• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Studs & Duds - First quarter of the season

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here, as in sportshoopla here..and the link leads to a poster HERE, on sportshoopla...It was a joke howdy...but a more then understandable one. You guys dig so f*cking hard. LOL

Let me get this straight...

- We dig hard because we looked at the above post ON THIS PAGE which you were replying to.

- You do not dig hard... because you went over to the sportshoopla general NFL forum to find a Trubisky/Daniel conversation that you could link over onto THIS board?

Yeah, I uh... what does one even say at this point?

Just... stop fighting dude. You're sinker deeper.

Here, as in sportshoopla here..and the link leads to a poster HERE, on sportshoopla

Oh, yeah... totally. Sane and reasonable people think like this. I'm sure of it. lol

Way to demonstrate how petty semantics are. Sure showed us. lol

Last edited:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg this guy Jiddy is such an idiot lol. He may be the dumbest person here. My lord.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice try. You lose.

We have lovely parting gifts for you.

He really doesn't understand what "semantics" means. Then, he looked up the definition, thought he understood it and tried to make a joke in order to demonstrate his "knowledge" of it. The problem being, that he still didn't really get it.

"Here" was mentioned in my post in reference to where we are... here... on the Bears forum.

His logic would be like if the three of us were sitting in a Chicago diner together. With him trying to convince us that he is friends with Micheal Jordan. We say "Oh, yeah? If you're friends with Micheal Jordan, get him here." Jiddy waits 15 minutes and shows us a photo on twitter of Micheal Jordan walking down a street in New York City. "See, I told you he was my friend. He's here."... He then goes "You didn't specify what here meant. He's here... in the United States."

This was... an attempt at humor? Or he just tried to play it off as a joke after he looked stupid? I don't know. Either way, I'm starting to worry about his well-being.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys got me so hard.

Yeesh.