill the jaw with cadaver bone and waiting for it to bond. Adding live human membrane to connext live tissue and support the implant rod that will be screwed into the jaw bone. I've got two on top that will have to be reset and a front tooth that will require an implant. Will I do it? Hell yes. I can't wait to have teeth that I can chew on.

Before you ask why I didn't have dentures or something else. Look at the angle of the two bottom wisdom teeth. They couldn't design a partial that could be held in place on either side.

Polls have shown that 62% of Americans fear the dentist more than anything else, other than death.