• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Stafford: keep or new QB?

Keep Stafford or find a new QB?

• Keep him.

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Lose him and find a new QB.

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it's just like Cutler in '09. Chicago gave up a veteran QB and not one but TWO first rounders for the 25 year old "pro bowl" quarterback. Sound familiar?

Oh just in case anyone was wondering, Bronco's are undefeated while the bears (still with Cutler) are chilling in the cellar with us.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love when people think 6'7 240lb QB's with elite accuracy and a rifle arm is going to last till the 2nd round. Major league, Lions kool-aid spiked with moonshine.
Dan McGwire comes to mind.

And he went 16th overall.

I don't want to see another QB drafted by Detroit in the first during my lifetime.

Reactions: BUD

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan McGwire comes to mind.

And he went 16th overall.

I don't want to see another QB drafted by Detroit in the first during my lifetime.

Come on! One is bound to hit!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love when people think 6'7 240lb QB's with elite accuracy and a rifle arm is going to last till the 2nd round. Major league, Lions kool-aid spiked with moonshine.

Oh I'm still arguing w guys who had them winning 9 and 10 games, trying to tell me why they're 1-7 now. Smartest fans in the league.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on! One is bound to hit!
Hahahaha.

To me it's the position with the most risk. But I don't really believe it has the most reward. (Honestly, I view TE, Safety and Gaurd as the best reward positions early in the draft. Easier to judge and grade the cream of the crop and less competition to select "the best". QB is often just a reach position. Leaf, Weeden, Ponder, Geno shit like that.)

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I view TE, Safety and Gaurd as the best reward positions early in the draft. Easier to judge and grade the cream of the crop and less competition to select "the best".

Ebron, Pettidrops, Tomlinson, Delmas.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I'm still arguing w guys who had them winning 9 and 10 games, trying to tell me why they're 1-7 now. Smartest fans in the league.

I didn't think they were going to win many games this year...... Until I heard Martha today.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebron, Pettidrops, Tomlinson, Delmas.
Right.

I like those picks. Other than Tomlinson, that was a giant fucking reach. Could have taken him in the second round. Other three, good picks.

Delmas and BP ideal imo.

Ebron will be the #1 target here sooner rather than later.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

I like those picks. Other than Tomlinson, that was a giant fucking reach. Could have taken him in the second round. Other three, good picks.

Delmas and BP ideal imo.

Ebron has 2 years left on his rookie deal. I imagine he will be phased out rather unceremoniously next year.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right.

Delmas and BP ideal imo.

Delmas was ok. Tomlinson was definitely a trash ass pick. Could of easily had him in the 2nd round.

Never liked Pettidrops, even when he was decent for a season and a half. Must of blew Mayhew in the back room. Guy has made about 30 million bucks right out of Martha's purse.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted Laurinitis instead of Delmas, but Schwartz wanted Tully instead. So we got Levy instead.

Lil Animal >>> Levy

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebron has 2 years left on his rookie deal. I imagine he will be phased out rather unceremoniously next year.

I am 50/50 on this. I thought for sure after last year. But he did a very wise thing in dumping his fiance. No leach on his money and more time to focus on football instead of listening to a woman's demands for more time and complaints.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am 50/50 on this. I thought for sure after last year. But he did a very wise thing in dumping his fiance. No leach on his money and more time to focus on football instead of listening to a woman's demands for more time and complaints.

He's a woman himself.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Delmas was ok. Tomlinson was definitely a trash ass pick. Could of easily had him in the 2nd round.

Never liked Pettidrops, even when he was decent for a season and a half. Must of blew Mayhew in the back room. Guy has made about 30 million bucks right out of Martha's purse.
Resigning him, then not utilizing him what so ever was horrible. But he was a big part of a high powered offense until last year.

Delmas couldn't stay healthy. Which sucks. But he was an impact player. And perfect for what Schwartz wanted to do here. Vocal, brash and fearless. He was an actual team leader on defense. In his first three years he was a Pro Bowl alternate twice. In seven, Falco has only done it once, despite all the yards.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly optimistic we will have a HC, OC and GM on the same page next year.

Which has me thinking/dreaming we will actually cater to the talent we have. But, were Lions fans, so I deserve all the rainbows I get for thinking/dreaming it. Cuz we all know it won't happen.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm honestly optimistic we will have a HC, OC and GM on the same page next year.

Which has me thinking/dreaming we will actually cater to the talent we have. But, were Lions fans, so I deserve all the rainbows I get for thinking/dreaming it. Cuz we all know it won't happen.

I think both he and Slay have a little Titus in them. I hear them talk, and just cringe. Fairley was like that too. But he was an untamed animal, so it worked.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both he and Slay have a little Titus in them. I hear them talk, and just cringe. Fairley was like that too. But he was an untamed animal, so it worked.
I kinda do too.

I can understand somewhat. They both came from schools that loved to have them. Played for fanbases that weren't used to seeing elite talent. Then they got to the NFL and were baptized devout losers.

Would be easy to think you're better than the Lions if you're young and already played for a low key under dog as a college kid.

Fairley still could look like a good first rounder. But Mayhew would look worse if he does. Or Caldwell, which I don't think is possible.

I honestly would rank MMII above Caldwell at their respective jobs. That's sad.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gandy still thinks Stafford could be as good as Romo. Lol

I rainbowed the fuck out of that statement, in my head.

I've never said as good as anybody. Did compare him to Dalton and Flacco. Romo? Never. Said he needed same shit Romo needed. Which was a run game and defense. Romo has never carried the Cowboys. Looked good when the games were not in his hands late last year. I will compare his untimely choking to Matt. Not the rest of his game.