• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports hate vile and nasty stuff!

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay was a beat up piece of junk who barely survived. Carolina is a nice upstart but still lacks valuable experience = sub par

why the nastiness ? is Seattle paying you ? dude , these are just sports fun time talk opinions. Whats the point of being insulting to me ? is your self esteem wrapped in Seattle's success?

I don't get this either, seems you can't have a conversation on the NFL boards without hurting somebody's feelings. Very reminiscent of the ESpenisN boards.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can see why you guys don't like it. It's very one sided and combative from what I've seen.
duh ??? I suspect it's a Bronco fan board ...Imagine those homers pumping up their own team to one another.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
duh ??? I suspect it's a Bronco fan board ...Imagine those homers pumping up their own team to one another.

well, it was even a little much for me. Looking at my stats, I posted around 20 times between 2002 and 2007, on that board. I post mainly with a contingent of Donks, Chiefs and a few other stray cats who started on the old Denver Post Broncos board way back when and have stuck together when one board died and another started since then. Some of us go back to around 96 or so.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
apparently according to ram there are only 3 decent teams in the league: KC, Denver, and NE. If you didn't play one of those 3 (or all of them) then you had a garbage schedule. According to him not one decent team in the NFC. They are all garbage. How can you have a conversation with someone this dense? Always a good idea to just ignore the idiots.

As for the topic of this site, I listed to some replays of a few of the radio shows from Denver and what a stark contrast from Seattle stations. They had several of their shows totally trashing the Seahawks. I loved that one called Wilson a slightly better Tebow. Trust me, the insults up and down our lineup went on from there. Our LB's aren't good, Lynch can't hurt them because no RB breaks open any kind of big runs against them so he is a non factor, etc. No shock that all of them are picking Denver to win and most are picking scores in the 34-19 range so they see this a blow out and are not shy about saying so.

In Seattle I haven't heard even a single radio station say one bad word about any of the Bronco players. Not one. They aren't feeling the need to cut down the other team on their shows. They are simply sticking to talking about the game and the match ups.

So maybe the fans haven't really gotten into battling each other, but it doesn't take much to see who the classless radio personalities are and what city they are ALL from.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle played well ALL YEAR on the road and a lot of those road battles came well east of the Rockies and Mississippi River.

I expect them to roll on in Jersey as well whoever the competition is.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for the topic of this site, I listed to some replays of a few of the radio shows from Denver and what a stark contrast from Seattle stations.

I'm doing the same....currently listening to:

Denver Local
- The Drive with Big Al and D-MAC 104.3 The Fan

Seattle Local
- Brock and Danny Podcasts 710 ESPN Seattle
- Wyman, Mike, and Moore 710 ESPN Seattle

National
- Rich Eisen Podcast
- Ross Tucker Football Podcast (my favorite)
- ESPN Football Today

Any others anyone?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green Bay was a beat up piece of junk who barely survived. Carolina is a nice upstart but still lacks valuable experience = sub par

why the nastiness ? is Seattle paying you ? dude , these are just sports fun time talk opinions. Whats the point of being insulting to me ? is your self esteem wrapped in Seattle's success?
I said you were an idiot because of this.................
The fact is the majority of Seattles schedule was a bunch of losing teams or sub par as well. I even put SF in that category because they have a lousy QB and were bad at scoring with him also.
SF has been to the last 3 NFC CG's.That wasn't the dumbest thing you said this week. A sub par team? Ok, idiot might be a bit harsh.
You are a lunatic. I bust your chops only because you come off trying to sound like an authority when clearly you are not.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is the majority of Seattles schedule was a bunch of losing teams or sub par as well. I even put SF in that category because they have a lousy QB and were bad at scoring with him also.
SF has been to the last 3 NFC CG's.That wasn't the dumbest thing you said this week. A sub par team? Ok, idiot might be a bit harsh.
You are a lunatic. I bust your chops only because you come off trying to sound like an authority when clearly you are not.

