• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sports hate vile and nasty stuff!

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As hard as I try, I cannot muster any sports hate for Denver. They used to be a bummer for the hawks in the AFC days but that is so long ago I just don't have any negative feelings about them. The best I can come up with is their GM used to have the nickname "horseface". Which is really weak in this day and age of serious trash talking.

This is what a rivalry is not. Now if it were the Niner's I could come up with lots of reasons to pee in their lockers, cause we meet twice a year and the stuff never stops flowing. Seattle and San Fran fans have raised the bar with flying signs and billboards.
But we got nothing with Denver. I would love to go to CO and ride the steam trains. Its a beautiful place. They got a great team and this could be a great game. And I really like watching Manning play.

Here is as mean as I can get. I think the color orange is bad for a football team. It reminds me of the old "creamsickle" uniforms the Buc's wore.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are more aggressive bums in Denver than NYC and LA put together.

It's a start. :noidea:

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must of never went to the King Dome games when Elway would throw fit's at the 12th man.

Berkeley_Blues

Retired Experience Junkie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning will torch the Seahacks into another decade of obscurity. Then your hatred will be manifest.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the days of HATING elway were so long ago that it doesn't mean anything today. They were our SF back then, but now I have no opinion of them either way. I can think of several other teams in the AFC I'd have loved to have played and used my distaste over them, but I have none for Denver anymore.

Hell, they put up that billboard about Sherman having 'no class' and all I did was laugh because that's the kind of motivation that can make him go off and hurt someone. So I thought it was a really dumb move on their part and felt no anger toward their base because of it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning will torch the Seahacks into another decade of obscurity. Then your hatred will be manifest.

is-06-02-10c.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean the way UW did that to BSU both on the field and then by taking your head coach away? :laugh3:

Your butt hurt over that and the 49'ers is as obvious as this guys
nerdyrombaboon.jpg

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to LOL at all the bubbas lining up to declare that the Lombardi should be just fedex'd to Denver before the game even happens because of Mannings TD number. But anytime you bring up their 2013 cupcake fest schedule, they shove their fingers in their ears, start yelling "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!, and try to change the subject."

What a total shitfest.

Denver Broncos | 2013 Regular Season Schedule | DenverBroncos.com

Most of those teams were absolute trainwrecks this year or also had mirage bloated stats from playing a lot of those teams as well. While the Broncos were running up the score on mostly garbage all year, the Seahawks had to get to 13-3 by playing though 5 trips east with 10am start times and faced top defenses all over their schedule.

So I can't wait to see Manning vs the Seahawks D.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got to LOL at all the bubbas lining up to declare that the Lombardi should be just fedex'd to Denver before the game even happens because of Mannings TD number. But anytime you bring up their 2013 cupcake fest schedule, they shove their fingers in their ears, start yelling "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!, and try to change the subject."

What a total shitfest.

Most of those teams were absolute trainwrecks this year or also had mirage bloated stats from playing a lot of those teams as well. While the Broncos were running up the score on mostly garbage all year, the Seahawks had to get to 13-3 by playing though 5 trips east with 10am start times and faced top defenses all over their schedule.

this is all subjective conjecture as well. Just because certain numbers look a certain way to you or so and so are higher or lower in a stat. The fact is the majority of Seattles schedule was a bunch of losing teams or sub par as well. I even put SF in that category because they have a lousy QB and were bad at scoring with him also.
Denver had to play the Pats and the chiefs twice who were potent scoring teams in the regular season. And more teams on the Broncos schedule had better and smarter QBs then the ones seattle faced during the season aside from Brees and Luck.

Frank Rizzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that the days of HATING elway were so long ago that it doesn't mean anything today. They were our SF back then, but now I have no opinion of them either way. I can think of several other teams in the AFC I'd have loved to have played and used my distaste over them, but I have none for Denver anymore.

