• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Steelers backfield update

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt want to start a new thread. And wasnt sure where to put this.

7 Players to Avoid Reaching For (2019 Fantasy Football)

Fantasy Pros released an article about players who overachieved and will be reached for too early for 2019. Was surprised to see James Connor's name there:

James Conner (RB – PIT) “Nobody can deny that Conner had a spectacular season scoring 13 total TDs in only 13 games, but he was shy of the 1,000 rushing yards mark. For 2019, I am expecting an increase in his rushing yards, but a decrease in his scoring numbers. The future of Antonio Brown with the Steelers is uncertain, but it seems he will not return. His exit would make Conner the focal point of that offense and the defenses’ eyes will be on him, making me doubt him as a top-eight RB for 2019.” – Mauricio Gutierrez (Estadio Fantasy)​

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Fantasy Pros released an article about players who overachieved and will be reached for too early for 2019. Was surprised to see James Connor's name there:

James Conner (RB – PIT) “Nobody can deny that Conner had a spectacular season scoring 13 total TDs in only 13 games, but he was shy of the 1,000 rushing yards mark. For 2019, I am expecting an increase in his rushing yards, but a decrease in his scoring numbers. The future of Antonio Brown with the Steelers is uncertain, but it seems he will not return. His exit would make Conner the focal point of that offense and the defenses’ eyes will be on him, making me doubt him as a top-eight RB for 2019.” – Mauricio Gutierrez (Estadio Fantasy)​

Jaylen Samuel's emergence in the passing game is another reason to doubt.

I don't think the Steelers offense will be anything resembling a juggernaut without Brown and Bell.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not surprised here. Dude had some peaks, but was largely a TD dependant option for the majority of the season. One third of his production all year came in the 2 games against Cleveland

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all makes sense. But someone may argue that with AB gone, Connor may be the first option in the endzone.