I have a better criteria than just face value. I don't give a damn how many times SF made it that far. The last 2 years they have had a streaky immature qb And therefore aren't that good. I am able to notice in the parity era that you don't have to be that good to get far.
Seattle is just SF from last year, they aren't as good as you want to believe

Last edited by a moderator:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf2:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As hard as I try, I cannot muster any sports hate for Denver. They used to be a bummer for the hawks in the AFC days but that is so long ago I just don't have any negative feelings about them. The best I can come up with is their GM used to have the nickname "horseface". Which is really weak in this day and age of serious trash talking.

This is what a rivalry is not. Now if it were the Niner's I could come up with lots of reasons to pee in their lockers, cause we meet twice a year and the stuff never stops flowing. Seattle and San Fran fans have raised the bar with flying signs and billboards.
But we got nothing with Denver. I would love to go to CO and ride the steam trains. Its a beautiful place. They got a great team and this could be a great game. And I really like watching Manning play.

Here is as mean as I can get. I think the color orange is bad for a football team. It reminds me of the old "creamsickle" uniforms the Buc's wore.

Good post. I also can't really find any reason to hate the Seahawks. I had a ton of respect and still do for Steve Largent. Too bad Zorn ended up his coaching career working for that ass hat Daniel Schneider.

I became a Broncos fan about 72 and watched avidly through the 70's and 80s and remember a lot of good games in the old AFC West with the Seahawks at the old Mile High Stadium.

Beating the Patriots in the AFC title game was gratifying and the only thing better would be to get revenge on the 49ers for that 55-10 beatdown by Montana in 89.

Here is to a good game, which I have a feeling this one will be.

:suds:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm doing the same....currently listening to:

Denver Local
- The Drive with Big Al and D-MAC 104.3 The Fan

Seattle Local
- Brock and Danny Podcasts 710 ESPN Seattle
- Wyman, Mike, and Moore 710 ESPN Seattle

National
- Rich Eisen Podcast
- Ross Tucker Football Podcast (my favorite)
- ESPN Football Today

Any others anyone?

Big Al is Alfred Williams Former National Champion CU Buffalo and former Bronco/49er/Bengal with 2 Superbowl rings.

Great player, but Radio moron. D-mac is a former rock DJ who got a sports talk show gig. He does not know his asshole from a hole in the ground when it comes to football.

The only person on the 104.3 the Fan who knows what he is talking about is Sandy Clough from 9 am to 12.

Some of his shows are archved. Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan

ESPN Denver has a better drive time show IMO with Tom Nalen (former Broncos Center) not your typical radio talk show host, with Dave Kregman, Kregman tries to be funny and is so so on football knowledge but I like Nalen's sort of laymen's honesty and he is not a homer for a former player.

ESPNDENVER.COM

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big Al is Alfred Williams Former National Champion CU Buffalo and former Bronco/49er/Bengal with 2 Superbowl rings.

Great player, but Radio moron. D-mac is a former rock DJ who got a sports talk show gig. He does not know his asshole from a hole in the ground when it comes to football.

The only person on the 104.3 the Fan who knows what he is talking about is Sandy Clough from 9 am to 12.

Some of his shows are archved. Sports Radio 104.3 The Fan

ESPN Denver has a better drive time show IMO with Tom Nalen (former Broncos Center) not your typical radio talk show host, with Dave Kregman, Kregman tries to be funny and is so so on football knowledge but I like Nalen's sort of laymen's honesty and he is not a homer for a former player.

ESPNDENVER.COM

Good to know man, thanks. I just started downloading those guys. I'll give them a listen.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado's weed is better than yours!

There you go. Now you can hate away!

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and legal to boot!

Umm, it's also legal in Washington as well. :L That's why they are calling this the ganja bowl.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what kind of weed that Denver and Seattle fans are smoking, but it's clear they smokin some cheap shitz......

- Columbia Harlequin Frogs fans.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, people smoke 'cheap shit' now in Wa because even the best bud costs next to nothing now that we buy it right from the state.

:suds: