• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford to the Rams!!!!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing in that tweet surprises me in the least. That's why I feel like he's a middle of the road quarterback at best and never deserved anywhere close to the amount of money we gave him in that contract.
That's what pisses me off so bad about the contract... the fucking coaches and scouts should have saw this before shelling out the cash. Like how blind do you have to be to see the guys potential??? It's decisions like paying players money they could have waited on that cost GMs their jobs. Snead is lucky Kroenke seems to only care about $$ and his stadium rent.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Jermaine, the main driving force behind all of the early contract extensions was none other the major douchebag Kevin Demoff!!
1 contract i can understand but 3??? Goff, Gurley, cooks? Who pulled the trigger on Sammy Watkins for a 1st only to let the guy just walk: if he was the bumbling idiot behind that then he needs to be shown the door.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford with a running game and a defense that can get him the ball back is huge. A guy with heart and a gamer that you can put the ball in his hands and say win it in crunch time. I can't wait for next season. Just need a burner WR. to make it perfect.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford with a running game and a defense that can get him the ball back is huge. A guy with heart and a gamer that you can put the ball in his hands and say win it in crunch time. I can't wait for next season. Just need a burner WR. to make it perfect.
Yep, just at least one burner to go with hands guys like Woods and Kupp. We had that in Cooks and those 3 were one of the best Wr cores in the league. Along with speed it would be nice to have a WR like Evans, speed and 6'5' size.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, just at least one burner to go with hands guys like Woods and Kupp. We had that in Cooks and those 3 were one of the best Wr cores in the league. Along with speed it would be nice to have a WR like Evans, speed and 6'5' size.
Too bad Cooks had too many concussions

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I feel now that I have something to look forward to next season. A QB that is better than Goff and with more game time experience under pressure.

Doesn't help my dynasty league fantasy team much, as my two QBs are Goff and Stafford (Luck retiring really hurt a few years back). Might need to draft one this year...

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't help my dynasty league fantasy team much, as my two QBs are Goff and Stafford (Luck retiring really hurt a few years back). Might need to draft one this year...
If these QB's could stay still long enough. lol maybe you can grab Watson on his way to Las Vegas.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have to look at opportunities. Bengals have always sucked and are always going to be behind, unlike the Packers??

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You also have to look at opportunities. Bengals have always sucked and are always going to be behind, unlike the Packers??
Nobody elevated Dalton for those wins though. Rodgers gets credit for every one of his like he's unstoppable. While you're looking at opportunities, look at how many more seasons Rodgers has played vs guys like Stafford, Wilson, and Dalton.

Factor in that the Lions have had the worst rushing offense in the league during Stafford's tenure and he clearly deserves more respect than he's received. My only concern is the beating that he has taken over the years; I hope he's can stay healthy enough with the Rams.

Reactions: DJ

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions defense has often put Stafford in a hole where he has to rally the team.....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody elevated Dalton for those wins though. Rodgers gets credit for every one of his like he's unstoppable. While you're looking at opportunities, look at how many more seasons Rodgers has played vs guys like Stafford, Wilson, and Dalton.

Factor in that the Lions have had the worst rushing offense in the league during Stafford's tenure and he clearly deserves more respect than he's received. My only concern is the beating that he has taken over the years; I hope he's can stay healthy enough with the Rams.
This.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh I get it, they still had game winning drives, Im just saying if youre not that good of a team offensively and not putting up points to begin with then obviously you are going to be behind a lot. same goes if youre on a bad defensive team that gives up a lot of points.
Ive always hated Elway ,but like Rodgers all you heard about was how great he was and his game winning drives. My thing is if youre that great you shouldnt be in a position to have to have a game winning drive??