Hell, they put up that billboard about Sherman having 'no class' and all I did was laugh because that's the kind of motivation that can make him go off and hurt someone. So I thought it was a really dumb move on their part and felt no anger toward their base because of it.

You probably felt no anger from it because it's true. Hard to be mad about someone pointing out the obvious. I agree that it is stupid though, not as stupid as Sherman's post game antics, but still unnecessary.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a total shitfest.

Seems to be a bit of a disconnect between your two points in this post. You first claim that Denver fans are convinced more than a week before kickoff that the Broncos have already won the game, though I haven't seen even one post consistent with that. You then suggest that the Broncos aren't really even worthy of taking the field with the Seahawks, since all that Denver has accomplished this year is a mere artifact of its cupcake schedule. Who is the naive homer here?

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to be a bit of a disconnect between your two points in this post. You first claim that Denver fans are convinced more than a week before kickoff that the Broncos have already won the game, though I haven't seen even one post consistent with that.

I agree that posters HERE have been very reserved. Posters at this site, however, have not (and there are thousands more of them then you at this board).

Orange Mane Central Discussion - The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community

I don't think anyone could hold you guys here to what those guys there say, but the "confidence" is out there.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that posters HERE have been very reserved. Posters at this site, however, have not (and there are thousands more of them then you at this board).

Orange Mane Central Discussion - The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community

I don't think anyone could hold you guys here to what those guys there say, but the "confidence" is out there.

I think you missed my point. No doubt there are fans of both teams who express full confidence in their own team winning on the basis that the opposition is too inferior to have even a chance of winning. For example, the post of mine that you quoted was addressed to one such fan.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you missed my point. No doubt there are fans of both teams who express full confidence in their own team winning on the basis that the opposition is too inferior to have even a chance of winning. For example, the post of mine that you quoted was addressed to one such fan.

Of course I agree. Any reasonable poster would.

What I've seen said though HERE at least 4 or 5 times, is that Seattle is ALL bluster and disrespectful (even heard "too classless to hoist a Lombardi"), while Denver fans are all peaches and respectful.

While I agree that Denver posters from THIS board have been very respectful, the 3 of you are cannot logically represent your entire fan base (nor can 3 bad posters represent mine).

It was just to provide some balance. There are a lot more Seattle fans than Denver fans on this board so people may see a lot of posts with unearned confidence from Seattle and none from Denver, but it doesn't mean it's not out there.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for me I am on a few different Bronco boards. Heck I have one that has a 100,000 Bronco posters on it. Other than a select few obviously most have been giving Seattle great respect for all they have accomplished this season and expect a great game. I've actually seen over the last week more Seattle fans coming on to the board saying their team is unbeatable (maybe about 50 of them) than of the 100,000 Bronco fans on the site.

Now again I realize that is not representation of the whole fan base.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is all subjective conjecture as well. Just because certain numbers look a certain way to you or so and so are higher or lower in a stat. The fact is the majority of Seattles schedule was a bunch of losing teams or sub par as well. I even put SF in that category because they have a lousy QB and were bad at scoring with him also.
Denver had to play the Pats and the chiefs twice who were potent scoring teams in the regular season. And more teams on the Broncos schedule had better and smarter QBs then the ones seattle faced during the season aside from Brees and Luck.

You have just reaffirmed you are an idiot. I hate SF, yet they smacked both the Packers and Carolina on the road in the playoffs. Look at their record, reread your statement, then please off yourself.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I can see why you guys don't like it. It's very one sided and combative from what I've seen.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have just reaffirmed you are an idiot. I hate SF, yet they smacked both the Packers and Carolina on the road in the playoffs. Look at their record, reread your statement, then please off yourself.

Green Bay was a beat up piece of junk who barely survived. Carolina is a nice upstart but still lacks valuable experience = sub par

why the nastiness ? is Seattle paying you ? dude , these are just sports fun time talk opinions. Whats the point of being insulting to me ? is your self esteem wrapped in Seattle's success?