• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steph Curry - First Unanimous MVP

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving was schooling Curry one on one. Irving much like Westbrook can go full retard hero ball at the end of games.

Yeah and cost their teams the games. I hope Irving schools Curry the same way in game 5.

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true, he's been less godlike in many of the playoff games. But he hasn't had to be, and he was hurt, and in Cleveland's case at least they have really focused on him. Agree though that he's had some stinkers, game 3 was maybe the worst game in years for him.

The playoffs are different.

The team is just so good and deep it hasn't mattered. Honestly every time Curry sits they seem to go on a run. There second unit is better than 90% of leagues starters.

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and cost their teams the games. I hope Irving schools Curry the same way in game 5.

Won't even matter if he goes off, Cavs are cooked. The rest of the team just stands there like statues while Irving dribbles around people for 20 seconds than shoots up a contested fade-away.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving was schooling Curry one on one. Irving much like Westbrook can go full retard hero ball at the end of games.

I think that the Warriors are content with baiting Irving and James to go one-on-one all night. Sure, they'll get spectacular, highlight plays, but if you look at their efficiency numbers, they're probably both doing worse than Curry.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team is just so good and deep it hasn't mattered. Honestly every time Curry sits they seem to go on a run. There second unit is better than 90% of leagues starters.

I used to say this, and I agree they are the best second unit any team has had in years. But let's be honest, they dominate other teams' second units. If the Warriors starting lineup was Ezeli-Iguodala-Speights-Livingston-Barbosa they would not be a playoff team.

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to say this, and I agree they are the best second unit any team has had in years. But let's be honest, they dominate other teams' second units. If the Warriors starting lineup was Ezeli-Iguodala-Speights-Livingston-Barbosa they would not be a playoff team.

Might give Charlotte a run for their money :noidea:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a fellow Warriors fan, you would know that there were more than a few games this season where our bench badly got outplayed and the starters had to come in to restore order. The bench had their struggles against Portland and OKC, but they definitely showed up for Games 1 and 2 of the Finals. In this last game, Kerr leaned heavily on the starters and Iguodala.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL. Speights is not in good enough shape to play starter minutes. Ezeli is an athletic monster, but his basketball IQ is still really low, which is understandable because he grew up playing soccer, not basketball. Barbosa is good off the bench as an instant offense guy, but there's no way he should be a starter. Livingston and Iggy are definitely starter-quality.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was making an indictment of Curry's MVP award. I was just saying he has been human in the playoffs except for a couple of spurts. He was like a walking video game cheat code for much of the regular season.

Kind of hard to be an indictment of his MVP award when it's a regular season award. Playoff performance doesn't matter.

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was making an indictment of Curry's MVP award. I was just saying he has been human in the playoffs except for a couple of spurts. He was like a walking video game cheat code for much of the regular season.

Kind of hard to be an indictment of his MVP award when it's a regular season award. Playoff performance doesn't matter.

Oops, that should say wasn't.

omarsrevenge

Godlike
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying as a whole in the playoffs. He's a hell of a shooter on a great team but one could argue he has been outplayed by Lillard, Westbrook, and Irving.

LOL, Curry took over the games against Portland, including that record-setting OT. He owned Westbrook at the end of the OKC series. He just badly outplayed Irving and will probably do it again.

Irving still schooling Curry :thumb:

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry also won his first ring within 5 years.

Bron had to join the Super Friends to get his

Curry led his Team to the best record in NBA History.

Bron led his Team to the best record in the East.

Like it or not, Bron is no longer top of the food chain.

But, hey.....

It's still all good for Ohioans.

Curry is from Akron.

Did you seriously type this?