• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

*SportsHoopla NBA Mock Draft*

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was down to him, Robinson or Grayson Allen

I had Robinson as my main target before this draft because I thought there would be no way Brown would be available.

You taking Robinson eliminated the work. But if I had to decide between the two, it's very possible I still go Brown. There are plenty of scorers that you can get on cheap contracts in the NBA. And it's always easy to find players at 28-30 that you can play right away due to college experience, but it's much more difficult to find high upside players that late. Brown isn't even 19 yet, which is crazy. If he shot just a little better from 3, say 35% from his 30%, he's going in the lottery no question in my mind.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boston Celtics, home of 17 titles and the greatest fan base in the NBA, select Jerome Robinson, Boston College with the 27th pick.

Jerome will give us a two way player who has great character, and can drain threes.

In truth, Mitchell Robinson was our hope at this position, and Brandon McCoy would be a player we would covet as a project, but you dont pass this type of talent for a project. Next year will be our year for a big man

He sounds like a loser to me

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brown isn't even 19 yet, which is crazy. If he shot just a little better from 3, say 35% from his 30%, he's going in the lottery no question in my mind.

and he is still growing. trust me, it was a hard choice once mitchell went down

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 29th pick in the NBA Draft, the Brooklyn Nets select ... Keita-Bates Diop, from the Ohio State University.

Responsible for propelling Ohio State to a better than expected season. Provides the Nets with some scoring punch.

Although it was tempting to pick Brunson, he won't be a star and the Nets are loaded at point guard.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 29th pick in the NBA Draft, the Brooklyn Nets select ... Keita-Bates Diop, from the Ohio State University.

Responsible for propelling Ohio State to a better than expected season. Provides the Nets with some scoring punch.

Although it was tempting to pick Brunson, he won't be a star and the Nets are loaded at point guard.

some very interesting lineups can assembled with Dinwidde, Lavert and KBD

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

this was actually one of the picks I was looking at. nice job...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He improved A LOT over the past season. He can shoot the 3, defend the perimeter and on the block. He is very lanky. 7’3” wingspan. Very good at creating his own shot. Nice pick

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 PHX DeAndre Ayton C Arizona
2 SAC Luka Doncic SW Slovenia
3 ATL Jaren Jackson Jr PF Michigan State
4 MEM Marvin Bagley III PF Duke
5 DAL Mohammed Bamba C Texas
6 ORL Michael Porter Jr SF Missouri
7 CHI Wendell Carter C Duke
8 CLE Mikal Bridges SF Villanova
9 NYK Trae Young PG Oklahoma
10 PHI Miles Bridges F Michigan State
11 CHA Shai Gilgeous-Alexander PG Kentucky
12 PHX Zhaire Smith SG Texas Tech
13 LAC Collin Sexton PG Alabama
14 CHA Kevin Knox SF Kentucky
15 IND Elie Okobo PG Pau-Lacq-Orthez
16 LAC Robert Williams C Texas A&M
17 MIL Omari Spellman PF/C Villanova
18 SAS Donte DiVincenzo SG Villanova
19 ATL Dzanan Musa SF Cedevita Zagreb
20 MIN Khyri Thomas SG Creighton
21 UTAH Kevin Huerter SG Maryland
22 CHI Josh Okogie SG/SF Georgia Tech
23 IND Jacob Evans SF Cincinnati
24 POR Chandler Hutchison SG/SF Boise State
25 LAL Mitchell Robinson C USA
26 PHI Lonnie Walker SG Miami
27 BOS Jerome Robinson SG Boston College
28 GS Troy Brown PG/SG Oregon
29 BKN Keita Bates-Diop SF/PF Ohio State
30 ATL
31 LAC
32 MEM
33 DAL
34 ATL
35 ORL

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some very interesting lineups can assembled with Dinwidde, Lavert and KBD

I think if Lin is healthy, he will be in the rotation, if not start. The Nets have generally been a revolving door the last few years, so I'm sure they'll toy with any lineup that will get Ws.

He improved A LOT over the past season. He can shoot the 3, defend the perimeter and on the block. He is very lanky. 7’3” wingspan. Very good at creating his own shot. Nice pick

I think he can be a solid player eventually, though I'm not sure it will be with the Nets.

Nets have a habit of making NBA guys look really good by putting up decent numbers for putrid teams, and they're out of the league within 5 years.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Lin is healthy, he will be in the rotation, if not start. The Nets have generally been a revolving door the last few years, so I'm sure they'll toy with any lineup that will get Ws.

I think he can be a solid player eventually, though I'm not sure it will be with the Nets.

Nets have a habit of making NBA guys look really good by putting up decent numbers for putrid teams, and they're out of the league within 5 years.

No doubt. Lin and Russell will fight over minutes of who can be the most untrue PG out there.

I'm so mad that the Nets have all these nice steals that I had in my pre-draft work and then do nothing else with them (Dinwiddie, Harris, Levert)

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
****TRADE ALERT****

Confirmed trade:

Houston receives: Lebron James

Lakers receive: Eric Gordon, PJ Tucker and Nene

Cavs receive: Zhou Qi, Chinanu Onuaku, Brandan Wright, Lakers 2019 1st, Houston’s 2018 2nd round (#46), Houston’s 2019 1st and Houston’s 2020 1st