• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford's Turnovers Way Down

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Van Noy has five tackles this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Van Noy has five tackles this year.
Ebron and Van Noy #1 and #2 picks have basically given this team nothing this year......That's frustrating.....There's no doubt coaching is at play here.....I think Austin is running this ship, It isn't Lombardi and I doubt it's Caldwell......

I watched every Lion game this year and they win in ways that will catch up to a team......It's just flat out Ugly.....

I have no Faith in this team in the Playoffs....If they beat the Packers at least they make the second round of the playoffs without having to play.

Other then that, they make a lot of noise but don't really show anything on the field....

It's always a 5 alarm fire and no firemen or hoses to put it out until the 4th quarter....

That's not championship football.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be chuckleable. But I can't see how anyone could have Luck lower than 9th, 10th if you're a hater.

I could see him being as high as #6 without any bias involved.

Here is whats funny to me. Last year Luck had 23 TD's to 9 INT's at a 60% completion clip for 3,00 yards. In 7 of the Colts 11 wins, the Colts D gave up less than 20 points, 10 or less in 5 of those. That game managing makes him the 2nd coming of Peyton Manning, a very similar season makes Stafford a bum. He was stymied by the Cards 11 points, Rams 8 pts, and Chargers 9pts. This year Luck was on a rampage, 4400 yards 38 TD's to 14 INT's. What you might not notice is that the last 3 games Luck has played awful. They won 2 of those.

Cleveland, 25-24 comeback win. 24/53 45% 294 2 td's 2 INt's 1 rushing, 1 fumble lost for a TD.
Houston 17-10 18/34 52% 187. 2td's 1 INT pick 6.
Dallas 7-42 Total Bed shitting. 15/22 109 yards 0 TD's 2 INT's..

Not to mention they have a weak schedule this year with 4(3 so far) games against the Jags and Titans.
They have only 2 wins vs teams with winning records.

Why is it funny to me? Just the perception. Luck's perception is partly achieved by his play, but mostly by his teams record. 11-5 3 years in a row(assuming they win vs the Titans next week). We don't get to analyze everything Luck does, like we do Stafford, but Ive seen Luck play like dogshit a few times. I watched that Browns game, he was awful...but turned it on at the end. He was dogshit today too. Just an observation.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't consider Stafford to be a better QB than Luck, do you? Or even in the same group?

I don't think anyone would put AL in the Rodgers, Manning, Brady area. Or even in the Brees-Big Ben area. Rivers, Romo and Wilson, to me, are in his sub-bracket.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebron and Van Noy #1 and #2 picks have basically given this team nothing this year......That's frustrating.....There's no doubt coaching is at play here.....I think Austin is running this ship, It isn't Lombardi and I doubt it's Caldwell......

I watched every Lion game this year and they win in ways that will catch up to a team......It's just flat out Ugly.....

I have no Faith in this team in the Playoffs....If they beat the Packers at least they make the second round of the playoffs without having to play.

Other then that, they make a lot of noise but don't really show anything on the field....

It's always a 5 alarm fire and no firemen or hoses to put it out until the 4th quarter....

That's not championship football.

The 2007 Giants just called, they wanted me to tell you this....make the playoffs and anything can happen. Get hot and a little lucky and you beat an undefeatable team.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't consider Stafford to be a better QB than Luck, do you? Or even in the same group?
I don't think he is better, but certainly in the same group. Look back on Lucks stats, what has he done to be in the upper echelon group? Stat-wise Luck hasn't done what Stafford has. Luck has been a winner, but he never had Millen as a GM or Jim Schwartz as a head coach.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2007 Giants just called, they wanted me to tell you this....make the playoffs and anything can happen. Get hot and a little lucky and you beat an undefeatable team.

Can you * 69 them and give me the number, I have a few questions I would like to ask........:yahoo:

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is very disrespectful to put Stafford and Rodgers in the same sentence. There has been like three or four games where Rodgers has sat out 4th quarters because they were simply blowing teams out.

