• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Square peg round hole

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I been saying this all season ???????? At what point you let Manning be Manning ? Here is the Deal if Manning in Manning O cannot get it done I say sit him ..

Embrace what players does well ! If you no longer want what he does well tell him and say thank you . Move on !

This Staff has all of the SB year on tape use it or move on !

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has zero heart no composure and aren't kicking and screaming they are quitting.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, they had the start of something very special. Manning shit play has broken their spirit. Like the elephants in the circus

primetime714

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning doesn't have the skills right now to play behind a mediocre OL. The Broncos OL is not even mediocre its just bad. The best QBs in the game right now can make up for their OL's deficiencies. Its something that Manning actually was great at earlier in his career. Now he's a shell. Even when he's given time and can step up in the pocket he's not making the throws. With a great OL he might be at least ok (that's debatable though), but a great OL is not in the cards this year.

Brock has the skills to play behind a bad OL. He's mobile, he's got the arm strength to throw with guys in his face, he can break tackles (he doesn't just fall down when a guy is near him). And you can actually get your QB on the move with him. He has to be the guy, at least for now. He won't be though. They'll give Manning another shot.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why Kubiak will be considered sack less

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team has zero heart no composure and aren't kicking and screaming they are quitting.

I don't think this team has quit at all.

I think the D is still playing with a lot of passion and fire but they are getting frustrated.

You can tell by the Talib and Ward ordeals the last two weeks.

But I don't see quitting in them. At 7-2 there is no reason to quit.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is a way to fix this line . Go To what work with this team !!!!!!!!!!!! stop trying to invent the wheel ! the SB year worked it had a blocking scheme that Clark and Manny looked like all pros .. this is the problem they are blocking for a more fleet of foot QB .

the years we won the SB our OL were top notch I think Elway has forgotten this .. Gibbs would whip this line into shape but for some reason this staff thinks they got this .. IMO they are not even sniffing our SB years tapes how crazy is that ?

Kubiak two weeks ago said all is fine he don't mind living off the D's big plays I wonder if it is setting in yet that his making Manning into a square peg is not working out ?

If we hire Alex Gibbs tomorrow IO would make a bet that same day that we would win the SB I am not joking I would put $10.000 down ..if not we still got a chance if we would steal gibbs blocking schemes and plays ..I would not bet though I hate not having a OL coach ...every one is down on the wrong people the blocking Schemes have not worked that is really on the GM at this point ! he knows how to fix this problem !

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the D is still playing with a lot of passion and fire but they are getting frustrated.

I think frustrated is better word TY DC. 7-2 is looking more like smoke and mirrors unless QB and O as a whole show improvement. I can see us do a free fall record wise.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kubes is a great OC Avg HC that's what he is.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To a certain degree you are right crash, as a matter of fact I was saying the exact same thing in the last game thread against the Chiefs. It's beyond that though. Peyton has lost this team. They no longer seem to be fighting for him or want fo fight with him. His mistakes are too much at this point, and the offense has zero identity

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ward has been playing like crap as well. I'm still waiting for Ward to make a play that's not at the line of scrimmage. At times he has looked lost. Coverage skills haven't been to great as well. Hopefully he is suspended as well. That cheap shot shit is a sign of a coward.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton has lost this team. They no longer seem to be fighting for him or want fo fight with him. His mistakes are too much at this point, and the offense has zero identity

Agree just wish more fans and coaches hit this reality sooner.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, they had the start of something very special. Manning shit play has broken their spirit. Like the elephants in the circus

And the Orca's at SeaWorld? - nice crack Crush.