• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stranger Things

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does she feel the need to say anything? His character isn't perfect. We get it. That's what makes him an interesting character. Kind of like Delores on Westworld.

I find his behavior annoying at times too but what the fuck ever. It's a TV show. I've known girls that have dated much much worse than this guy.

But yeah just forget about the fact he risked his life repeatedly to save Joyce's son and his friends. :L

Yeah guys sucks as a human

Adopted a child who was abused by evil scientists

Cared so much for that little girl that he wanted her to be an independent woman and not spend every second with a boy even as he got laughed at by them.

Asked the mother of the child he’s repeatedly saved on a real date.

Sacrificed himself to save the town.

What a shit guy.

Don’t be like him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah guys sucks as a human

Adopted a child who was abused by evil scientists

Cared so much for that little girl that he wanted her to be an independent woman and not spend every second with a boy even as he got laughed at by them.

Asked the mother of the child he’s repeatedly saved on a real date.

Sacrificed himself to save the town.

What a shit guy.

Don’t be like him.

toxic masculinity, duh.

He should've made sure of her preferred pronoun and then gotten her consent for adoption, and there is no such thing as evil scientists. Yoiu will address them by their real names....Gods.

again, her body, her choice.

dating is an artificial construct created by men that infers the woman is inferior.

The town didn't ask for his help. The town is not automatically a "damsel in distress". It could've saved itself.

He is a guy, so of course he is shit.

Of course don't be like him...be like Evan Rachel Wood and virtue signal over a fucking TV show.

Am I doing this right?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just finished the new season last night. It was entertaining. It's a good show

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible that the American is Hopper and that he has somehow been infused with power from the machine? It would play out for a nice role reversal given that Eleven has now lost her powers and bond them together more than ever....
I think Hopper having powers is definitely one way they could go with the final season. We could also have Hopper brainwashed by the Russians like a wresting heel turn but I feel like we've already seen enough of the brainwashing angle from Season 3.

The other route that would make sense is Dr Brenner being 'the American' and Hopper sneaking into the Upside Down to survive. Dr Brenner also makes sense if the plotline is going to be based around Eleven struggling with her lack of powers.

There are quite a few loose ends for a final season and they've made the whole thing global with people moving away and events happening in Russia. We might even see the side characters from Season 2 come back and team up to fight some bigger threat to the whole world.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and does Paul Reiser just need work?

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
toxic masculinity, duh.

He should've made sure of her preferred pronoun and then gotten her consent for adoption, and there is no such thing as evil scientists. Yoiu will address them by their real names....Gods.

again, her body, her choice.

dating is an artificial construct created by men that infers the woman is inferior.

The town didn't ask for his help. The town is not automatically a "damsel in distress". It could've saved itself.

He is a guy, so of course he is shit.

Of course don't be like him...be like Evan Rachel Wood and virtue signal over a fucking TV show.

Am I doing this right?

Yeah no shortage of toxic masculinity this season. The men working at the paper in the Nancy and Jonathan story line was a bit over the top. Sure you might get 1 or 2 sexists or bullies but every single one them was a bit much even for a story set in the 80s. But whatever, it didn't ruin the story. And Jonathan had a pretty good counter to Nancy's argument about male privilege.

Of all the adult males on the show that aren't scientists, Hopper seems to be the least toxic of them all. He's by far the best father we've seen on the show,

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to post a theory. But don't know to to do the spoiler hiding thing...

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok i figured it out.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scene right before she turns the key shows Hopper not by the dimensional machine. Where he is wondering what to do. Perhaps he did go through the rift

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The scene right before she turns the key shows Hopper not by the dimensional machine. Where he is wondering what to do. Perhaps he did go through the rift

They did a good job with leaving it open to multiple possibilities. If the guy who plays Hopper decides to pursue more movies due to increased popularity, then they have an easy out to Brenner, who we also didn't actually see die onscreen.

I think the American could be Brenner, Hopper, Dustin or even the other eleven chick from season 2.

I read a theory today on the possibility of season 4 or beyond, incorporating the Chernobyl incident into it somehow.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally it would be disappointing as fuck if Brenner is the American.

It obviously makes 100% sense.

But the whole scene was set up as a kid credits tease.

Sorry, but I don’t really give a flying fuck about a teaser that Old man might be returning. They teased us in S2 that he still may be alive.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to wait to read the last 3 pages until I finish the last episode.

But Robin is pretty hot, right....

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show was okay. Season 1 was excellent. Season 2 had it's moments. But near the end of season 3, I felt like I was finally watching a kids show.

All of the "real life" parts of this show is way over the top, which I found to be a bit annoying at times.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show was okay. Season 1 was excellent. Season 2 had it's moments. But near the end of season 3, I felt like I was finally watching a kids show.

All of the "real life" parts of this show is way over the top, which I found to be a bit annoying at times.
Feel the same about it. Feels like the writing sort of dropped off a cliff this season.