• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Spurts Pooplah dilly thrad

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bravos just took the lead btw.. 3-1 top of the 8th.. and yes i may be late to the party because its blacked out here and im watchin it on mlbgamecast..also Heyward has been cleared to resume baseball activities

I listen to it on radio b/c I refuse to pay extra for fox sports

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listen to it on radio b/c I refuse to pay extra for fox sports

I would happily do anything short of sucking dick to pay for the MLB & NFL packages. It's an afterthought.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops, didn't know I was in mixed presence here. Mods feel free to delete.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scal, if the O's lose, I'm calling your season over. What do you think?

Yeah..Its pretty much already over. This team just didn't have the same feel as last years. They just don't have "it". Whatever you make of it. Looked like their was a spark when they went off in the 7th inning of that Yankee game.

But, unless they pull this game out their ass. That little Mo is long gone.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah..Its pretty much already over. This team just didn't have the same feel as last years. They just don't have "it". Whatever you make of it. Looked like their was a spark when they went off in the 7th inning of that Yankee game.

Sorry, man. wasn't that long ago many of us had high hopes that between the Orioles and Jays, someone would take the division. :bawling:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer listening to the Radio, too, so I don't have to actually see how bad they are.

Plus, we cut our cable a few months ago.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops, didn't know I was in mixed presence here. Mods feel free to delete.

Dont mind me.. Im just finding other places to be for a while til i figure out what stevie is up to.. I would rather just not stir the wasp nest so to speak.. plus there is actual baseball talk going on in here along with some other stuff..

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't say that it's over, but the door is closing fast on Bal and Cle

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont mind me.. Im just finding other places to be for a while til i figure out what stevie is up to.. I would rather just not stir the wasp nest so to speak.. plus there is actual baseball talk going on in here along with some other stuff..

I heard Hu say something about him earlier. If you guys want him gone, be more vocal. Start a thread about it. Some of the other mods like him so they need to hear that he's not well-liked by all.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cuban Missile is about to be in for save. Hasn't pitched in almost 10 days. The Cards will have lost 3-4 from the Pirates and Reds. :nod:

/nojinx

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Hu say something about him earlier. If you guys want him gone, be more vocal. Start a thread about it. Some of the other mods like him so they need to hear that he's not well-liked by all.

So far he has not even said hello to me.. ( and i prefer it that way) I have posted some in the night shift thread Im just not going out of my to stir the pot.. we good for now HD.. I promise if it becomes a problem I will let you know.. so far so good.. no sense in bannin him yet he hasnt gone over board or anything and not even a nod in my direction..