• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford's Turnovers Way Down

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prolly just go find threads on the OL being one the best ever and our top duo RB tandem. However it is not that big of a deal to some.

I was waiting for someone to mention this -- I wonder why TP isn't bragging about his comments in those threads?!?

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was waiting for someone to mention this -- I wonder why TP isn't bragging about his comments in those threads?!?

Meh- I do my best to just ignore your little group of douchebags when you have to resort to exaggerating the fuck out of what was actually written. Imo, changing what was really said to fit your side of the argument is pretty pathetic, but then again the handful of posters here who resort to those kind of tactics have hardly proven themselves to be of much integrity, so...

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, Stafford hasn't changed much. He's still inconsistent, and he still misses more 'easy' throws than he should.

The turnovers are down, but so are his big plays. IMO he's still not a top 10 qb. Those big name guys, who at a point in their career, cut down on turnovers, really didn't fall off in other areas of production.

I'm sure I'm just "Stafford hating", right? I'm just being honest. If we win this way consistently I'm fine with it. But let's please not act like he's setting the world on fire.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staff is developing just as expected.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imo, changing what was really said to fit your side of the argument is pretty pathetic, but then again the handful of posters here who resort to those kind of tactics have hardly proven themselves to be of much integrity, so...

Kind of like saying -- what has happened in past year's mean absolutely nothing for this year, and then starting a conversation about Stafford last year and Stafford this year?

Or making a comment about how opinion can never be wrong, unless they are your opinion and in the same thread calling someone uninformed and ignorant for saying the Lions have no chance to win at Lambeau, even though that is their opinion?

I love how you talk about twisting words, when that is exactly what you do to fit your own arguments.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do these things you post at least make sense in your own head?

The reason I ask is because once they're in print, they sound pretty ridiculous...

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I've learned anything in 2014 it's that opinions on this board can never, ever, be wrong. Unless they're my opinions.

You made this post about 9 minutes after making this comment in a post about someone else's opinion.

That just strikes me as a very ignorant, uninformed opinion.

And I really don't think I need to dig up the argument about not talking about past year's. You made it crystal clear -- what happened in 1954, 2001, 1968 or 2013 has no bearing at all on 2014.

Little guy is crying -- I will finish later.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cherub Stafford > toned Stafford

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, Stafford hasn't changed much. He's still inconsistent, and he still misses more 'easy' throws than he should.

The turnovers are down, but so are his big plays. IMO he's still not a top 10 qb. Those big name guys, who at a point in their career, cut down on turnovers, really didn't fall off in other areas of production.

I'm sure I'm just "Stafford hating", right? I'm just being honest. If we win this way consistently I'm fine with it. But let's please not act like he's setting the world on fire.

I feel comfortable ranking him 13th. Right behind Smith and ahead of Eli.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made this post about 9 minutes after making this comment in a post about someone else's opinion.

And I really don't think I need to dig up the argument about not talking about past year's. You made it crystal clear -- what happened in 1954, 2001, 1968 or 2013 has no bearing at all on 2014.

Little guy is crying -- I will finish later.

This is exactly what I was talking about in that last post.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly what I was talking about in that last post.

Huh? You complain that people say your opinion is wrong and everyone else is always right, while less than 10 minutes earlier -- you called someone's opinion very uninformed and ignorant.

Let's not forget about the dense fans opinions who said the Lions would get blown out at New England and you put up a thread to talk trash about those opinions and how little they know. How did that work out?

I'll give you a hint -- just these two posts are perfect examples of why the board is divided. It has nothing to do with our thoughts on the Lions. Let me know if you need me to spell it out for you, if you still don't get it.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is very disrespectful to put Stafford and Rodgers in the same sentence..

Stafford is more in the Flacco,Eli,Cutler category than the Rodgers,Luck,Manning or Brady category.

:agree:

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he has pretty much turned into Alex Smith. Complete game manager. His job is simply to not lose us any games instead of leading the team to victory.
:bullshit:

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Chiefs haven't had a wide receiver catch a TD pass all year.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is very disrespectful to put Stafford and Rodgers in the same sentence. There has been like three or four games where Rodgers has sat out 4th quarters because they were simply blowing teams out.

Stafford is more in the Flacco,Eli,Cutler category than the Rodgers,Luck,Manning or Brady category.

Haha, talk about irony.

You say it's disrespectful to put those two in the same sentence, yet you out them in the same sentence as you do so...

:clap::suds:

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with all but that he needs more TD's. I think he is fine. The ultimate stat is wins and losses. The defense has keep them in many games. There has been no need to score 24-28 every week. The fact he has had one helluva aDecember is why his turnovers are down.

IMO another reason the dropoff in TD's is they have had spots were they only got FG's or attempts. Early in season and the AZ and NE games.

I know this stuff gets forgotten, but I seem to remember some dropped TD's ...2 against Zona if I'm correct. We win that game with those catches don't we.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this stuff gets forgotten, but I seem to remember some dropped TD's ...2 against Zona if I'm correct. We win that game with those catches don't we.

Yes. I think the dropped TDs were New England, though. But he's also had dropped picks as well. One in the Pats game would've been an easy pick 6. So they even out, concerning his TD/INT ratio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, talk about irony.

You say it's disrespectful to put those two in the same sentence, yet you out them in the same sentence as you do so...

:clap::suds:

:lol:

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see this as Staff holding the bag for the failing offense. This is team failure and coaching failure. This year only Tate gets an A on offense with Calvin getting an incomplete due to injuries.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad his turnovers aren't down today, eh?