• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Studs & Duds - First quarter of the season

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Studs and duds from Bears' first quarter of 2019 season

I agree with this list entirely except labeling Adam Shaheen a 'dud'. I wouldn't label him as a stud by any means, but he's at least playing better than the last two seasons. His lack of receptions is primarily due to him being low on the target list totem pole. Overall, I've been ok with his play to date. Maybe a tepid ok at that, but ok nonetheless.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Studs and duds from Bears' first quarter of 2019 season

I agree with this list entirely except labeling Adam Shaheen a 'dud'. I wouldn't label him as a stud by any means, but he's at least playing better than the last two seasons. His lack of receptions is primarily due to him being low on the target list totem pole. Overall, I've been ok with his play to date. Maybe a tepid ok at that, but ok nonetheless.

Our TE position as a whole is a dud...but that may be a result of the other issues on offense....I mean, there's about a million arrows you can point at problems on offense for this team.

And yet, here we are finding some sort of light in the darkness with, of all people, Chase Daniel. *shakes head* Fans are gonna run Trubisky out of town. I'm sure of it...for some second-rate player like Daniel. Deep ball accuracy *audible groan* ....Same ol' sh*t with this team.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our TE position as a whole is a dud...but that may be a result of the other issues on offense....I mean, there's about a million arrows you can point at problems on offense for this team.

And yet, here we are finding some sort of light in the darkness with, of all people, Chase Daniel. *shakes head* Fans are gonna run Trubisky out of town. I'm sure of it...for some second-rate player like Daniel. Deep ball accuracy *audible groan* ....Same ol' sh*t with this team.
Neither look like the answer.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean...How the f*ck is Daniel Jones a rock star in 2 f*cking games? It's hard to argue...but if we get a rookie, that's gonna be a very late round rookie....soooo...I still hold I'm not a huge fan of our options as they currently stand. The best option is Trubisky breaks the f*ck out. But he's getting McCown lited by Daniel at the moment, so we might just be f*cked and looking at opportunity lost.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...How the f*ck is Daniel Jones a rock star in 2 f*cking games? It's hard to argue...but if we get a rookie, that's gonna be a very late round rookie....soooo...I still hold I'm not a huge fan of our options as they currently stand. The best option is Trubisky breaks the f*ck out. But he's getting McCown lited by Daniel at the moment, so we might just be f*cked and looking at opportunity lost.
Maybe the jags like minshew so much that they trade us foles for a low pick.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go ahead and name ONE poster here who thinks that we should get rid of Trubisky for Daniel.

Do it... Name one.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead and name ONE poster here who thinks that we should get rid of Trubisky for Daniel.

Do it... Name one.

I'll toss you up a serve of "You, richi" you if you promise to give me a novel about the definition of semantics.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do it... Name one.

Awesome Trubisky stat

I found a few. What's my prize?

Before you say it, I know...But you never did clarify "here"....so....Semantics!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome Trubisky stat

Before you say it, I know...But you never did clarify "here"....so....Semantics!

You found zero posters saying that we should give up on Trubisky and make Daniel the future.

You found posters expressing great concern over Trubisky. Saying that they haven't given up on him yet, but that they are getting close. Good try.

Sorry, but I'm just not sure what this means.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll toss you up a serve of "You, richi" you if you promise to give me a novel about the definition of semantics.

I don't know how I could be much clearer.

I am starting to think you're just trolling. There's no way that any reasonable person could have concluded that I was suggesting we should start Daniel with a healthy Trubisky. I think I clarified that 5 or 6 times even. Unless you're just so blinded by some sort of emotion that you couldn't take in the text properly.

Semantics = Logic concerned with meaning

It's pretty obvious you were using the word without knowing what it meant in the other thread. You were using to say that BWW and myself were using "deep ball/downfield accuracy" statistics to create a semantics argument. That makes zero sense. I think you had believed that "semantics" meant "nit-picking" (which you used once) or "anecdotal".

Those words still don't shine you in a better light throughout that particular conversation... but at least it's not jibberish. At least it's English. Which is a start.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome Trubisky stat

Wait...

But you never did clarify "here"....

Yes, I did. lol. Look at the post you're responding to.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The word here is literally included in his post.

You’re a failed abortion.

Digging hard, eh, oh miserable one? Nah...you've swung and missed this time...Read closer.

Jiddy

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait...

But you never did clarify "here"....

Yes, I did. lol. Look at the post you're responding to.

Do it... Name one.

Here, as in sportshoopla here..and the link leads to a poster HERE, on sportshoopla...It was a joke howdy...but a more then understandable one. You guys dig so f*cking hard. LOL