• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford to the Rams!!!!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve never really been impressed with Stafford, in the clutch he hasn’t stepped up much .. Although under the Rams offensive scheme he could benefit .... Time will tell ...

His nickname is Captain Clutch, 4th all time in comebacks. What are talking about in the clutch?

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His nickname is Captain Clutch, 4th all time in comebacks. What are talking about in the clutch?

Big game clutch... He’s thrown for decent yards in the playoffs, but he hasn’t been accurate and gotten the job done... Detroit had some decent defenses also while he was there, and they never won a division title or a playoff game with his leadership.... I know it’s a team game, it’s not always on the QB, BUT you would think if he was as good as people say he would have gotten Detroit at least a playoff win or a division title in a 10 year window....

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope this is the improvement that everyone seems to think it is. Because our defense will not be as deep as it was this season.
Stafford makes less than Goff, you saved some cash in the trade.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game clutch... He’s thrown for decent yards in the playoffs, but he hasn’t been accurate and gotten the job done... Detroit had some decent defenses also while he was there, and they never won a division title or a playoff game with his leadership.... I know it’s a team game, it’s not always on the QB, BUT you would think if he was as good as people say he would have gotten Detroit at least a playoff win or a division title in a 10 year window....
I fear that he is just another Goff except he hasn't had a playoff win. So I will remain a bit cautious before I get excited about this. When I watch Stafford's highlights which I've been doing all day today it looks like Goff's highlights. :noidea:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Decent defenses, he had only two top 15 defenses in his 12 seasons,

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fear that he is just another Goff except he hasn't had a playoff win. So I will remain a bit cautious before I get excited about this. When I watch Stafford's highlights which I've been doing all day today it looks like Goff's highlights. :noidea:
I think Stafford has the better arm for sure... And it is possible under the new coaching staff he could elevate his game, be interesting to see ... McVay is a good coach ...

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think he will be fine.. at least he has balls and seems to be a better leader than Goof. When goof thows a pic, he sulks on the sideline and tries to figure out why 2+2 =4 and not 6 instead of trying to will his team to victory. There is just no spirit in Goff when the team is down; attitude reflects leadership, give me the guy with guts and gumption over the guy who just treats it as just another paycheck.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also hasn't been on a single team with a playoff caliber roster so just making the playoffs at all is impressive

The Lions have legit had a top 10 defense once in his entire career and ( this is crazy ) the Liobs have had 10 100 + yard rushing ganes in his entire career ... lol

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People don’t get it. One first rounder was for Stafford. The other first rounder was to dump Garbage man Goff and his contract

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People don’t get it. One first rounder was for Stafford. The other first rounder was to dump Garbage man Goff and his contract

Still a steep price for an aging QB ... Getting rid of the Goff contract was good though ...

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still a steep price for an aging QB ... Getting rid of the Goff contract was good though ...

Lol I love it when the Seahhawk fans are worried. He and Russ Wilson are the same age. Again, the one first rounder was for Stafford. The 2nd was to move Goff’s contract

How are Rashaad Penny, LJ Collier, and Jordyn Brooks doing for you?