Stafford is more in the Flacco,Eli,Cutler category than the Rodgers,Luck,Manning or Brady category.
Rolling Thunder did Smitty, on this thread. Hence my response.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he is better, but certainly in the same group. Look back on Lucks stats, what has he done to be in the upper echelon group? Stat-wise Luck hasn't done what Stafford has. Luck has been a winner, but he never had Millen as a GM or Jim Schwartz as a head coach.

Luck has never thrown any passes to CJ either.

All those yards Numba Nine usta throw, didn't mean much to me. (What other stats is Staff better in?) This is Stafford's best season, IMO. And he isn't as good at managing games as Alex Smith. Hard for me to think he's as good as QBs that actually are asked to go out and get a lead and then keep it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rolling Thunder did Smitty, on this thread. Hence my response.

Ahhh, okay. To me, the Top Five are not really close to everyone else. They're all HOFers.

Not that others can't get to that level, but aren't right now.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(What other stats is Staff better in?

Lucks 2012....54% completions, 4300 yards 23 TD's 18 INT's 76 rating
2013 60% 3800 yards 23 TD's 9 INT's 87 rating

Not exactly eye popping. I'm not going to put up 2011 but I will say 128 TD's and 21,000 yards. But then again all you have to do is throw it up to Calvin(and yell out 500). Its just that easy.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli gets overlooked and he has 2 rings!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! Youre holding his ROOKIE numbers against him!?!

This is only Lucks third year maign.

(I think Eli is good. But after last year, I feel comfortable putting Staff ahead of him. Although I wouldn't argue if a Giants fan, or anyone else didn't.)

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eli gets overlooked and he has 2 rings!
No one is over looking Big Baby.

Just do it without the sense of entitlement......

Screen-Shot-2014-08-04-at-9.19.37-AM.png

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its just funny to me guys. When I saw the categories as Luck, Rodgers, Manning, Brady. I like Luck, I think he's great. Probably better than Stafford. Not ready to be up there with those guys yet. Brees was overlooked, he is the completion of the Big 4 elite tier. Numbers and rings(isnt that correct). Eli and Ben have the rings, Flacco has one, they played pretty good, even great in getting there and getting the wins. But they are not in the top elite tier.? Thats fine, I'll buy that, heck I agree with that. But how in the world does Andrew Luck catupult those guys? Based on what? Just potential, certainly not those numbers and 1 playoff win.

People expect so much out of Staff, I just see a 26 year old kid(Luck is 25 6 months younger by the way). He has to only put together 1 good run to get us there(where? the fucking super bowl). We have the D right now to do it....Staff gets hot, Calvin gets hot, and boom. We could win thiss shit this year. Call me crazy! If down syndrome Eli can do it...Staff can. And it pisses me off when people over analyze when he plays bad, or even makes a bad play. He lays an egg against Zona...so what. All these QB's do it...even the elite ones. They do it every year, lay eggs....get hot, get cold. We are in, we have a shot. I'm behind Staff, win or lose. Lets do this.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, on a unrelated topic......Where's Broyels and Van Noy been? I think I saw one reception this year from Broyels .......I havn't seen Van Noy yet.......We all know our TE's havn't been present all year.....

Hey on another unrelated topic...

Does Seattle need to sign Alex Henry? You are the kicking expert. What say you?:pound:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey on another unrelated topic...

Does Seattle need to sign Alex Henry? You are the kicking expert. What say you?:pound:
Kickalicious........I love me some Hauschka but I'll take Kickalicous every day of the week for either team.....

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another unrelated topic.....Seattle is dominating Arizona even with 3 missed FGs....The Lions left 6 points on the board, Seattle so far has left 9 points on the board......

Unacceptable by both teams.....Can't win a SB doing it.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my lone ffl where I can still win a championship...I need 11 points...from my kickers...who is....you guessed it mother fucking Hauschka. Shoot me in the head. Its bad enough I was working Saturday and didnt put in Gore because I didnt realize he was playing. I have sorry ass Kerwynn Williams in there. Ugg.