• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford's Turnovers Way Down

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson makes avg TEs and WR's look good......

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs did the best they could against Seattle, much like they do against the Lions.....

11 penalties against Seattle.....1 against Arizona......Shame Shame.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its halarious how as soon as Stafford has a bad game, everyone comes out and immediately starts talking shit. Lol. Luck is a great QB but I think people go a little overboard with him.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair though Yao, he hasn't thrown a TD in a "real" away game since Minny, Week 6. (Atlanta was on the road just like we were.)

Zero TD's, 4 picks in his last three games away from Ford Field.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI: Stafford's turnovers still way down. :nod:

Some of you fuckers really are pathetic, though. 11 win season, a win today, and yet you're more concerned with the QB having a shitty day. Smh... I'm enjoying the shit out of this surprisingly great defense and very good season. It sucks for you guys if you're too caught up in the details to enjoy it. I find it pretty funny that the team isn't winning correctly enough for some of you...

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of you fuckers really are pathetic, though. 11 win season, a win today, and yet you're more concerned with the QB having a shitty day. Smh... I'm enjoying the shit out of this surprisingly great defense and very good season. It sucks for you guys if you're too caught up in the details to enjoy it. I find it pretty funny that the team isn't winning correctly enough for some of you...
Trolls-3.jpg

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're still confused on the whole troll thing, haus.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I think he's got it.

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will catch up soon enough.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As I said earlier. I accept the wins. Very happy for a decent season. The bad play him and others (ST ,OL) and such have had can not be overlooked because they won. Against good teams who take advantage of mistakes it will cost them. Which I am now talking about the other 4 and a half teams come week 18 or 19. Hell they face one week 17.

Pretty sure all are damn happy with this teams year. I believe some realize costly mistakes don't work against winning teams. Need proof? Notice how the Lions take advantage of mistakes late in comeback wins?

Hope it's okay I spoke as a spokesman for some here? It just fits the situation and all.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson makes avg TEs and WR's look good......

The Seahawks running game makes the QB, TE, and WR look good.

What would people rather have a game manager with playoff appearances or a 5,000 yard gunslinger sitting home in January?

Last season Stafford was asked to do a whole lot without many offensive threats. And they missed the playoffs because he turned the damn ball over so many times down the stretch. Now the Lions are winning and a lot of times winning ugly and Stafford is the problem? Last time I checked style points only counted in college football. Just win the damn games and I don't care if he throws sidearm, underhand, or pisses sitting down!

Quackerjacked

Falcon
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame our offensive woes mostly on play calling and design. It leaves a lot to be desired. Also Calvin is our only guy that can beat press coverage.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we're at it let's not address any of the ineffectiveness of the offensive line because as ugly as it is it's working so let's not worry about given up the most sacks because it works

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI: Stafford's turnovers still way down.

Irony at its finest.

If you want to call someone pathetic -- Why don't you call out the guy who is bumping threads from March, instead of just enjoying a surprisingly great defense and very good season.:pound:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irony at its finest.

If you want to call someone pathetic -- Why don't you call out the guy who is bumping threads from March, instead of just enjoying a surprisingly great defense and very good season.:pound:

Don't make arrogant statements about how much a player is going to suck before he ever even suits up for us and you wouldn't have any reason to worry about it... :pound:

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think its halarious how as soon as Stafford has a bad game, everyone comes out and immediately starts talking shit. Lol. Luck is a great QB but I think people go a little overboard with him.

Dude got outplayed by Jimmy Clausen. What do you want?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where were you when everyone was praising him the last couple weeks on his good games? Same guys that critique his bad play also praised his good play.