• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurts Pooplah dilly thrad

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i heard rod stewart had to have his stomach pumped once after ingesting too many foam fingers.....

o-MILEY-CYRUS-FOAM-FINGER-570.jpg

This use to be a good thread then Tabasco had to go and post a picture of Hillary's daughter

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares about post counts, the whole point of this is to kill time at work

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF I just went to see if you were really a mod, Fordman. Zig went and made the daily thread private!!!

tumblr_loxylqF39q1qinlpn.gif

Not sure when he did it but I think I was there on Thursday/Friday last week and it hadn't been done then.

We do it so Zig automatically thinks it's cool and he does it too! I'm flattered, Zig. Your silly little site from 1997 won't even load for Fordman so that means I'm literally the only lurker from SportsHoopla and I only came once a week.

This 100% proves that everything I do/say rips Zig to fucking shreds!!!

gif-2-thumbs-up.gif

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who cares about post counts, the whole point of this is to kill time at work

At least Zig, bone3421 and Down. They're fucking obsessed can give you stats on how many more/less posts per hour their daily thread gets than ours.

gay-chang-community.gif

What no one has the heart to tell them is that if all of our 8,000 posters all posted in the same thread and stayed on the site 18 hrs a day like those fucking degenerates with zero life do, we'd have 7,500 posts a day in our daily thread.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, when did he do it? :burt:
Who do you think you are trying to fool?

With the amount of lurking you and your crew of drug addicts and cranky old men who wear depends, I am sure you most likely have it down to the exact moment Zigs costume factory and bunion removal services went dark without you logging in.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think you are trying to fool?

With the amount of lurking you and your crew of drug addicts and cranky old men who wear depends, I am sure you most likely have it down to the exact moment Zigs costume factory and bunion removal services went dark without you logging in.

Is this more mocking, or do you honestly think that many care what is going on over there?

If you aren't here, you really aren't affecting me so I don't care what you are up to even if I could get to the site. Anything that is really noteworthy is mentioned here, like this hiding of the site, so why waste time going back and forth?

I do find it funny that Zig is playing the "me too" game. We go hidden so he has to as well?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this more mocking, or do you honestly think that many care what is going on over there?

If you aren't here, you really aren't affecting me so I don't care what you are up to even if I could get to the site. Anything that is really noteworthy is mentioned here, like this hiding of the site, so why waste time going back and forth?

I do find it funny that Zig is playing the "me too" game. We go hidden so he has to as well?

Honestly, I'm embarrassed for Zig.

He's trying (and failing) to recreate SportsHoopla over there but watching our every move and reacting isn't the way to do it, neither is appointing SportsHoopla rejects as Global Moderators. They have three moderators for every regular member.

:burt:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will someone who is on the other site list who the mods over there are? I've heard the laughs about a few rejects from here, but wondering if it's true.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was it the Hammer Flare or the smell of Meth in the air that got you here so fast?

Sake posts here, all is good.

Hammer, Misko, or myself show up and its a conspiracy or some bat-signal like phenomenon.

You sure do concern yourself with some trivial things.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both sides will disagree, but you're spot on.

And it's a cryin'-ass-goddamn shame, is what it is.

Daley-Thrids could be six times as entertaining. It would already be 5:15, instead of only 3:56.