• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steph Curry out for the Season

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There would be something strangely poetic about Curry's injury costing GS a shot at wrapping up their record season with a title. Of course, overcoming said injury would make for a pretty good story too.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There would be something strangely poetic about Curry's injury costing GS a shot at wrapping up their record season with a title. Of course, overcoming said injury would make for a pretty good story too.
Poetic? Why do some of you hate the guy so much? What has he done to you besides rejecting your love

Xulu Bak

Hoopla Cash
$ 148.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poetic? Why do some of you hate the guy so much? What has he done to you besides rejecting your love

I don't hate the guy. No problem with him whatsoever.

GS didn't play a single team with a healthy starting PG in their playoff run last year. Criticism to that effect seemed to be a motivating factor for GS to start the season. Now, its their turn.

Ragingcroc

mcklSJDFIOj
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the length of the season has to be a factor as well. Add in that he's 185. The NBA season is a grind physically. Let's be real

Kerr wanted that record more than Anyone. And I don't blame him. But if you get it and don't win the ring??

If you think Steph isn't coming back anything but rusty after 2 weeks IF he comes back at all, you are out of your tree.
Bullshit. If it was a stress type injury, fair enough. However, he injured his knee by slipping in sweat and hyper extending. This could happen game 1 of the regular season and he would still have a Grade I strain. Yeah resting Steph Curry for the last few games of the regular season is going to prevent this. If anything, resting Curry more often would make him rusty as hell for the playoffs.

Of course, he's going to be rusty when he comes back.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GS didn't play a single team with a healthy starting PG in their playoff run last year. Criticism to that effect seemed to be a motivating factor for GS to start the season. Now, its their turn.

Personally I think Curry is about the cleanest player there is - and a pure shooter, but his body frame is small, so unless he builds up some muscles during the summer, he is going to continue having health problems. His frame is small and not build to handle the stress in my opinion. It's really tough to win two or three in row and I think the Spurs will knock them out if they make it that far

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least CP3 fucked up his hand so that would help GS a bit......if LAC even wins their series.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least CP3 fucked up his hand so that would help GS a bit......if LAC even wins their series.
It's not as if the Clippers would have ever made it to the finals, but I do feel sorry for them

Reactions: LAD

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,131.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as much as i hate to see things like this in sports. being a Lebron James fan I am very happy to hear about this. I still think the warriors are good without him but the cavs have a huge advantage if they reach the finals and play them

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems the butthurt is strong in this thread. At 185 lbs and a long season, something eventually is going to happen - whether it's a bruise, torn whatever, or banana peel injury. I didn't think Curry would hold up last playoff run and I was wrong. 1 year late.

Curry is not a big guy. He's a jumpshooter with great court vision and in a physical game things like this happen.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems the butthurt is strong in this thread. At 185 lbs and a long season, something eventually is going to happen - whether it's a bruise, torn whatever, or banana peel injury. I didn't think Curry would hold up last playoff run and I was wrong. 1 year late.

Curry is not a big guy. He's a jumpshooter with great court vision and in a physical game things like this happen.

The butthurt is all coming from a very insecure Bulls/Jordan fan. Everyone else is pretty reasonable.

Reactions: LAD

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The butthurt is all coming from a very insecure Bulls/Jordan fan. Everyone else is pretty reasonable.

I like Curry man. Not dogging him at all. Just surprised he's lasted as long as he has without an injury. He's not a very big dude.

Hard to be butt hurt or insecure with 6 rings my man but hey good luck to your squad. I can see you all are touchy with his injury. :yo:

s-l300.jpg

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A mod could just change the title to Chris Paul

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy week. First Curry, now CP3 and Blake.

Portland might honestly be a tougher test for the Curryless Warriors anyway. They will have a difficult time matching up with mcCollum and Lillard. I hope Livingston and Barbosa show up ready to play!

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy week. First Curry, now CP3 and Blake.

Portland might honestly be a tougher test for the Curryless Warriors anyway. They will have a difficult time matching up with mcCollum and Lillard. I hope Livingston and Barbosa show up ready to play!

Klay would cover those two a lot as well. That said, ALL the Warriors need to show up ready to play even WITH Curry.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is he gonna be ready for the Spurs in 2 weeks?

Bball about to get more physical or at least as physical as the NBA is these days.

Wins record > Ring?? :tsk:

Should have sat his ass.
Because him sitting the last week or last few games of the season would've prevented him from having a fluke injury? C'mon, even you don't believe that crap. You sound like a hater.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the length of the season has to be a factor as well. Add in that he's 185. The NBA season is a grind physically. Let's be real

Kerr wanted that record more than Anyone. And I don't blame him. But if you get it and don't win the ring??

If you think Steph isn't coming back anything but rusty after 2 weeks IF he comes back at all, you are out of your tree.
The length of the season had something to do with the sweat puddle he slipped on? Really?? My goodness....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can understand comments like these from non GS fans since them being hurt is the only way anyone else is gonna win- more specifically the Cavs. :D

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because him sitting the last week or last few games of the season would've prevented him from having a fluke injury? C'mon, even you don't believe that crap. You sound like a hater.

Didn't he have injury issues the last few weeks? Goodness. Was the guy 100%? Yeah it was a fluke but it doesn't mean he didn't get beat up all season, especially grinding down the stretch to break the record.

No one said the fluke injury was caused by the grind. But I was under the impression that he had some other injury as well.

:L

Lot of tears in here

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless, I thought Curry was not going to hold up last year. Fluke injury or not, the guy is hurt. Even though he's a high IQ player, it's bound to happen to a guy his size.

Hater!!!! :lol: