• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

state of the ncaa: rumor has it.....

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami and the ncaa have been in discussions that recently broke off. The U is only willing to agree to additional scholly reductions above already self imposed punishments. The ncaa wants to flex its own muscles, tho, and wants miami to agree to another year of postseason banishment. Emmert originally, years ago, wanted the "punishment of 4s" but the carpet has been pulled out from under him since.

Shortly we should see if the ncaa decapitates itself with emmerts ego and tries to slam the U (which miami will likely refuse to cooperate with) , or slithers away in self preservation mode. The smart move is another year of scholly loss I think. because, as another rumor has it, if miami simply refuses to accept an ncaa punishment the acc will back them and the sec is ready to support that too, seriously undermining the ncaas authority.

just rumors. Tifwiw

Oh, and supposedly more dirt on bama to come, but no worries since the ncaa is in the midst of cutting its own dick off

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami and the ncaa have been in discussions that recently broke off. The U is only willing to agree to additional scholly reductions above already self imposed punishments. The ncaa wants to flex its own muscles, tho, and wants miami to agree to another year of postseason banishment. Emmert originally, years ago, wanted the "punishment of 4s" but the carpet has been pulled out from under him since.

Shortly we should see if the ncaa decapitates itself with emmerts ego and tries to slam the U (which miami will likely refuse to cooperate with) , or slithers away in self preservation mode. The smart move is another year of scholly loss I think. because, as another rumor has it, if miami simply refuses to accept an ncaa punishment the acc will back them and the sec is ready to support that too, seriously undermining the ncaas authority.

just rumors. Tifwiw

Oh, and supposedly more dirt on bama to come, but no worries since the ncaa is in the midst of cutting its own dick off

BUNCHA LIES!

:whistle:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

just rumors. Tifwiw

I have heard from a friend in the AD, that we are prepared to file a $50M lawsuit against the NCAA if they insist on persuing further punishment.

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true congrats to Miami, and further proof of Emmerts complete andtotal incompetence.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grill.gif

In this case, replace the order in the woman's hand with Bama.

134616_600.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

just rumors. Tifwiw

IMO if they are going to reduce the penalties to Pedo State, they should wipe the slate clean for schools like Miami and tOSU.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was all for Miami getting punished. I still do not think their punishment is enough for the years of illegal money. However with the way the NCAA has jacked this up they need to just say time served and move on now. There is no reason is should have taken this long and left this issue up in the air, its unfair to all.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:
IMO if they are going to reduce the penalties to Pedo State, they should wipe the slate clean for schools like Miami and tOSU.

Heard the ncaa may consider wiping all current issues (wrist slaps) in the name of reorganization. Thought it sounded ludicrous until recent ncaa releases. Emmert supposedly has a hard on for shalala, tho. Lol, thats gross

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:omg:

Heard the ncaa may consider wiping all current issues (wrist slaps) in the name of reorganization. Thought it sounded ludicrous until recent ncaa releases. Emmert supposedly has a hard on for shalala, tho. Lol, thats gross
All Hell will break loose but it might anyway because I honestly see the big conferences ditching the NCAA altogether and forming their own super division away from the NCAA.

Cane

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know Miami will not accept another post season ban. As far as whatever else happens, I have no clue.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Emmert. He should add 2 more years of postseason bans, at least!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus I wish they would get this thing setteled, Utah has a kid from Miami that can't play because of this bullshit. And he's a fuckin stud LB. Hurry up already.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevin Shapiro stole hundreds of millions of dollars and spent it on Miami and gave it to Miami. He ruined many, many, many, people's lives for his own gain and for the University of Miami's gain.

If I was a victim of Nevin Shapiro I would demand CLAWBACKS from University of Miami to get my money back.

The pictures of Nevin Shapiro on the Hurricane Sidelines, the pictures of Nevin Shapiro giving Donna Shalala checks, Nevin Shapiro name on a building that was removed. The hundreds of pictures of Shapiro with Hurricane players, the stories of what he lavished on them.

In my book Miami should have a whole bunch of sanctions thrown at them.

Miami is doing it right though. FIGHT NCAA and Emmert all the way. The Emmert and the NCAA is a cestode and needs to be completely ignored.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have heard from a friend in the AD, that we are prepared to file a $50M lawsuit against the NCAA if they insist on persuing further punishment.

Let me tell you why this will never happen ... what will come out about Miami in a lawsuit will be far worse than what has come out already. A lawsuit would last for years, with Miami looking like shit the entire time.