• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 90% and paid at 100% because I was unemployable.

Because of the rating system, I can never be 100%. One disability builds on the previous one.

Won't be long before I'll be getting me one of those motorized wheelchairs. Wished Harley made them.
Just buy some harley wings.
That's what everybody in San Jose put on their Pintos in the 80's
The sticker is the only good part of a Hardly Davidson anyways!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You enjoy using your thumbs?

That's always been my favorite part of the body to remove.

Just for fun. Gorilla tape your thumbs to your palms for a day.
Alex Trebek Yes GIF by Jeopardy!

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked Dorsett and felt he just didn't jell with Brady for some reason.

He didn't produce in high numbers here except for the time Brady was serving his suspension.
He was also the one that Brady screamed at Skippy "Of course I Fucken know he's open!!" when he was throwing games away before he left.

Not sure if he still has the speed, but if he does, Bring him in, let him compete.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't produce in high numbers here except for the time Brady was serving his suspension.
He was also the one that Brady screamed at Skippy "Of course I Fucken know he's open!!" when he was throwing games away before he left.

Not sure if he still has the speed, but if he does, Bring him in, let him compete.
Do we need more #3's ?????

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother and his wife are here. They put an offer in a house about 1/4 mile from mine.

Anyone interested in a 5 BR House on Signal Mountain outside Chatanooga, TN??

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother and his wife are here. They put an offer in a house about 1/4 mile from mine.

Anyone interested in a 5 BR House on Signal Mountain outside Chatanooga, TN??
It's a great area. I would retire to Chattanooga area when I do.

Signal Mountain though...whew, a bitch when it snows...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How many teams has he played for? I don't think it was a Brady thing.

2019 was his most productive year with 5 TDs.

Best year yard wise was with Indy for 528 and 2 TDs.

Just say no. Give a young kid a chance instead. Who would he take snaps away from; Bourne, Meyer (assuming he stays), Parker, Thorton?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many teams has he played for? I don't think it was a Brady thing.

2019 was his most productive year with 5 TDs.

Best year yard wise was with Indy for 528 and 2 TDs.

Just say no. Give a young kid a chance instead. Who would he take snaps away from; Bourne, Meyer (assuming he stays), Parker, Thorton?
Yeah, I just went back and looked, he wasn't even on the 2016 team...so I screwed that one. Not sure who I was thinking of...Michael Floyd maybe?

Just kidding, I know Floyd was an end of season pick up.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Price is king!
It really is a beautiful area and Chattanooga is a great little city. Signal Mountain is no joke. 1st Time I did The Ragnar (200 mile relay race) I was fortunate to not have THAT leg!!! I did have the next leg where I had to run down the western side, not nearly as steep!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is a beautiful area and Chattanooga is a great little city. Signal Mountain is no joke. 1st Time I did The Ragnar (200 mile relay race) I was fortunate to not have THAT leg!!! I did have the next leg where I had to run down the western side, not nearly as steep!
I like the area.
I just read an article saying it's rare for seniors over 65 to buy a new home.
Shit, I have bought 2 since I turned 65!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plumber came this morning with a Brute jackhammer.

Wife didn't want to be here for the noise so we went for a ride the long way to Daytona.

Came home at 1:30 and a 4 ft by 5 ft section of the bathroom floor filled 14 5 gallon buckets with concrete pieces.

He installed a new drain pipe and shower drain. The tile company will be here tomorrow with about 20 bags of concrete to put in the new floor and shower pan. Carpenter will be here Thursday to build two wall frames. Plumber will be back on Friday to install the new shower valve and the plumbing to the shower head. Next Monday the tile guys will be back to do the dryrock paneling and then Tuesday do the shower tiles and shower floor pieces. Hopefully, I'll have my shower back by next Wednesday. The tub and walls were demo'd last week but the plumber couldn't do his demo until today.

Now I really know why plumbers charge what they do. Jackhammer out the concrete to the dirt to build a new drain and haul all that crap out.

I helped him lift the buckets into his truck. I'm hoping for a discount.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plumber came this morning with a Brute jackhammer.

Wife didn't want to be here for the noise so we went for a ride the long way to Daytona.

Came home at 1:30 and a 4 ft by 5 ft section of the bathroom floor filled 14 5 gallon buckets with concrete pieces.

He installed a new drain pipe and shower drain. The tile company will be here tomorrow with about 20 bags of concrete to put in the new floor and shower pan. Carpenter will be here Thursday to build two wall frames. Plumber will be back on Friday to install the new shower valve and the plumbing to the shower head. Next Monday the tile guys will be back to do the dryrock paneling and then Tuesday do the shower tiles and shower floor pieces. Hopefully, I'll have my shower back by next Wednesday. The tub and walls were demo'd last week but the plumber couldn't do his demo until today.

Now I really know why plumbers charge what they do. Jackhammer out the concrete to the dirt to build a new drain and haul all that crap out.

I helped him lift the buckets into his truck. I'm hoping for a discount.
You likely won't get a discount.