• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stranger Things

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should also add that Eddie was a hell of an addition to the cast and ive never seen that actor before but man is he good.

Vecna/Henry/Peter also killed his part in ep 7

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should also add that Eddie was a hell of an addition to the cast and ive never seen that actor before but man is he good.

Vecna/Henry/Peter also killed his part in ep 7
Apparently, Eddie was a guard in GoT.
Also, Enzo (the guard that was helping Hopper) was none other than Jaqen Hagar (faceless dude) from GoT that trained Arya.
And the dude playing Vecna/Henry/Peter has been in a bunch of stuff playing creepy/evil characters.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, Eddie was a guard in GoT.
Also, Enzo (the guard that was helping Hopper) was none other than Jaqen Hagar (faceless dude) from GoT that trained Arya.
And the dude playing Vecna/Henry/Peter has been in a bunch of stuff playing creepy/evil characters.

Yup knew that about Enzo seeing as it was a pretty prominent role.

Eddie I saw that he was in GOT briefly but do not remember him at all now that its been like 5 years. Thinking he will be in more things soon though. Crazy that hes british as well.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup knew that about Enzo seeing as it was a pretty prominent role.

Eddie I saw that he was in GOT briefly but do not remember him at all now that its been like 5 years. Thinking he will be in more things soon though. Crazy that hes british as well.
I think I read it was in the scene when Arya returns to Winterfell.
There were maybe the two guards that harassed her?
Guess he was one of them?

back.jpg

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another actor of interest is Freddy Krueger himself, Robert Englund, who plays the prisoner that Nancy and Robin went to interview.

It's especially interesting once we learn that his son on the show is Vecna, who seems to be partially inspired by Krueger.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the topic of acting

The guy who plays Billy was always fantastic as him, in his quick cameo this season he was again stellar along with Max all season.

I guess he had to film that quick scene remotely, which makes the two them's acting in that scene all the more impressive.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't expecting this but I think that the actress that plays Max was the season 4 MVP. But I doubt she was paid half as much and the big 10 that have been on the show since season 1.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one of those shows that I’ve waited until nearly all the seasons were out before I started watching. I’m mod-way through Season 2 now so I skipped to the end of this thread to post. Will read later…

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't expecting this but I think that the actress that plays Max was the season 4 MVP. But I doubt she was paid half as much and the big 10 that have been on the show since season 1.

I think shes definitely the best actor of the young kids.

Kid who plays Will is also good, but they give him something to do once very 6 episodes in this show.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest problem this season IMO is that the episodes are too long... they are all mini movies... which kind of kills the BINGE... and makes it a slow watch for me...

maybe that was part of their plan, but i dont think it worked...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the biggest problem this season IMO is that the episodes are too long... they are all mini movies... which kind of kills the BINGE... and makes it a slow watch for me...

To me, while I really enjoyed the season overall the biggest issue was that while they made the episodes longer it still didnt help all 4 plot lines.

The stuff in Hawkins was objectively superior to anything else. Fully fleshed out and everyone in on the action.

Will/Jonathan/Mike were basically sidelined. The shootout at the house was one of hte coolest scenes of that show, but basically nothing developed for this crew.

The eleven shit was brutally boring(obviously ep 7 was a great pay off) but for like 3 episodes we simply watched her play fucking plinko and say papa.

Murray is hilarious but again it took him and joyce forever to get to the action. Hoppers stuff was like 2-3 episodes of trying to break his ankle to escape and fail. Again, pay off was good to leave us wanting more. But very repetitive to get there.

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just finished the latest season; its the second best one and brought back the mystery and brillance of the first season! I'm actually looking forward to the next part, which I couldn't say after seasons 2 and 3.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Steve ends up being the death like so clearly has been implied. Show should just end.

Looks like a wild movie coming next week though.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like the longer episodes

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Steve ends up being the death like so clearly has been implied. Show should just end.

Looks like a wild movie coming next week though.
All reports are meaningful character dies

I'm skeptical it is steve with one season left

My guess is Will

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only story line I haven't cared much for is the subplot with the jocks, it also feels poorly written

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All reports are meaningful character dies

I'm skeptical it is steve with one season left

My guess is Will

Logically youd think they keep Steve alive simply for viewer engage. Hes hands down the most popular character.

But everything points to it though.

1. Hes become the baby sitter protector. The one always putting himself on the line with the others.

2. Hes had the full redemption arc(even though he really was never bad)

3. All the stuff with him and Nancy this season of being meant for each other. Setting up him protecting her

Then the trailer with Robin telling him she doesnt think its gonna work out for them this time. And Dustin manically screaming/Crying.

Hope not though. Kill Lucas, hes dead fucking weight. Mike kinda has become it too.

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logically youd think they keep Steve alive simply for viewer engage. Hes hands down the most popular character.

But everything points to it though.

1. Hes become the baby sitter protector. The one always putting himself on the line with the others.

2. Hes had the full redemption arc(even though he really was never bad)

3. All the stuff with him and Nancy this season of being meant for each other. Setting up him protecting her

Then the trailer with Robin telling him she doesnt think its gonna work out for them this time. And Dustin manically screaming/Crying.

Hope not though. Kill Lucas, hes dead fucking weight. Mike kinda has become it too.
Oh, I agree with all points you made

I'm not sure they have the stones to do it though

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I agree with all points you made

I'm not sure they have the stones to do it though

What I am most confused about. The arc in season 2 that showed that eleven was not the only one. But she had different powers. So she was not part of the same test group. So. Who was she and are there other superpowered people.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I am most confused about. The arc in season 2 that showed that eleven was not the only one. But she had different powers. So she was not part of the same test group. So. Who was she and are there other superpowered people.
I was thinking papa used DNA from One/Vecna to infuse into babies that they bought from their mothers (or had their mothers silenced, like 11s).

In doing so, that doesn't necessarily mean each kid would have the same powers as the original.
Maybe it just manifests itself in different ways, like the X-Men.

Also, the Inidan girl (no. 8) is still around.