• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Took me a minute, they were on the Vinyard
Briefly
Boston Sunday Herald headline: Residents getting seasick over Nantucket "Nude" beach rules.

Rich, "OLD" farts are upset because the town council continued to approve the "Natural Bathing" order passed backed in the 70's.

Easy solution. Havre all the elderly get naked on the beach. How many young people will want to hand around all that loose, wrinkly skin??

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Sunday Herald headline: Residents getting seasick over Nantucket "Nude" beach rules.

Rich, "OLD" farts are upset because the town council continued to approve the "Natural Bathing" order passed backed in the 70's.

Easy solution. Havre all the elderly get naked on the beach. How many young people will want to hand around all that loose, wrinkly skin??
I) I still look like a greek God!
2) My mirror is broken
3) I'm prone to lie.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Restraining orders are easy to get in most states.
every womans friends tell them to get one regardless of circumstances.
nothing to worry about unless you get stupid and violate it or have a security clearance.

A young man asked me for legal advice and told me this story:
Wife filed for divorce and friends advised restraining order, though she admitted no abuse had occurred.
California female judge granted order.
Wife missed him and invited him over. He went. After lots of heavy sex, she went to get a glass of water and while in kitchen called the cops. Cop apologized and arrested him.

You can never violate a restraining order. Ever.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm thinking there aren't a whole lot of super attractive people that are going to nude beaches anyway. You think some hot chick is going to show off her ass and tata's to a bunch of gawking creeps? And the super muscle head stud who compensates for his tiny weeny by going to the gym 5 times a day isn't exactly willing to let everybody know what he's actually got down there.

No. It's a bunch of old farts with some out of shape patchouli smelling hippies sprinkled in.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking there aren't a whole lot of super attractive people that are going to nude beaches anyway. You think some hot chick is going to show off her ass and tata's to a bunch of gawking creeps? And the super muscle head stud who compensates for his tiny weeny by going to the gym 5 times a day isn't exactly willing to let everybody know what he's actually got down there.

No. It's a bunch of old farts with some out of shape patchouli smelling hippies sprinkled in.
You've obviously never been to Pirates Cove.....

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Restraining orders are easy to get in most states.
every womans friends tell them to get one regardless of circumstances.
nothing to worry about unless you get stupid and violate it or have a security clearance.

A young man asked me for legal advice and told me this story:
Wife filed for divorce and friends advised restraining order, though she admitted no abuse had occurred.
California female judge granted order.
Wife missed him and invited him over. He went. After lots of heavy sex, she went to get a glass of water and while in kitchen called the cops. Cop apologized and arrested him.

You can never violate a restraining order. Ever.
Nothing to worry about...unless you ever want to own firearms again....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to see JOHN WICK 4 tonight at 7:00

The movie is 2 hours and 59 minutes.

Wife flew to Maine last night. Her sister has had two brain surgeries and spent the last six weeks healing from a skull bone infection that left her with a teacup sized hole in her head. She had a plastic plate installed Tuesday and was allowed to go home yesterday afternoon. The wife left me here by myself for the next week or 10 days. Treating myself to a night out.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wife flew to Maine last night. Her sister has had two brain surgeries and spent the last six weeks healing from a skull bone infection that left her with a teacup sized hole in her head. She had a plastic plate installed Tuesday and was allowed to go home yesterday afternoon. The wife left me here by myself for the next week or 10 days. Treating myself to a night out.
She could have shared one of those brains with the Scarecrow

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy the movie. I'll wait until it's free.

Cheap plastic plate? WTF is happening to our economy when you can't afford to use stainless?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheap plastic plate? WTF is happening to our economy when you can't afford to use stainless?
They originally put a stainless plate. It had something on it that caused a severe infection and actually infected the skull bone it was attached. Worse, the screws had the same infection. The plastic is some new hi-tech plastic stuff that can actually meld to the bone. Don't ask me. I have a hard enough time framing pine and nails.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the movie. I'll wait until it's free.

I believe the plastic is more rejection resistant than stainless and not as expensive as titanium.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you can open your skull like a piece of Tupperware
Friends Infomercial GIF