• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stupid News

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would be interesting to see who his replacement might be

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to vent. My PTSD is f*CKIN' RAGING THIS MORNING. I really want to kill something. I'm going for a walk.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to vent. My PTSD is f*CKIN' RAGING THIS MORNING. I really want to kill something. I'm going for a walk.

Well he won't have a lot of fun in prison, there is minor consolation in that.

WTF is wrong with people. I do not wish to rush my demise but if the world continues like it is not sure I want to be around much loner. Has anyone else seen the videos of people just rushing stores filling bags with items and just walking out?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he won't have a lot of fun in prison, there is minor consolation in that.

WTF is wrong with people. I do not wish to rush my demise but if the world continues like it is not sure I want to be around much loner. Has anyone else seen the videos of people just rushing stores filling bags with items and just walking out?
Yes.
California law is anything under $1000.00 theft is not a crime. What. The. Fuck.
And now, these fuckin Californians are moving to Tennessee, and so many other places, and saying well, that's just how we do it in California.

Well, you're not in California anymore. Some of that shit will get you dead.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.
California law is anything under $1000.00 theft is not a crime. What. The. Fuck.
And now, these fuckin Californians are moving to Tennessee, and so many other places, and saying well, that's just how we do it in California.

1. That is a dumbass law.

2. A lot of these thefts seem like it's well over $1000.00

Personal Opinion: My ole lady and I were having a conversation about the prison system. I told her IMO the MAX Security Prisons where there is zero chance of parole should be very easy. Full color TVs with streaming services. pools, gyms, decent food etc. The lower levels prisons should be absolute hell. Work 8 hours a day, no work no eat, three shifts to keep the population seperated. Food will meet the minimum standards of prison, if they want better food they grow it, harvest it, butcher it etc. It should be so damn miserable that you never want to go back.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personal Opinion: My ole lady and I were having a conversation about the prison system. I told her IMO the MAX Security Prisons where there is zero chance of parole should be very easy. Full color TVs with streaming services. pools, gyms, decent food etc. The lower levels prisons should be absolute hell. Work 8 hours a day, no work no eat, three shifts to keep the population seperated. Food will meet the minimum standards of prison, if they want better food they grow it, harvest it, butcher it etc. It should be so damn miserable that you never want to go back.
but why so much comfort for the dregs?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would add higher pay and better benefits for guards coupled with much tighter life style scrutiny and background checks in order to reduce or eliminate corruption and infiltration by the gangs/cartels.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes.

My hometown of San Luis Obispo CA. Was an amazing place to grow up.
As I went into the Army at 19, I reallized then it would not stay that way.
Families from LA and SF would take their money and buy into San Luis to get away from the craziness!
Then they would push for change to make this once beautiful place like home.
It happens everywhere. If you find a perfect place, don't move there - you'll ruin it!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take it however you want.

Doug Keyed, Tom Curran, Mike Reiss, Bert Breer and several others were all beating the same drum yesterday.

There is extreme tension in Foxboro between BB and MJ.

It's being reported and MJ admits that he made multiple calls to the University of Alabama during the 2022 NFL season, looking for help and answers to questions that Matt Patricia and Joe Judge could not provide. BB is still holding that torch and considers it to be a betrayal of him by MJ.

Karen Gurigian, who's been a Patriots reporter for the Boston Herald for more than 25 years reported that tension is so thick in Foxboro that there is no way that it will not affect the team. She also reports that she has spoken to many of the Patriots players and that there is a division of support. between BB and MJ.

Mike Reiss spoke with MJ's agent Tom Condon. Condon's father was also an agent who hated BB because no matter how hard you tried to do right for the player you represented, BB always felt that he had to win any salary negotiation. Condon says he will not go through that.

It doesn't matter whether you like the guy or not, Bill Belichick's aura is starting to dim measurably. With so many people reporting basically the same point of view, there has to be some truth to it. Not one of these reports cited any "unnamed source."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doug Keyed, Tom Curran, Mike Reiss, Bert Breer and several others were all beating the same drum yesterday.

It's being reported and MJ admits that he made multiple calls to the University of Alabama during the 2022 NFL season, looking for help and answers to questions that Matt Patricia and Joe Judge could not provide. BB is still holding that torch and considers it to be a betrayal of him by MJ.

Karen Gurigian, who's been a Patriots reporter for the Boston Herald for more than 25 years reported that tension is so thick in Foxboro that there is no way that it will not affect the team. She also reports that she has spoken to many of the Patriots players and that there is a division of support. between BB and MJ.

Mike Reiss spoke with MJ's agent Tom Condon. Condon's father was also an agent who hated BB because no matter how hard you tried to do right for the player you represented, BB always felt that he had to win any salary negotiation. Condon says he will not go through that.

It doesn't matter whether you like the guy or not, Bill Belichick's aura is starting to dim measurably. With so many people reporting basically the same point of view, there has to be some truth to it. Not one of these reports cited any "unnamed source."
Anything to keep a thread moving

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All writers have an agenda.