• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

*SportsHoopla NBA Mock Draft*

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boston Celtics, home of 17 titles and the greatest fan base in the NBA, select Jerome Robinson, Boston College with the 27th pick.

Jerome will give us a two way player who has great character, and can drain threes.

In truth, Mitchell Robinson was our hope at this position, and Brandon McCoy would be a player we would covet as a project, but you dont pass this type of talent for a project. Next year will be our year for a big man

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Boston Celtics, home of 17 titles and the greatest fan base in the NBA, select Jerome Robinson, Boston College with the 27th pick.

Jerome will give us a two way player who has great character, and can drain threes.

In truth, Mitchell Robinson was our hope at this position, and Brandon McCoy would be a player we would covet as a project, but you dont pass this type of talent for a project. Next year will be our year for a big man

we have very different definitions of two way, Robinson is not a good defender yet.

But.....

In
Brad
We
Trust

ps Mitchell is ideal for the celts long term if they don't move up for Bamba.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does @flyerhawk get credit for my picks? Is this the Billy King treatment???

No, it's the Sam Hinkie treatment.

BC was the one who drafted Simmons bu hinkie is given the credit for it.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hate you.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 28th Pick in the 2018 NBA Draft, the Golden State Warriors select: Troy Brown, University of Oregon.

This would be one of the major steals of the Draft if he falls this low. He's not even 19 yet. Brown is one of the most versatile players in this NBA draft and will be able to help grow with a team that extremely values versatility. At 6'7" he can guard 1-3 and 4 at times against another small ball lineup. He's got a great handle and very good passer. Can operate the offense 1-3. He's also a beast of a defender, which is probably one way he'd be able to see some early court time.

With both Iguodala and Livingston getting older and another year to their expiration of the contract, Brown makes a lot of sense as a potential replacement. They'll have some time to help him develop. His jump shot needs work, but the upside here is too much to pass up. Can't believe he slipped this far.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the 28th Pick in the 2018 NBA Draft, the Golden State Warriors select: Troy Brown, University of Oregon.

This would be one of the major steals of the Draft if he falls this low. He's not even 19 yet. Brown is one of the most versatile players in this NBA draft and will be able to help grow with a team that extremely values versatility. At 6'7" he can guard 1-3 and 4 at times against another small ball lineup. He's got a great handle and very good passer. Can operate the offense 1-3. He's also a beast of a defender, which is probably one way he'd be able to see some early court time.

With both Iguodala and Livingston getting older and another year to their expiration of the contract, Brown makes a lot of sense as a potential replacement. They'll have some time to help him develop. His jump shot needs work, but the upside here is too much to pass up. Can't believe he slipped this far.

I considered Brown a lot for the pacers at 23

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I considered Brown a lot for the pacers at 23

When I was look at prospects for the Warriors about a month ago, I loved Brown, but there's no way he'd fall to them. Still don't think there's a way he falls to them either realistically in the Draft coming up. But man he's such an ideal fit. Robinson is much more NBA ready because of his jump shot(and additional college experience), but Brown could be amazing after a year or so of development. He's the kind of guy the Warriors are looking for.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I was look at prospects for the Warriors about a month ago, I loved Brown, but there's no way he'd fall to them. Still don't think there's a way he falls to them either realistically in the Draft coming up. But man he's such an ideal fit. Robinson is much more NBA ready because of his jump shot(and additional college experience), but Brown could be amazing after a year or so of development. He's the kind of guy the Warriors are looking for.

Agreed. Browns jumper is what me go another way at 23. Brown has more upside. But even if the warriors got my guy (Evans) he’s basically what they could use now anyway. Stud defensively and Can spot up shoot and guard multiple positions.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sorry, man. it was a high risk/reward pick I couldn't pass up...

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate you.

I have the same feeling for CL and grabbing Mitchell . This is our back up should we trade Jaylen Brown. But I would like Brandon if someone sells him cheap

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry, man. it was a high risk/reward pick I couldn't pass up...

most laker fans are fools, but sometimes logic does prevail......................that is my real sleeper in this draft

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have the same feeling for CL and grabbing Mitchell . This is our back up should we trade Jaylen Brown. But I would like Brandon if someone sells him cheap

If Evans is there for the Celtics in real life, he's a perfect fit to at worst be a cheap smart replacement.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was down to him, Robinson or Grayson Allen