• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sox win in extra, lose 2 closers: Bruins destroy Leafs

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Real Talk...

The same can be said for some of the "cartoons" on TV these days...

yeah...allthough i find myself watching sponge bob and the regular show...like a fuckin autistic kid i'll stare right at that shit for half an hour to an hour

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real Talk...

The same can be said for some of the "cartoons" on TV these days...

Seriously though, I tutor at a Middle School

shit's unreal

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a29LT20.jpg

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...allthough i find myself watching sponge bob and the regular show...like a fuckin autistic kid i'll stare right at that shit for half an hour to an hour

-

regular show >> adventure time >>> spongebob

Andybob

Lurking
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i got a droid...that fuckers indestructible....that fucker was in a foot of water for 3 hours and the bitch still works

Actually it's mainly just iPhones that crack that moment you even look at it funny

I also have a droid, dropped it a fair amount of times, still almost good as new

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck is this with the questions?

I don't have a list of fave bands. I like songs. Every band or artist that has good songs has more bad ones.

The last concert I saw was McCartney last year. I generally don't go to concerts anymore unless it's laid back or if I'm taking my kids.

I'm just curious. You seem to typically hate on everything that anyone else likes as a matter of practice, so I was wondering what it was that you DO like.

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
allen webster is at Fenway. No roster move yet

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it's mainly just iPhones that crack that moment you even look at it funny

I also have a droid, dropped it a fair amount of times, still almost good as new

I dropped my droid 1 in a toilet. Would have survived if I just taken the battery out. Instead I dried it off - still turned on so I thought I was good. Next thing I know it's basically burning a hole in my pocket as it shorts out.

ALWAYS remove the battery immediately - the other shit can be dried out.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um yeah. They did.

Whole Lotta Love - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just because they ripped it off doesn't mean they didn't write their version.

Great Link. Did you read the part about "Influence"? Zeppelin lost a lawsuit over this song!!!!!

In 1962 Muddy Waters recorded "You Need Love", written for him by peer Willie Dixon. In 1966 British mod band the Small Faces recorded the song as "You Need Loving" for their eponymous début Decca LP. Some of the lyrics of Led Zeppelin's version were copied from the Willie Dixon song, a favourite of Plant's. Plant's phrasing is particularly similar to that of Steve Marriott's in the Small Faces' version. Similarities with "You Need Love" would lead to a lawsuit against Led Zeppelin in 1985, settled out of court in favour of Dixon.[8] The Small Faces were never sued by Dixon, even though "You Need Loving" still only credits Ronnie Lane and Steve Marriott.

b_lake

Ask your lady, she likes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

regular show >> adventure time >>> spongebob

Regular Show is decent...

Adventure time is a little out there for me..

The Boondocks >>>> All of that shit

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see if we can have this conversation...

What do you all think about the people who are fighting and yelling that the first bomber's body should not be allowed to be buried in the US?

My short take on it is that I don't subscribe to the theory that showing hatred and prejudice towards immigrants is the way to heal...

Yes, what he did was awful... and if I could, I'd piss on his face every day for a month.

But where was the outcry about what to do with the remains of guys like Adam Lanza and Timothy McVeigh?

These two bombing suspects from the marathon were both legal US residents.

But because they're Russian Muslims, many people dont feel that they deserve to be buried here.

I don't buy it.

I don't think it has anything to do with showing prejudice towards immigrants...i think it's prejudice towards immigrants who blow up 8 year old kids...

And I don't have a problem with any cemetery saying "we don't want him here"...the potential for drawing sickos and vandalism to a solemn place is too high...

And if it's on taxpayer dollars? Cremate them and send their ashes via UPS to his mother...it's more respect than they deserve.