• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steph Curry out for the Season

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he have injury issues the last few weeks? Goodness. Was the guy 100%? Yeah it was a fluke but it doesn't mean he didn't get beat up all season, especially grinding down the stretch to break the record.

No one said the fluke injury was caused by the grind. But I was under the impression that he had some other injury as well.

:L

Lot of tears in here
Do you even check the facts before you post? LOL BOTH injuries were fluke injuries. NEITHER of them came from contact with another player of any sort.

And there's no tears from GS fans- in fact we know they can play AND win while they wait for his return- unlike a certain Bulls squad that didn't even make the playoffs, IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE. I can't even believe a Bulls fan is sitting here talking about players being injured when Rose is missing BOTH his knees AND his heart!

Yea you better keep that pic of MJ with his rings near & dear because that's the only hardware you'll be seeing for a long time to come. Tears, hahaha more like misery loves company up in this joint! Hahahahahaha some people are just flat out crazy.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you even check the facts before you post? LOL BOTH injuries were fluke injuries. NEITHER of them came from contact with another player of any sort.

And there's no tears from GS fans- in fact we know they can play AND win while they wait for his return- unlike a certain Bulls squad that didn't even make the playoffs, IN THE EASTERN CONFERENCE. I can't even believe a Bulls fan is sitting here talking about players being injured when Rose is missing BOTH his knees AND his heart!

Yea you better keep that pic of MJ with his rings near & dear because that's the only hardware you'll be seeing for a long time to come. Tears, hahaha more like misery loves company up in this joint! Hahahahahaha some people are just flat out crazy.

Oh we have 2 fluke injuries that have nothing to do with a season of grinding now. :lol: And I'm the miserable one that just lost its star player. Ok

You think Rose's fluke injuries were not caused by wear and tear? I love the water girls on here that don't understand what a full season of bball does to the legs.

I can sit on 6 rings and 2 3-peats and you still have work to do.

Get back in the kitchen and cook something

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh we have 2 fluke injuries that have nothing to do with a season of grinding now. :lol: And I'm the miserable one that just lost its star player. Ok

You think Rose's fluke injuries were not caused by wear and tear? I love the water girls on here that don't understand what a full season of bball does to the legs.

I see you'd rather reminisce on MJ's titles than talk about the work that Rose has yet to do.

Have several seats you buffoon.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still cracks me up a person can be a Lakers and GSW fan

:L

The Bulls are sorry btw. But don't get mad at me because Curry is getting "fluke" injuries as the season comes to an end.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Typical to look to past achievements when the future is so bleak! :dhd:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you'd rather reminisce on MJ's titles than talk about the work that Rose has yet to do.

Have several seats you buffoon.

You will never see another like MJ. Steph Curry would get mobbed in the 80s 90s. He'd be the Sam Bradford of basketball

Rose needs to move on and be like the Tim man and get a heart.

Let me know when u get ring #2

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bulls are sorry btw. .

Maybe their players should've sat that azz down and they might've won more games in the end. :noidea:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical to look to past achievements when the future is so bleak! :dhd:

I could go another lifetime and be fine with no more NBA titles. I watched the best that ever lived. what else does a bball fan need?

the Lakers and Golden St tho.. :L really?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will never see another like MJ. Steph Curry would get mobbed in the 80s 90s. He'd be the Sam Bradford of basketball

Rose needs to move on and be like the Tim man and get a heart.

Let me know when u get ring #2
I'm willing to bet it'll be before the Bulls win in this decade...hahaha

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe their players should've sat that azz down and they might've won more games in the end. :noidea:

Do you wear a helmet?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could go another lifetime and be fine with no more NBA titles. I watched the best that ever lived. what else does a bball fan need?

the Lakers and Golden St tho.. :L really?

Yes sir, combined they still have more than your team, even with MJ. You don't have enough fingers to count them all. Tehe

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes sir, combined they still have more than your team, even with MJ. You don't have enough fingers to count them all. Tehe

That's like being a Bulls and Pistons fan. Makes no sense

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's like being a Bulls and Pistons fan. Makes no sense
Well lucky for you you're not required to understand.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahahahaha that was so random.

No we covered it a few months ago. Even have google and u still don't know

Helmet special

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No we covered it a few months ago. Even have google and u still don't know

Helmet special
Yes, a few months ago, hence the word RANDOM!!!!! Good gawd gramps... :dunce:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems the butthurt is strong in this thread. At 185 lbs and a long season, something eventually is going to happen - whether it's a bruise, torn whatever, or banana peel injury. I didn't think Curry would hold up last playoff run and I was wrong. 1 year late.

Curry is not a big guy. He's a jumpshooter with great court vision and in a physical game things like this happen.
I can't say that I was looking for Curry to get injured, but just looking at his body frame, you have to wonder how long he can hold up over the years. The dude looks like a young boy - I just assumed that somewhere his body will change from being a boy to a man and put some meat on those bones.