• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurts Pooplah dilly thrad

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kimbrel 44 out of 47 save chances this season, no way the braves will be able to afford him when his eligible for free agency

Nor should they go after him. Just enjoy it while it lasts. Braves are getting the best out of him. Once he hits FA, whatever team gets him, will only get gradual decline. Being a fireball Reliever is taxing on an arm. It actually has less shelf life than a starter. Despite less IP.

Reliever always go Max effort. Not to mention starters Build Stamina better. Reliever don't. Since they usually get no recovery time between outings. Kimbrel may pitch for many years. But his "stuff" that makes him so nasty doesn't have as long.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain

Guess that would explain the 65 posts in three years' time.

Good advice!

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't everyone already suspect that this wasn't going to be the end of Rivera?

CaptO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosox win, Tribe wins :suds:

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess that would explain the 65 posts in three years' time.

Good advice!

Yeah, what's funny is Ive been gone for since the end of the '11 football season and pretty much forgot about it til a buddy of mine mentioned he registered here. This place has really grown since I last was here. A good group of Mountaineers fans too but I'm more encourages about the Buccos at the moment.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nor should they go after him. Just enjoy it while it lasts. Braves are getting the best out of him. Once he hits FA, whatever team gets him, will only get gradual decline. Being a fireball Reliever is taxing on an arm. It actually has less shelf life than a starter. Despite less IP.

Reliever always go Max effort. Not to mention starters Build Stamina better. Reliever don't. Since they usually get no recovery time between outings. Kimbrel may pitch for many years. But his "stuff" that makes him so nasty doesn't have as long.

what makes Kimbrel nasty is his control, he's never down the middle. Very humble, "yes sir/no sir" type that anyone would want in the clubhouse. Guys like that tend to hang around.

I think closers are luxury items in MLB, if teams have all their needs met and just need bullpen help...then I would recommend they go after Kimbrel

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp. I'm ready for Football

O wait. Raiders fan.

Never mind. Football is dead to me.

well Pryor is the QB, he can atleast sprint for the first down unlike the last QB the wore #2 for the raiders